Incomplete-Chapter 2

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

FF Posters Credit: RR<3
FF Written By: Thounoy S.

Summary
-Papang, Patcha, and Paeng are sisters. They’re all a year apart, Patcha being the oldest and Papang being the youngest. They were separated when Papang was one year, Paeng was two years and Patcha was three years. Papang, Paeng and Patcha's dad is a mega-billionaire! Someone wanted Papang, Paeng and Patcha DEAD!
Who wanted the three sisters DEAD?

Ann Thongprasom aka Patcha
-Patcha grew up in a rich family and she is sassy and confident.

Ken Theeradeth aka Tawan
-Tawan is Papang right hand guy!
-Tawan and Papang have been friends since Papang was 7 yrs old.
-Tawan is a very slick person and is very confident in himself as well.

Aff Tuksaorn aka Paeng
-Paeng grew up in an average lifestyle; she’s smart but very shy.

Aum Atichart aka Tye
-Tye has a secret crush on Paeng.
-Tye’s the type of person who is very funny and loud.

Pat Naprapa aka Papang
-Papang grows up in a poor family, but being poor made her independent.
-She’s a very hot tempered person and whoever knows her wouldn’t want to get in her way when she’s angry.

Film Rattapoom aka Thon
-Thon was a rich family friend. He’s independent and a patient person.

Kwan Usamanee aka Lookpong
-Lookpong is Papang, Paeng and Patcha's evil step sister.

Dan Woraweth aka Chai
-Chai is Tye best friend who is also very rich and has a crush on Paeng too.
-But in the end he ends up with Lookpong.

COMING SOON!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG you finally posted this up :D I can't wait...the story seems soo interesting already ^^
and i'm working on the other one right now...

n_naruk

Thanks RR!!

Lome, Thounoy is my bff. And I'm just Noy. Lol. She writes her own stories and I write my own stories but I always end up posting up her stories since she doesn't like to post much. Lol. Sorry for the confusion ^_^

Edit: That's why I put her name on "written by" but some people would still think that it's me writing them since I'm the one that's posting them(her stories that is)

n_naruk

FF posters are up! Big thanks to RR! :wub:
Chapter one shall be update this weekend :)

n_naruk

Um, this weekend maybe? Thounoy read me a few sentences already and it sounds really good! Ima make her type up the first chapter tomorrow when we have our ff writing/typing day. Lol.

n_naruk

Chapter 1

“How could you do this to me?” Exclaim a middle aged woman.

Another middle aged woman who seems to be a couple of years younger said,” What did I do? All I did was asked your husband if I can spend the night, not for him to sleep with me.” She smiled and continued,” It was kind of a good thing you weren’t there too. Our noise making would’ve made it too loud for you to go to sleep.”

Tears seemed to roll down so easily for Pim. She couldn’t believe she trusted this woman who was right in front of her; this woman who had been friends with her since they were in high school. Who was her bride of honor at her wedding; who was her daughters’ god mother. Pim shouted,” GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE EVER AGAIN! GET OUT! GET OUT!!!!!” Just then all of the servants came in the room and was holding their boss back so she couldn’t get to the other women.

The women said,” Pim, calm down. We can talk things over. He is now mine too.”

Pim tried calming herself down and clenched her teeth. Pim said through clenched teeth,” Rasah, you too have a daughter who is around my children’s age. I promise you if you don’t leave my husband alone, you and your daughter will live a cruel life!”

Rasah’s face turned sour and said,” Don’t you dare touch Loongpong!”

Pim’s faces lighten up a little bit. Pim said,” Then leave now and don’t you EVER come back for me to see your face ever again!”

Rasah gave Pim a cold hard stare and left the house. Rasah promise herself that she will walk into that mansion again. This time she and her daughter will be the owner of it. As for Pim and her daughters, well they just have to be erase from the picture!

The servants gently put Pim on the couch after Rasah left the property.

The nanny, ba Gem asked,” Khoon Pim, you know that the problem is not over yet. What are you going to do?”

Pim looked at the nanny and said,” I know how Rasah is, I know she’s not going to stop it here. I only threaten her only for her to leave me thinking what I should do with my daughter’s future. Ba Gem, I have a feeling that I’m not going to make it to my daughter’s next birthdays.” Tears were falling so easily off of Pim’s eyes.

