how you rip it off?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i'm thinking sharing with my entertainment stuff... so how can i rip it off from DVD? i mean i have seen two folders which are audio_ts and video_ts... so of course, i chose a video_ts folder, but i don't know which file should i get it off? all of the DVDs usually has 3 file types such as .IFO, .BUP, and .VOB

sooo if i drag those .VOB files out to another folder... the reason i think .VOB because it has a big file size... (is it right?) :huh: and how can i convert it into .WMV so everyone can satifise with it?

if i'm so wrong, please tell me how! thanks!

VCD and DVD are so much different. <_< ohhh how can i convert .DAT into .WMV?

OH! if you recommend me some programs... make sure it's free because i can't afford anything... thanks in advance!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
peaches said:
dvd ripper
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6XPO0YQK

Name: ttdown.com
serial: 129961860617925827216A24-55E2-F529-04B5
[post="59725"][/post]​
hey i had done downloading this and when i clicked on that, it's said "this application has failed to start because mpegenc.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem." so what's it mean? :unsure:

noungning

Heartless
sometimes your virus protector and firewall deletes the files...because it happened to me when i bought this computer. so had to redownload the missing .dl files

kitkat

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
sometimes your virus protector and firewall deletes the files...because it happened to me when i bought this computer. so had to redownload the missing .dl files
[post="59950"][/post]​
how can i redownloading the missing file? man, i might buy a program on my own.. i don't know.. let's see then. -_-

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:blink: it said the same thing to me too :(

peaches

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
finally, it worked. but how you do it? :wacko:
[post="60371"][/post]​
put dvd
click dvd button..dvd from drive
volume size..custom..put 3000 or whatever
output folder..choose a folder
input..index..select video
settings..output settings..pick a setting..intel IYUV codec
click whole..OK
then record

Mann

i try putting it, but it always come up with a error report i restarted the computer like 2 times and it still don't do it it always come with an error report and i do play around w/ it but it keeps puttin it every time it does it wen i click record sorry peaches :( but there is always a problem maybe its my comp or summtin iunno but wells anyways peaches ure the best helpa ever :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
it's fine by me... but your problem had occured to me, too... i have to restart the computer and it's back to normal... i mean dvd has to be clean... if it's not, it's mess up the recording... it's like freeze then not responding. is that right? if so, then it's from dvd...

since i tried to record a lakorn 'benja keeta kwarm ruk' but it has some stratches on it... i struggled with it and found out why it kept freezing.. so i have to use other lakorns than benja. suck, uh? <_< :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks Peaches, the program is handly :shock: so there's a easy way to rip DVD now eh?
Coolies! For me it worked fine ^_^

xn2004

sarNie Egg
can you please reup the program for me too KitKat. . im late so i wasnt able to download it. thanks a lot Kitkat