"i'M tAlkInG To yOu!!!"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

I know you're afraid that I'll end up walking out, but bby ... I'm in this for as long as you are... like I told you once.. we don't have to be together forever, but long enough is all I need.... I rather live out our yesterdays and today's and let our tomorrows come on it's own... being in love with you... is just as much as loving you... I love you <333

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^____^ bleh you're so efreaking lame ... I laugh at all you are ... I can't believe you seriously think that you're a good person. I may not be the best person in this world, but I know I am better than the both of you put together...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
seriously......why dont you just get it...is it that hard for you understand to stay the F* away from him??? how would you like it if i was hitting up your man????? I seriously dislike girls like you...seriously!!!

p.s..i <3 you babo

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think yooh should like stfudge up. It's over. I don't take it one bit any lighter than I should. 1 you are stupid and 2 No girl deserves to be hurt by you.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
seriously...do i really need to like throw a brick && hit you upside the head so that you understand wtf im talking about???

damn you for not texting me back! <_< but then again, i haven't checked my emails in months & had blocked you from calling or texting me, hm... well. we're even then. ^_^