Ba Gem said,” Khoon Pim, please don’t say that! Khoon Rasah won’t be that cold hearted as to kill a long time friend as you, will she?”

Pim looked at the nanny and said,” Ever since her no good of a husband had gambled all of their money away, and had committed suicide. Rasah had never ONCE ever been poor in her life. With that happening and her living in a small cramp room with her daughter, there’s no way Rasah will stay in that condition for long. She would do anything to get her way. I just never thought she would stoop this low to get rich fast. And yes, I believe she will kill to get her way. I’ve seen it in her eyes when she walked out the door today. It was scary and that I know right away that my life and my daughter’s life are in danger. She knows people who know people that can make a crime look like a suicide or a missing person case looks like a runaway case.”

Ba Gem looked worried and didn’t know what she could do, then Ba Gem asked,” Why won’t you tell your husband?”

Pim said,” Who? Him? The guy who betrayed my heart? Who had broken our lovely family figure? I don’t trust him. I hate him for making this situation hard on everyone, on my daughters who doesn’t know from right to wrong. My babies, what am I going to do?”

There was a long silent. Then Pim sat up straight and said,” Ba Gem, I need you to go tell our family jewelers to make 3 diamond necklaces in a shape of a P, behind the P it has to engrave their last name on it.”

Ba Gem asked,” But why Khoon Pim?”

Pim said,” I have a bad premonition about something. I need this done as soon as possible, No one can know about this! Do you understand?”

Ba Gem said,” Yes Khoon Pim. I will get that done as soon as possible.”

Neither Pim nor Ba Gem knew that they had a spied servant eves dropping nearby. Once she had heard everything she needed to know, she quickly went to call Rasah and told Rasah everything.

VampirePrincess

sarNie Egg
omg please udpate soon...very interesting!!!!
i also love all your character in this story. ^_^
can't want for chapter 2

oh if you have time please read mine too!!!
it's called My Vampire Prince

n_naruk

Note: I'm FINALLY back for another update of this story. Sorry it took so long. My author Miss Thounoy was taking her sweet time. Lol. Well, hope you enjoy this little update :)

----------

Chapter 2

A week later the family jewelers, khoon Sompong, went to the house to give Pim her three necklaces. Pim looked at the necklaces and smiled.
Pim said,” It looks beautiful, I love it! They all look identical to each others, just what I wanted. Thank you, khoon Sompong.”

Sompong said,” No problem, it’s my pleasure to serve you, khoon Pim.”

After Sompong left Pim put the necklace on each one of her daughters, she even told them to never ever take it off. Right when she put the last necklace on her youngest child her husband came in. He looked guilt as ever.

Pim looked at him and asked,”What? You didn’t have fun with your new wife last night? Is that why you finally decided to come home?” Pol replied,” Pim, its not that I don’t love you, I do love you so m—“

Pim cut his words and said,” You don’t love me. If you had loved me you would have never did the things you did to me, to our family. OUR family Pol! How could you? I thought our relationship was much more than that. I thought we were unbreakable. But I guess I was wrong. I missed underestimated you.”

At this time tears were rolling down Pim’s cheeks like rains falling on a stormy night. All was silent, Pol looked at Pim and wish he could explain himself to her. But he knows at this point she would never listen. He wouldn’t blame her, what he did was far too much; even though he didn't know when it happened. But who would believe him?

Pol said,” I know what I say now, you won’t believe me. And you should never forgive me. But I do want you to know that I love you and our daughters with all my heart. And if I could turn back the hands of time, I wish I would be smarter then to let a simple women trick me so easily. Pim, pom ruk khon na. Lae ja ruk talord pbai, always Pim, I love you and will love you forever, always.” With those words he left the house, not knowing that, that will be the last time he’ll see her alive.

That night while everyone was sleeping, 3-4 burglars came in the house to “rob” the house. Pim woke up hearing things crash and stuff being broken down. Pim called ba Gem who was sleeping on the ground near Pim and her daughters. Pim said,” Ba, its happening! Please take my daughters to my friends’ house. They will be safe there.”

Ba Gem asked,” What about you miss?”

Pim looked at her daughters for the last time and said,” I’ll be fine. Please, take them quickly! Their coming up the stairs already! Take the girls down the back way! Go!”

