Hua Jai Chocolate

numfon

sarNie Adult
october?!?! uuugh..too long! i wanna see it nowwww!! and i don't care how similar it is to ruk lamoon and huajai ludfah ..it just looks freaking cute..

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
i knoe i can't wait..i am holding my breath....i hope the can sub...dat would be soo good.. i will wait forever for dat...

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
awww this looks like a good lakorn better than hua jai lad fa. I hated that lakorn, dont get mad at me! >.< anyways, i can't wait. Mos and Aom are cute together and I haven't seen mos for sooo long . It's good to see him again.

nsinong

sarNie Elites
It sucks that all the good movies come out when everyones in school. Oh wel,l I guess it can be my stress relief!

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
yes! i love mos! hes so hot! im not abig fan of aom but ill watch it n e ways cuz ma babi is in it! lol can t wait. wen is it supposed to be out?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol the name of the lakorn sounds funny.... it's winter :lol: looks interesting since not alot of thai lakorn setting are in the winter mostly fall,summer and spring

tinah

sarNie Coma
aom and mos looks sooooo cute...i cant wait for this to come out..october is too long but oh well..i dont want all the good movies to come out the same time..i was hoping to see ken and aom first but oh well..atleast i will see aom for sure..im excited to see aom n mos together because i never seen their first lakorn together..im looking forward to watching this..especially its a romance/drama :D

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This lakorn is a must see it's like in the 10 ten list of must see for 2005...And Aom looks so cute.

kpt

sarNie Egg
wow there's so many good lakorns coming out. lol... can't wait for this one either. mos and aom look very cute together. aom is just gorgeous. thanks for sharing the pics

cecilia

Staff member
wow..this is by far the best cover design i've ever seen..

very captivating..i'm like amaze..i wanna see it NOW...

wow..look interesting too..omg..i can't wait...

P'AOM SO PRETTY...just simply beAUtiful..and mos..gorgeous..i can't wait..

thanks for the great news..and pix..i'm speechless..can't wait..omg..keke..

tinah

sarNie Coma
next month is gonna be the best..cuz theres so much good lakorn that ive been waiting for about to air..this lakorn..mam and chakrit..tui n sara..and so on..i cant wait for next month..i cant belive this lakorn is gonna air and song rownirondon im so excited!!!