if YOU could STAR in a lakorn who would you....

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
oh i totally forgot about.......
tye!!!
hes realllllyyyy hot
id pick him over my first choice before! haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hehe... but back off ladies, i've professed my love for Chakrit a long long time ago... hahaha... anyways, me would choose CHAKRIT and keep him to myself the entire time! :p
haha. I don't even have to be nang'ek! I can even be the nang'rai! either way i'll so make the move on chakrit! :lol:

LMAO thats not all I want him for. I'm sure he's good for conversations too :loool:
:lol: sure Moh... sure... haha. The good thing is he speaks english! ekkk! so there won't be any problems!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:lol: sure Moh... sure... haha. The good thing is he speaks english! ekkk! so there won't be any problems!
LMFAO english is just an added plus. all he really needs to know is body language hahaha :ph34r: :loool:
I agree with you about being n'rai..its so much easier too.

jeniferin

sarNie Egg
mine would have to be um alex rendall, mos, mario and aum :D
ohhhhhhhh and andrew his hotttttttttttttt! but not in many lakorns =[

Areeya

sarNie Adult
ooohhhh...

I would like Ken & Chakrit :wub:

Ken for the sweet romance because he's my Casanova. :blush:

Chakrit for the slap/kiss/revenge lakorn so he can toss me around & do as he please because I know I'll be satisfied! :lol:

I feel the same way with those too....Luv them...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I dont know there so much in my mine, but since i'm watching Sapai look tung....I would go with MART (my first), ken is my second, cee is my third, charkit is my fourth, Bie is my fifth, and than rome would be my last....I dont know to much to choose from...I love them all especially Mart...he make me want to go rape him...one night would satisfy me....Cnt stop thinking of his sexy look...Man, wat can I do to get him?

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yes, Wier has impressed me lately too...so he's now second on the list behind Chakrit....although, I'm pretty sure Chakrit would be glued to me... Haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMFAO english is just an added plus. all he really needs to know is body language hahaha :ph34r: :loool:
I agree with you about being n'rai..its so much easier too.
:loool: oh yeahhh can't forget about the body language! I can be his personal performer! :loool:

Yes, Wier has impressed me lately too...so he's now second on the list behind Chakrit....although, I'm pretty sure Chakrit would be glued to me... Haha
No Mae! Chakrit will be stuck to me! :lol:

Wier seems like a sweetheart. :wub:

but i'm sticking to my two men: Ken & Chakrit

Areeya

sarNie Adult
min would be:

Aum

OMG...I cant believe I forgot about Aum...maybe because I havent watch his movie since JLR...The two recent movie he played didnt interested me a bit...Watever...MART would still be my first pick....Love him....

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Chakrit in a revenge type lakorn and a period/fantasy lakorn (like Buang Banjatorn...hehehehe)
Tik in a romantic comedy and princess type period lakorn
Peter Corp Dyrendal in a romantic comedy
Vier in a musical type of lakorn
Num S. in a period/fantasy lakorn
Smart Kritsada in a drama and a romantic comedy
I used to love Ken but since he got married I'm not that into him anymore...sorry people...your marital status does effect your image somewhat to me at least.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
oh add on to the previous list....

Smart Kritsada and Tik J. in an action drama where both are fighting/competing for me
Vee Veeraphab(even though some people hate him...I like him) in a revenge drama
Por Nattawut in a musical/pastoral/looktung lakorn
Cee in a romantic comedy
Stephen in a romantic comedy in another country
Chakrit in a romantic drama in another country (England and Holland? anyone)

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
WOW!!! Um..... my would be.....

1. Aof Chanapol - Because of "Supabarut Satan" That was Hott!! :wub: :arrg: :blush: :kiss:
2. Por Nattawut - Because how he was in the other lakorns he shows feeling and acts really good! like "Ngern Rissaya" :spin:
3. Wier Sakkorwatt - "Dung Duang Harutai" :rolleyes:
4. Aum Aumpichart - All you girls know why, Right!! ("Jumlery Ruk") :slapandkissse3:
5. Bie Surkit - His first lakorn "Royadeed hang ruk" :blush:

Oh!! Geezzzz who am I kidding there's a whole BUNCH!!

tassa

sarNie Egg
I dont know there so much in my mine, but since i'm watching Sapai look tung....I would go with MART (my first), ken is my second, cee is my third, charkit is my fourth, Bie is my fifth, and than rome would be my last....I dont know to much to choose from...I love them all especially Mart...he make me want to go rape him...one night would satisfy me....Cnt stop thinking of his sexy look...Man, wat can I do to get him?
lol....ur so funnie...same wit me...buh im in love wit weir....oh god...he so hot.... i want to do what u say as well....and den in bed he can sing to me...oh im dreaming about it already....im in heaven....hehehhe

dhan9

sarNie Adult
well i think you guys know me so well of who i'm gonna pick for my p'ek right? Chakrit is the only man in my life :wub:,

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
This is fun how did i miss this topic? Anyway my pick would be:

Por Thrisadee for any kind of lakorn i wouldn't care as long as it was with him lol

Film Rattapoom or Beam Kawee for the kind of lakorns like "Hima tai prajun" the sweet/romantic/high school kind know what i mean?

Rome Patchata for the Action lakorn. For some reason i got the feeling he would be a really cool superhero lol.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh, this is a good question...who would i want to star w/...man, i'll have to think about it and edit my post later...hmm...

hmm...just read some else's post...yeah, i think i'd go w/ Pong...b/c he would be a player both on and off screen and you know i'd take what i could get...hehehehe...so on screen i'd be the "oh so good n'ek, resisting his advances"...and off screen, i'd "oh so welcome those advances"...and then we could deny, deny, deny when the media asks...hehehehe....LOL :lol: