info on UHT members

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
anyone have any information about the UHT band. I would like to know more about them. Thanks for the help.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't know about the rest but I know Captain is currently in the lakorn "Kwarm Rub Korng Superstar"
Pepper is a Proffessor and Actor Last lakorn he did was Sapai Gon Krua With Amy

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
One of my friends told me Tem is now working behind the scenes, recording and stuff. I miss himmmm :lmao:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
One of my friends told me Tem is now working behind the scenes, recording and stuff. I miss himmmm :lmao:
I want to see Tem play in a lakorn once. Not just Tem but also Albert, Gai, and Eak since I saw Captain and Pepper already.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I don't know about the rest but I know Captain is currently in the lakorn "Kwarm Rub Korng Superstar"
Pepper is a Proffessor and Actor Last lakorn he did was Sapai Gon Krua With Amy
I love Pepper's lakorn with Amy. They make a perfect match. I so want them to star in another lakorn. Love these two.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ekky is a dj for grammy and he's gonna be in a lakorn soon too as a gay dude lol i forgot what lakorn though oh and he was in da album simply emotions dat came out i think last yr

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
Last time I heard Albert is with Liquid planet and Gai has his own business and I think it was some Yoga thing. Eak is a dj for Greenwave and a host.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Thanks everyone for the information. Greatly appreciated it.

Is Eak really gay or is he just playing the role? Anyways, still love him even if he's gay. :D :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ekky has some gay rumors lol people call him sao haha but dunno if he's really gay or not. he funny at da opening of dat lakorn he said dat people were like oh ur playing as a gay guy, just act like urself LMAO

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
anybody have the sitcome that captain played with all uht members? or have any pictures of them? please share. thanks

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so thats wat happened to them all eh.. i missed uht.. pepper.. gai... captain.. etc... **sigh**

tina

sarNie Hatchling
OMG... I can't believe they had a sitcom together. This is soooo cool. Thanks for uploading episode.

cecilia

Staff member
didn't albert produce or found a group of boy band too.
i can't remember what boy band but it was mention in one of his interview back then.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I remember this they were all so cute my fav. is CAptian and ALbert. Can't believe Pepper hide his bueatiful face behind that long hair ;)