With that Pim kissed her daughters for the last time and she made sure that the necklaces was on each of the girls’ neck before she went out to protect her daughters. Ba Gem quickly went out the back door with the 3 little misses, but 2 of the burglars were right behind her. Ba gem had to find a way to get the 3 little misses in a safe place. She decided to hide the youngest little misses in a box near the back of a street side restaurant.

Ba Gem told the little miss,” I will be back. Please stay here, I need to get ride of the burglars first and I promise I will be back.”

Ba Gem quickly continued her way to the misses’ friends’ house. About half way there the burglars were catching up again. Ba Gem decided to take the second little misses to a nice quiet neighborhood. She told the second little misses to wait at the playground and that she will be right back to get her. The second little misses quietly lay low under one of the playground. Ba Gem continued her way to the misses’ friend’s house. She made it safely to the place with the eldest little misses. Khon Buakeaw open the door to find that her best friend’s nanny and one of her daughter was there looking a mess.

Buakeaw asked,” Ba Gem, what happened? Where are the others?” Ba Gem replied,” I put them in a safe place; I need to go back and get them. Please let little misses stay with you. It’s between life and death.”

Buakeaw just nodded her head yes.

Before Ba Gem left ba Gem said,” And whatever you do Miss Buakeaw, never let khon Pol know that his daughter is with you. That is what Miss Pim wanted you to know.”

Ba Gem went back to the playground to get the second little misses only to find her not there! Ba Gem looked frantically for the second little misses, but she was no where to be found. Ba Gem decided to go back to the first place where she had left the first little misses and just as she thought the first little misses was also gone. Ba Gem thinks that the burglars had already capture them god knows what they did with those two small child. Ba Gem feels awfully guilty and sad; she wants to go to the police but whose going to believe her story? It’s her words against the evil Rasah. Besides, she wants Rasah to think that she herself is dead along with the last daughter of khon Pim. Ba Gem went back to khon Buakeaw’s place and told her what had happened.

Buakeaw said,” Oh my! Poor little girls! They were too young.” She then looks at the sleeping little girl next to her. Buakeaw then said,” Pim, I will look after your daughter like she is my own. May you rest in peace, my friend. Ba ja, you can stay with me and help me raise Pim’s daughter together. I’m pretty sure you would love that.”

Ba Gem just smiled, but feels awfully bad about the other two young ones that did not have the same opportunity like this one.

25 years later

“No the concept of the organization was not planned out like this, who do you think you are Mr. Chain? You were hired here to go through with the plans that the committee had all agreed on, not to go off and do things you think is the right way. I need you to follow through with the organization and if you can not comply I suggest you should reconsider yourself. That is all I need you in here for. You may go.”

Mr. Chain had his head bowed down and quickly left his feisty boss office room. Once Mr. Chain had left, Ba Gem looked over at her little master who had become an adult in a blink of an eye.

Ba Gem asked,” Khon Noo ja, don’t you think that was a little too harsh?”

Patcha looked up at her nanny and replied,”Ba ja, we hired him to do his job. Not for him to do things his own way. He’s getting paid really good money and for what he is worth, he should at least do the best he can.”

Ba Gem said,” You are so much like your father.” Patcha looked confused,” But father hated doing business. It was always mother’s who was in control of the hotel business.”

No one had ever told Patcha that she was not khon Buakeaw’s real daughter. And any one who knew was forbidden to tell.

Ba Gem said,” Yes, that’s what I meant. I’m getting old my dear. I forget things from time to time.”

Patcha smiled and said,” Then why are you always following me? You should be at home waiting for me to arrive from work.”

Ba Gem replied,” That is because I love and care for you so much.”

“I love and care for you too. That’s why I want you to settle down and relax, you’re not getting any younger.” said, Patcha.

Ba Gem said,” I can manage.”

Patcha gave up, she knew no matter what she says Ba Gem would always find a reason to be with her. Patcha loves her nanny, she really does, but it’s just too much. Patcha feels like she’s trap and can’t do anything. Patcha is 28 now; she’s not a child like before.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I love the casting! lol, got 2 go somewhere, I'll come back and finish it later! :D

hehe, I'm back! 1/26

I love Patcha, she so nice! T_T
Update please!