Hua Jai Chocolate

Mae

sarNie Adult
Wow...some HOT scenes in this lakorn.......i would have never imagined it to be like this.....but they're really cute.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
man..i dont want this lakorn to end..i love it so much..it makes me wanna cry all the time because aom and mos's love is sooo sweet..i like how mos doesnt give up like some praek..thanx kayla for the summary and sc again!..i cant wait to see those part..i only got to the part when aom is about to see sai and mos hugggin eachother..

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
wow looks pretty good. I did not see episode 12 yet, can't wait. Does this mean that Aom came back to Thailand and work at the same place before where Mos dad is the owner?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL So sorry, Heang. I'm torturing myself also every week watching this lakorn. :sweat:

Mos is like super duper FIONE in this lakorn. I guess I'm even more obsess over him now seeing him protray this type of role. I never knew Mos had this side of him. It's grrrreat! :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
dara45 said:
wow looks pretty good.  I did not see episode 12 yet, can't wait.  Does this mean that Aom came back to Thailand and work at the same place before where Mos dad is the owner?
[post="44477"][/post]​
I think she's working for a different hotel. Because if she worked for the same one, Mos did not have to find where she works at from the Thai guys. B)

barney

sarNie Egg
wow, how romantic...........i can't wait to watch it............thanx

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla said:
I think she's working for a different hotel. Because if she worked for the same one, Mos did not have to find where she works at from the Thai guys. B)
[post="44594"][/post]​

yes a different hotel because Jamie and Aom dresses different from Mos's dad hotel!!!!

***going to kill Kayla** :w000t:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see Hua Jai Chocolate when it gets translated in Cambodian! It's going to be a while, but I will have to be patient in order to understand the lakorn. At least you guys are keeping me updated. :loool: I enjoy reading your summaries and veiwing the many beautiful screen caps. Thanks everyone for sharing the wonderful information. You guys make this lakorn seem so irresistible. B) A special thanks is given to Kayla for writing such a detailed and creative summary. I am able to picture every written scene. Mos and Aom are very attractive. I hope they will be paired up once more in an upcoming lakorn. :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
I can't wait to see Hua Jai Chocolate when it gets translated in Cambodian!  It's going to be a while, but I will have to be patient in order to understand the lakorn.  At least you guys are keeping me updated.   :loool: I enjoy reading your summaries and veiwing the many beautiful screen caps.  Thanks everyone for sharing the wonderful information.  You guys make this lakorn seem so irresistible.   B) A special thanks is given to Kayla for writing such a detailed and creative summary.  I am able to picture every written scene.  Mos and Aom are very attractive.  I hope they will be paired up once more in an upcoming lakorn.  :p
[post="45228"][/post]​
You are very welcome! Don't worry. I promise when the lakorn comes out in Khmer, you won't be disappointed. Especially with the leading man and woman's voice from Mayura, they are awesome at translation. I will continue to type summaries and make screencaps for you gals. The next coming episodes will be grrreat. Especialy since the drama has began and now jealousy will happen. Exact's lakorns are grrreat! B)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow! kayla, i read all of your summaries... it helps a lot because i can't understand thai... omg thanks, girl!

i'm totally hooked on this, too! :w000t:

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg..i wanna strangle sai..she is so annoyin!....ahh my por aom and mos..i cried along wit her every scene she cried...damn i can also feel the heartbreak shes goin through.....its not gettin intense...cant wait to see more episodes!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
angie_thip said:
did mos and aom went back to thailand.
[post="45420"][/post]​
yeah, at first, aom came back ...then later on, mos wanted to find her so he came back to find her in thailand. :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Kayla, thanks for your response. How did you know about Mayura Video? Are you also Cambodian? If so, do speak or understand both Thai and Cambodian? That would be so cool! :w000t:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
Kayla, thanks for your response.  How did you know about Mayura Video?  Are you also Cambodian?  If so, do speak or understand both Thai and Cambodian?  That would be so cool!  :w000t:
[post="45701"][/post]​
Hiya Mara Phang,

Yes, I'm Khmer. I understand Thai, Laos, and of course Khmer. My mother still watches Mayura video, and I used too also when I was younger, but now I just stick to watching it in Thai. Nice to meet ya. ;)

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching episode 11. Can't wait for 12. Thank you very much for the summary. I have to study for my exam so i will watch it on Tuesday when my exam is done. Thank you very much for posting. Loving the lakorn and can't wait to see what is going to happen :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just saw the recent episodes and it's sad. i feel sorry for Aom&Mos. the scene she cried and hug Jamie migosh..i almost cried if my mom wasn't looking at me. Aom play that scene so well. so sad. the scene Mos pull Aom to hug after she say what happen between them stay here and they have to move on was sad too. the scene she hit her hand on the tree he grab her hand was sad. and last the scene he play piano singing to her. migosh..romantic & sad. the song was good. Aom look pretty in that scene. her wardrobe,make up, hair style was nice and the part he suck her finger and say he hurts everytime she tell him to go. that was sad. gosh!! such sad scenes. i can't wait to see the next parts.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Me i have watched it to episode 4 only but i really like it a lot and after reading all the opinion u guys have in this movie..make me want to watch it more....Love Aom in this serie so much...Mos well he is ok..No offense to all Mos's fan but i think that he could do much better in some scences...However, i llike the storyline and of course the view of this serie...Make me want to go to Swiss..So beautiful and so romantic....... :p