Hiatus

Super Momo
soompi <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
nhl <<<<<<< lol imma hockey fan
fifa 2006 <<<<<<<, soccer too lol
animes fansub website to check out new releases lol

noungning

Heartless
me too... i visit bit sites to leech off ppl, and then i go on myspace to spy on other ppl's lives lol... basically i'm an intruder. lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i'm bored, too!

as for websites you talk about... i usually go:

- SHCJ for shinhwa only
- SS [it seems not working anymore. :(] for shinhwa/others
- IU for dramas/movies DL
- IL for gossips/news
- Soompi for korean tv shows
- My Space for you know what it for. :lol:
- this one sarNworld for everything.

that's all i surf. it seems few... but to me, it's a lot of threads for me to go through. :sweat:

Muddie Murda

smile...
noungning said:
me too... i visit bit sites to leech off ppl, and then i go on myspace to spy on other ppl's lives lol... basically i'm an intruder. lol
[post="96836"][/post]​
LOL crazy ning....

I go to:
-sarNie (duy! ^_^)
-Waabie
-soompi
-Interlove : I go here once in a while, but i'm not really active :( But I spend hours there LOL it's so fun to read everything! ^_^ Everyone's so funny and cool.
-TAKEforum
-Solid07
-I used to go to awesomething, but I banned myself, and the admin got pissed cuz I banned myself and so he removed me and said "TOO BAD!" puahaha that sucker.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I go to the "current thai lakorn section." Everyone is tuned into the Long Nhgao Jun with Kob and Stephen...it's crazy in there :shocked: . We are like...so obsessed with this series :w000t: . There's more than 1000 post in it....Warning...only for thai lakorn freaks...I'm one of them :p .

none3

sarNie Hatchling
knightluva said:
im bored and depress..
[post="97432"][/post]​

Depress is a bad sign..don't isolate yourself. Get together with others and go out and talk about it. It won't do you good to be depressed.
I'm here to CHEER CHEER CHEER YOU!!!! :D Being alone only alllows you to think more....and then ....more thinking...

Cheer up! your so young

noungning

Heartless
none3 said:
Depress is a bad sign..don't isolate yourself. Get together with others and go out and talk about it. It won't do you good to be depressed.
I'm here to CHEER CHEER CHEER YOU!!!! :D Being alone only alllows you to think more....and then ....more thinking...

Cheer up! your so young
[post="97526"][/post]​
actually it can be the opposite. being with certain ppl just makes u think more than you do because they say things that are "supposed" to make things better but it gets worse.

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
noungning said:
actually it can be the opposite. being with certain ppl just makes u think more than you do because they say things that are "supposed" to make things better but it gets worse. <_<
[post="97700"][/post]​
yes, I agree with you. It all depends on the nature of your depression. According to my nature, I prefer isolating myself from the people that would cause me more to think and stick with the people that can allow me to take my mind of from sad things. Its just hard that I rarely see those people around me. But its ok.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This one and myspace...that's pretty much it for me...I love sarNworld so much I don't go anywhere else...