In Search Of Tep 3 Radoo

yak

sarNie Adult
Nope I didn't pay for it.. She was suppose to send it to me so I can convert it to DVD for her.. Then she went ahead telling me her story she sent it and and I just have to wait.. But never got it.. Lol.. A staller huh.. Like that one girl name, "Veronica." She was really funny. But yah! I know how you feel.. I've been watching old boran lakorn too and trying to find the ones I wanted..

mia07

Introvert
Nope I didn't pay for it.. She was suppose to send it to me so I can convert it to DVD for her.. Then she went ahead telling me her story she sent it and and I just have to wait.. But never got it.. Lol.. A staller huh.. Like that one girl name, "Veronica." She was really funny. But yah! I know how you feel.. I've been watching old boran lakorn too and trying to find the ones I wanted..
Veronica was a CREEP, not a staller! LOL. I didn't mean stalker, too. Like a person who can't keep their promises/words and make you wait for nothing. It's okay - I'm going to California maybe in the upcoming new year so I'll go check out their Thai rental stores since where I live they don't have much rental stores.

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1293674436' post='733328']
Veronica was a CREEP, not a staller! LOL. I didn't mean stalker, too. Like a person who can't keep their promises/words and make you wait for nothing. It's okay - I'm going to California maybe in the upcoming new year so I'll go check out their Thai rental stores since where I live they don't have much rental stores.
[/quote]

Oh lol... Well there's a lot of thai rental stores here, but I don't know if they still have it.. You know how some store they like to record over stuff like a dumb a**..