Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
GAH! I gave in and read some of the spoilers..Blah! Couldn't help it! There's going to be a bunch of super sweet scene's when he kidnaps her!! :wub: Can't wait to see it..hopefully it'll be in Thursday's episode. Here's a little Teaser:

There's a blackout and he scares her by telling her to watch out because snakes like to come out in the dark, she freaks out b/c she starts to feel something by her ankle, but it's really him. He then quickly picks her up and carries her away.
"where are you taking me"
"to see something you've never seen before"
"what is it?"
"a full moon (pra jun)"
"a full moon? Everyone has seen a full moon before" she's confused
"But seeing it here is different than anywhere else"
"How is it special here?"
"Because here there are 2" finally letting her down he faces the beach. She follows what he's looking at and becomes amazed by what she sees in front of her. There's a big full moon in the sky and a reflection of it on the body of the water.
"You've never seen this before right?"
"Yes, It's very pretty, so pretty that I can't pick which is more prettier than the other"
"I think this one" Looking at her
"which one?" still staring out at the water
"the one right in front of me" She turns to look at him all confused, he's looking intensly at her and she finally realize who he's referring to.
"this one is the prettiest"
awe. what a sweet spoiler. THANKS IHEARTCHAKRIT.
so can't wait to see that scene :clap:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
^ Isn't it sooo sweet? I was smiling like a dumba$$ while reading it on the train last night lol..people must have thought I was reading something dirty lol..CAN'T WAIT to see it! You know I'm starting to think it's going to be a sad ending? I haven't read all the spoilers but from what I read he still doesn't know she's sick..ugh I just hope he doesn't find out too late :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
yeah, that's what i notice about the changes in me too ..
as the lakorn progress, the feeling slowly came to me ..
=== let's hope, if it's an ending, it'll be worth it too.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like it's following the same style as a korean drama..you always know it's a sad ending when the n'ek and p'ek are all happy together but it's just the middle of the drama. But if it really is bad I'm hoping they both die or have it end like the book where he takes care of her. It would be horrible if someone dies or becomes mental while the other goes on with their life.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have never been so far behind in a lakorn that I had been anxiously waited before it aired. I want to catch up but that won't be any time soon but reading some spoiler makes me feel a lot better. If I don't get to watch it then, I at least should read about it. =)

Thanks for all the spoilers!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
GAH! I gave in and read some of the spoilers..Blah! Couldn't help it! There's going to be a bunch of super sweet scene's when he kidnaps her!! :wub: Can't wait to see it..hopefully it'll be in Thursday's episode. Here's a little Teaser:

There's a blackout and he scares her by telling her to watch out because snakes like to come out in the dark, she freaks out b/c she starts to feel something by her ankle, but it's really him. He then quickly picks her up and carries her away.
"what is it?"
"a full moon (pra jun)"
"Because here there are 2" finally letting her down he faces the beach. She follows what he's looking at and becomes amazed by what she sees in front of her. There's a big full moon in the sky and a reflection of it on the body of the water.
"Yes, It's very pretty, so pretty that I can't pick which is more prettier than the other"
"the one right in front of me" She turns to look at him all confused, he's looking intensly at her and she finally realize who he's referring to.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
^^I can't Ceci...cuz I don't know how...if I did, I'd do so much for so many different lakorns I love...I'd go crazy with it...maybe it's best I don't know how.

^mongstaness...that's very vague...we don't know how far behind you are, so we wouldn't know how to catch you up
lol..i wanna say i left off on ep 3-ish? lol.. after Luk pulls out the ring for aff, but ken keeps callin her...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

"what is it?"
"a full moon (pra jun)"
lol..all i can say is awwwwwwwwww..lol

it's so cheesy, but i would mind being cheesy for aff..lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Episode06 was so DAMN Goooooooooood! :) :) And the preview to Episode07 is soooooooo INTENSE! I just loveeeeeee it so much! I am sooooooo Impatient for this to air!! Grrr. But it's finally Tomorrows! I hate waiting, lols. Yayyyyyyyyy! Tons of sweeeet scenes when he kidnaps her, Whoooa! I was waiting for that. I knew he wasn't gonna punish at the island, He just wants the Two of 'em together :wub: :wub:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

"what is it?"
"a full moon (pra jun)"

That's so adorable! I just can't wiat till that part hehe.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i'm so not getting most of this, cuz i'm watching w/o subs. but damn! the intense look in vic's eyes tells all. I LOVE KEN!!! i think he's taking over chakrit's spot on my obsessions list :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lovebird_tmi, just go to lynn's blog for episode caps if you don't know what's going on, same for you mongstaness she does a good job with translating stuff...i go there before i decide if an episode is worth watching...cuz i can't handle seeing Ken be so mean to Aff...and i love Ken
http://iheartlakorns.com/

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lovebird_tmi, just go to lynn's blog for episode caps if you don't know what's going on, same for you mongstaness she does a good job with translating stuff...i go there before i decide if an episode is worth watching...cuz i can't handle seeing Ken be so mean to Aff...and i love Ken
http://iheartlakorns.com/
i think u asked on youtube if i could sub dat tee sip eps when da 7 grammy boys were on right? i can't do it i'm sorry. i subbed 2 shows and good lord i'm done for life lol it takes a lottttt of time. they were mostly singing though so not much about da boys themselves except bie said dat his idols were ice and aof. dats da only thing i remember bie saying lol besides him crackin on aof da whole time haha and then he went on to ruin aof's song. da show was funny though lol

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: .. i do that for other lakorn that i didn't want to waste time to watch on ..
as for tomorrow. i will come back from class to upload the episode ..
have an early morning lecture class :lmao: i would much rather want to skip it but it will reflect on my grades if i miss it :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i think u asked on youtube if i could sub dat tee sip eps when da 7 grammy boys were on right? i can't do it i'm sorry. i subbed 2 shows and good lord i'm done for life lol it takes a lottttt of time. they were mostly singing though so not much about da boys themselves except bie said dat his idols were ice and aof. dats da only thing i remember bie saying lol besides him crackin on aof da whole time haha and then he went on to ruin aof's song. da show was funny though lol

Did I? I think I got over it...I kinda got the gist of it anyways, plus, you answered the questions I had anyways...about What Ice had said about being compared to Peck, and the whole being born in September thing...Yeah, Bie was messin' with Aof a lot, but then again, there was a lot of back and forth with all of them, so it was fun to watch.