Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i hope they change alil bit..u noe the endin..
like maybe ken n aff luv each other..yet aff was sick..
so ken was wif aff until her last breath...then only ken went wif vicky..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
No, Aff was not sick and she would not die in the end.
There someone ambushed and wanted to harm her, especially Nott's wife.
So, Ken and his friends including Nott had to protect her.

In the end, she kind of got metal illness like she protected herself in her own world.
Ken got married with Vicky and took care of Aff as brother and sister.

I don't know lakorn will change it or not.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

In the end, she kind of got metal illness like she protected herself in her own world.

so they dont end up together? :huh:

sarN

sarNie Granny
u mean
AFF goes mental
? :mellow: ...no wonder Aum was going crazy for her in his other lakorn ...it make scent

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
u mean
AFF goes mental
? :mellow: ...no wonder Aum was going crazy for her in his other lakorn ...it make scent
hahaha yeah.

Yes, it's like she's so weak and gets hurt so much in the real world, so she blocks her mind from the real world and just be in the past when she has ever been happy with Ken when she was kid. That's so heartbreaking. :lmao:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

oh no...Aff will be
havin mentak illness?
so sad :(
but it sounded sooo interesting...i think i'll luv this lakorn... :lol:

u mean
AFF goes mental
lol...nice one Sarn!
i thought about tat too...lol...
Aum n Aff were meant to be together...
how far they were separated...they;ll have the same heart n illness -_-

hahaha yeah.

Yes, it's like she's so weak and gets hurt so much in the real world, so she blocks her mind from the real world and just be in the past when she has ever been happy with Ken when she was kid. That's so heartbreaking. :lmao:
yeah...so sad...it does happen...gosh..
this would be so interesting...n a challenging role for Aff
cant wait to see
Aff acting as a crazy woman..will be so interesting!I hope she could potray it well!

hoodwinked

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, newbie here ^_^
Aff became my favorite actress after watching JLR and Ken in SB was so drool-worthy!
Anyway, I'm in dilema. I would want the main leads to end up together, but it would be exciting if they decided to follow the novel's ending. Very heartbreaking though.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah...totally understand how u feel..lol!
one time...i feel like it would be better if both ken n aff be together..
but the other half made me feel that havin a tragic ending would be cool..interetsing n fresh..so yeah..
lets see what the director have in store for us!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
NOOOO ...no tragic ending!!! i dont' think i can handle another tragic ending for p'ken after the one with aom where they both died... i won't be able to take it!

i hope they don't make it sad at the end!

cecilia

Staff member
u mean
AFF goes mental
muahah. that was funny..
wouldn't that be great. then perhaps, she'll meet aum and ken will dump vicky and meet anne at the institution as well. There, we'll see happily ever after.

THANK YOU WISHY for the news update. at least, it's not as bad as before. She looks good in here. i still trying to suck in their chemistry. so far, i have not see strong chemistry yet :(

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i rather see ken with vicky though =) whoo hoo! haaha but thats sad =/ aff is like nangek throughout the movie except the end. haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
....if vicky&Ken get together that mean they are N'k & P"k ? Right ? I wonder wat kind of problem she had that she shut herself from the real world and stay in the past ? Usually, in lakorn for soemone to go crazzy ...1.kill someone , 2.rejection/betrayal, 3.poison, 4.family death
adding more spoiler tag

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha yeah.

oh nooo.. that's sad...! :(

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
muahah. that was funny..
wouldn't that be great. then perhaps, she'll meet aum and ken will dump vicky and meet anne at the institution as well. There, we'll see happily ever after.

THANK YOU WISHY for the news update. at least, it's not as bad as before. She looks good in here. i still trying to suck in their chemistry. so far, i have not see strong chemistry yet :(
lol yeah...aff went to aum's mental hospital n get married there...n then ken dump vicky for ann..its possible..
their all in bangkok :lol:

well anyhow the name is Jai rao so something is bound to happen at the end....
wats the meaning of jai rao anyways?