Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Okay, so Vic came to Chorlada's hotel or Luk's place and got Aoey out of the room and talked to her. Aoey slapped him twice, and he kissed her. Gosh darn thing, when he was about to kiss her the thing froze on me so I can't see the kiss >__<. Then he wanted to take her away or something, then Dr. Luk came and he talked with Vic and they were arguing verbally. Dr. Luk punched Vic (oh gosh, Vic, PUNCH him back!!! why let Luk bully you lol). Anyway, I don't know what Luk said, but Aoey was trying to not let him punch Vic more. Then they left and Vic was punching his car and cried. Vic is so pathetic.

Ceci, dear, if you get a chance, can you please tell me what they said to each other in the scenes I listed above? Thank you so much!!! And I'm watiing for your upload too. :(
this is what i got out of their conversation ja.
Until Wishbone's sub or Lyn's update, here's my rough translation for the part when dr. lak came and stop them.

Lak: Aoey, wait a minute k'vic, where are you taking her.
Vic: to work
Lak: what kind of work, at this late of hour(it's late)
vic: can you not get involve with my personal life for once.
lak: i won't get into your business if that matter does not involve Aoey, please let go of my fiance.

*vic look at aoey, let go off hand

aoey: p'lak, let's go
Vic: don't do anything bad enough to call in sick tomorrow.
aoey: p'lak, don't.
lak: if you're going to speak, please do show some respect, at least, aoey use to be your love.
Vic: that was when we were kid, i don't remember. and one more thing, there's nothing good to remember about it. that is like a dead/past thing just like dr.lak's engagement ring.
Aoey: p'vic, i ask you to please stop.
Vic: the truth is, you should be thankful to me (to lak) because if i didn't throw away that ring, you wouldn't know how big Aeoy's love for you is.
Lak: you're tell me now that you're the one who threw my engagement ring in the ocean, the ring that Aoey went looking for.
vic: why?
lak: How well do you really know her? Do you know that Aoey don't know how to swim, she could have died from drowning or did you already knew this, and yet, you still make her go, seeking for her own death. How can you do this.
Aoey: p'lak, don't, i ask you to please stop.
Lak: if i've known the truth back that day, or if Aeoy told me once, there is no way, i would ever let you hurt her again. But it's good that i know about this today better than knowing later. Let's go Aoey, there's no reason why we should put up with this man anymore.

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
this is what i got out of their conversation ja.
Until Wishbone's sub or Lyn's update, here's my rough translation for the part when dr. lak came and stop them.

Lak: Aoey, wait a minute k'vic, where are you taking her.
Vic: to work
Lak: what kind of work, at this late of hour(it's late)
vic: can you not get involve with my personal life for once.
lak: i won't get into your business if that matter does not involve Aoey, please let go of my fiance.

*vic look at aoey, let go off hand

aoey: p'lak, let's go
Vic: don't do anything bad enough to call in sick tomorrow.
aoey: p'lak, don't.
lak: if you're going to speak, please do show some respect, at least, aoey use to be your love.
Vic: that was when we were kid, i don't remember. and one more thing, there's nothing good to remember about it. that is like a dead/past thing just like dr.lak's engagement ring.
Aoey: p'vic, i ask you to please stop.
Vic: the truth is, you should be thankful to me (to lak) because if i didn't throw away that ring, you wouldn't know how big Aeoy's love for you is.
Lak: you're tell me now that you're the one who threw my engagement ring in the ocean, the ring that Aoey went looking for.
vic: why?
lak: How well do you really know her? Do you know that Aoey don't know how to swim, she could have died from drowning or did you already knew this, and yet, you still make her go, seeking for her own death. How can you do this.
Aoey: p'lak, don't, i ask you to please stop.
Lak: if i've known the truth back that day, or if Aeoy told me once, there is no way, i would ever let you hurt her again. But it's good that i know about this today better than knowing later. Let's go Aoey, there's no reason why we should put up with this man anymore.
Thanks so much, ceci, wow, that was very close to what I imagined even though I can't ocme up with such script. I don't know if you read the comments, but it sounded like what I invisioned. Haha. By the way, I'm pretty sure your translation is very close to what Wishbone and Lyn will translate.

Ummm, Lak/Luk is such a man. I like what he said about Aoey!!! It seems as though he is the one that keeps trying to protect and keep Aoey from harm while Vic is one of the source tha makes her life more painful.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I hate aff ( well her character) in this lakorn, she is such a dumb ass. The only one I feel sad for is Ken. I hope he marry Vicky at the end. Hate this lakorn now.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol diamend u notice the craziest things...lol :lol: yeah it was sad...but her watch is nice...u start feeling anything yet?
for real her watch in dat scene is nice lol diamond encrusted and all dat wow lol i do like da beginning of eps 5 but dats all i saw so far lol i have to finish it tonight. gar i been busy lately. i haven't had time to go online dat much

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Since I have a slow internet connection, I finally went out & rented it on DVD :D
I started watching the first 15 mins of this lakorn & already I'm getting teary :(
I've convinced my lil sister to watch it with me too :D
I told her this would make her cry! & she's gonna watch it. haha.

OMG-- Ken speaking english *FAiNT* I didn't expect him to speak english!! Ekkk! he's so hott... :drool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
noy u should mute it sometimes when they aint speaking cause they over play da song lol i don't want u to get sick of it haha

cecilia

Staff member
^what an advice ^^
i second that .. it was the song that make me don't feel it
until BOY'S MY HEART BELONG TO YOU come on ===
then my heart start beating for them and FINALLY feel their emotions together.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noy u should mute it sometimes when they aint speaking cause they over play da song lol i don't want u to get sick of it haha
LOL. Okay thanks for the heads up. :D By the way, how many episodes are out now? The DVD version is different from the internet file, so i don't know if i'm up to date with this lakorn. LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ Okay thanks for clarifying it up. I've got the right episodes then. hehe.
Alright then I'm off to finish this lakorn. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
good lord i still haven't been able to finish eps 5. my desktop keep restarting itself :angry:
LOL. Sometimes I just hate technology. <_< I haven't even started yet, my lil sister's taking forever. <_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a old ass desktop and it's low on memory so it restart itself whenever i'm using too much memory lol so DUMB. they used da song nicely in eps 5 though

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it's a old ass desktop and it's low on memory so it restart itself whenever i'm using too much memory lol so DUMB. they used da song nicely in eps 5 though
Lol. I know what you mean, I'm in desperate need of a new computer! A new one with a bigger memory & a faster internet. LOL.

Awwee... Aff's numero 1! :D how cool. Is this for the current lakorns that are airing right now?

gene36

sarNie Egg
cuz women...loves jerks.... :wub: lol

ah..cool...tat's a good list u have going there...i would say Badarn Jai is the weaker on of the bunch..my recommandation..if u're into the whole Aum/ Aff / Ken / Ann thing too..you should totallie watch Oum Ruk... :wub: it stars Ann T. & Ken...same from Sawan Biang

ah! another guy here in the thread with us...Mong jah...u've got urself a Puen (friend rite?) lol..

okay i'll say tose for wednesday then....thanx donna :)
Can't really find the complete Lakorn of Oum Ruk (with eng subs) from youtube... :(