Internet Problem

Rainy_Reina

sarNie Egg
Well I am getting very annoyed...It happen almost every few minutes... When I use internet explorer, I always encounter an error report saying that Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. So there is two choice to sed error report or Don't Send but it doesn't matter which one i click both would automatically close all internet window......please help me out because i am not a computer wizard and donot know much abut computer........... I know u computer wizards out there can help me out. Thankss so much in advance..... :( :( :(

untinnu

sarNie Adult
get mozilla firefox?...sorry i can't help..i've had that happen to me too, but i don't know how it's fixed..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yes get mozilla firefox and use that as ur main browser instead of internet explorer. also do u have security installed on ur comp. alot of ppl have been having problems with ie. i suggest not to use it! Trust me firefox is great. I was recommended to use it and now I love it. Also, its free too!!!! :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
that IE happen to me alot taht send dumb report thing yea its either not d/l corrrect and for me it was b/c u have to go this button dam it i forgot but fix that and taht send or dont send thing on IE will go away and u dont have to see it close out on u again i used firefox always unless iam watching stuff got to used IE

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Try installing avantbrowser (avantbrowser.com). It's a shell to put over your IE. It is great... better than firefox. (gulp!).

once you know how to use it, you won't want to use anythign else, and since it's on the backbone of IE, no need to switch browsers all the time.

Try it and let me know waht you think

Rainy_Reina

sarNie Egg
thanks alot of all your advices.... My computer was very slow and always froze so my cousin come and fix it. He said internet explorer is notworking well so he install mozilla firefox. Firefox was doing great untill last two week when i can't be able to use it because when i chick on the broswer is wouldn't work because they say it was unable to connect. So maybei'll have to redownload mozilla firefox or avantbrower....thankz muchoo alot for all your precious help.......Dynomite i'll download avantbrower and let u know how it work..thankz anyways

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I'm sure the speed and issues you had was more related to spyware/worms/trojans than what browser you were using.

The next time you have your system cleaned and formated, I would recommend you use a anti-virus program among other things.

Avast.com :^P

Rainy_Reina

sarNie Egg
I am still having problem. I redownload mozilla firefox but it still having the same problem saying Unable to Coonect..Firefox can't establish a connection to he server at en-us.start.mozilla.com
I did install Avant Browser but I am also having problem with Avant Browser, i think i did something wrong when registering or i don't know what i miss or did wrong during installing and registering because when I chick on the link to open it up, it say that Internet Explore cannot dispaly the webpage-Avant Browser..... I don't know why it still have problem to do with Internet Explore....

well my computer is not slow or froze alot but it just have issues with the Internet not working well. I do have WinAntiVirusPro2006 and Trend Micro-cillin Internet Securty install in my computer but maybe my problem is i don't know how to use it... I do regular scam for virsus and do delete them but i still not very sure what to relly do....

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
thanks alot of all your advices.... My computer was very slow and always froze so my cousin come and fix it.
well my computer is not slow or froze alot but it just have issues with the Internet not working well. I do have WinAntiVirusPro2006 and Trend Micro-cillin Internet Securty install in my computer but maybe my problem is i don't know how to use it... I do regular scam for virsus and do delete them but i still not very sure what to relly do....
GOOD LUCK... you are so confusing. 5555