Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
bad news

wishboniko 's channel.

I'm sorry to let you know that I will drop Jamloey Kammathep project. I've watch 4 episodes of them already, but I don't feel like I want to sub it.

:(
:eek: Gosh she's not subbing anymore? I was hoping to watch with sub too, even thought I understand Thai, I still like to rewatch with sub :lol: like I did with the one starring Cherry and Mart lakorn "Thai dessert". :(

:unsure: Let me talk to Thuy and see if she wanted to pick up the project. :blink:

joey

sarNie Adult
finished epi.4 yet! C-team has more and more chemistry. Two great actors!

thank kayla for the long long favorite parts,
thank rose for the splendid comments,
thank jubjib for sharing cherry's beautiful voice and pics,
thank cherryapple for the photos,
and thank joey for our same heart attack!
all of you are my lovers!

but i am not happy, because now wishboniko in youtube seems change her mind not to sub JLG at present. I dont know why, but I could not find JLG in her current program. And she deleted the article of JLG in her blog :(

I cant believe it! though I watched the lakorn without subbing now, but I still hope that one day I could totally understand what they said in the whole lakorn. How wonderful with that feeling! But now.....

everybody here, let me cry for a while. I really feel sad now!!! my C-team! dont let me feel that you are far away from me!
awww...i'm crying too. :( why, oh why?????? i was anticipating for her sub like you too yigu. i really want to know what they're saying. gosh this totally broke my heart, which is already pretty much damaged by the heart attack i got earlier. :wacko:

bad news

wishboniko 's channel.

I'm sorry to let you know that I will drop Jamloey Kammathep project. I've watch 4 episodes of them already, but I don't feel like I want to sub it.

:(
please tell me this isn't true. AWWWWWWWWWW.....(yelling out my sorrows). i'm afraid i'm going to have another heart attack, and this time i don't think any doctors can same me. i'm going to end up dead like Kayla. :wacko:

Wishy sounds like she doesn't really like the lakorn, that's why she decided to drop it. gosh, i'm so sad/depress right now.

:eek: Gosh she's not subbing anymore? I was hoping to watch with sub too, even thought I understand Thai, I still like to rewatch with sub :lol: like I did with the one starring Cherry and Mart lakorn "Thai dessert". :(

:unsure: Let me talk to Thuy and see if she wanted to pick up the project. :blink:
thanks a lot for doing this for us Maya_Fantasy. i love u very much!*kiss kiss* i hope Thuy will pick up JLK to sub for all of us broken hearted fans. :(

RAKRY

sarNie Egg

yeahhhh...at least you give us a good news here even don't know is it will comming true :) ?thank you so much

Kayla

sarNie Adult
CherryApple and Jubjib!

Thanks for all the great pictures. And don't worry, I have ressurrect so many times already from the dead that I don't think it matters anymore if I have another heart attack. I'm used to it by now. :blink:

Joey - Aww..I love your inputs also. WOW! For someone who doesn't understand Thai you done a fantastic job capturing the scene na nong. B)

I'm beginning to feel bad for Nim, feeling bad for what she has to face when Mek finds out the truth. I mean I know it's Mek that I should feel bad for considering what happened between him and his ex and to come and find out he's been lied to, is just terrible. But I see it from a woman's perspective, for Nim to come up with this plot just to be close and get to know the man she loves shows how in LOVE with Mek she is and what she's willing to do for LOVE. I don't know what woman in their right mind would have the courage she has. With that being said, I hope when Mek finds out the truth that he doesn't stay mad at Nim for too long. But I'm sure by then his ex will come back in the picture and his heart will be ripped apart. Knowing that Nim is an actress, he will always assume going forward that everything she says to him is only a lie and an act even if she's pouring her heart out. :(

Yigu and Beautifulrose - I'm so sorry to hear that no one will be subbing this lakorn. Maybe our friend, Maya_Fantasy, will be able to pull some string and help you guys out. ;)

joey

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT U TOO
LOL
cannot help it CherryApple, his hotness is too much for me to handle. :p

now, i'm having another heart attack from the news that wishy is no longer subbing JLK. i'm afraid i cannot be saved this time CherryApple. i'm crying in pain as i'm typing right now. :(

BTW, thanks NoyV for sharing the poster pic. no matter if it had been posted, we are not tried of seeing those lovely pics of C-Team. :p

joey

sarNie Adult
CherryApple and Jubjib!

Thanks for all the great pictures. And don't worry, I have ressurrect so many times already from the dead that I don't think it matters anymore if I have another heart attack. I'm used to it by now. :blink:

Joey - Aww..I love your inputs also. WOW! For someone who doesn't understand Thai you done a fantastic job capturing the scene na nong. B)

I'm beginning to feel bad for Nim, feeling bad for what she has to face when Mek finds out the truth. I mean I know it's Mek that I should feel bad for considering what happened between him and his ex and to come and find out he's been lied to, is just terrible. But I see it from a woman's perspective, for Nim to come up with this plot just to be close and get to know the man she loves shows how in LOVE with Mek she is and what she's willing to do for LOVE. I don't know what woman in their right mind would have the courage she has. With that being said, I hope when Mek finds out the truth that he doesn't stay mad at Nim for too long. But I'm sure by then his ex will come back in the picture and his heart will be ripped apart. Knowing that Nim is an actress, he will always assume going forward that everything she says to him is only a lie and an act even if she's pouring her heart out. :(

Yigu and Beautifulrose - I'm so sorry to hear that no one will be subbing this lakorn. Maybe our friend, Maya_Fantasy, will be able to pull some string and help you guys out. ;)
i'm glad to hear that you can be resurrected anytime Kayla. love to have you here with us. :D

thank you for the compliment. i'm happy that you like my inputs.

i totally agreed with you darling about how mek later on will have a hard time believing in nim's words. i can't really blame him though because it is really suck to be played like that by someone you really loved. but you cannot help but feel sorry for nim too since her love for him is so strong & powerful for her to place herself in that situation. yup, not a lot of people would go through like nim did. this makes her one of the strongest n'ek for me. i just hope their drama won't last too long too. we just love to see more sweet/cute/funny scenes of them. go C-Team!!!!! :D

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
I apologize if I'm duplicating this pic.

Credit:magazinedee
thank NoyV for the btf post!

thank you, Maya! we are waiting for your good news. but dont feel stressed. even if bad news come, we still know that you have tried your best. Could you tell me who is Thuy? a translator? I never heard of her before!

CherryApple and Jubjib!

Kayla, dont worry about nim. I believe that her smart and true love would make Mek not mad at her for long time.

for our bad news, I still need time to cure my heart attack!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
cannot help it CherryApple, his hotness is too much for me to handle.

now, i'm having another heart attack from the news that wishy is no longer subbing JLK. i'm afraid i cannot be saved this time CherryApple. i'm crying in pain as i'm typing right now.

BTW, thanks NoyV for sharing the poster pic. no matter if it had been posted, we are not tried of seeing those lovely pics of C-Team.

I think I just had a mini attack myself finding out JLG has been dropped by wishy

Oh well I just have to wait until it gets dubbed..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I got bored today since we have to wait until next Monday and Tuesday for JLG, so decided to make some banners of our favorite couple. Enjoy and feel free to use them! :wacko:

Hopefully, if I can find some time this weekend, I can do some animated ones. I need to download the episodes first though. :blush:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
JLG received a 3 for its rating mon/tues
Dont think ch3 lakorns has ever received a rating this low...wonder why??? I honestly thought it would have reached a higher rating though...Cross my fingers and pray that the ratings will get higher...

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I got bored today since we have to wait until next Monday and Tuesday for JLG, so decided to make some banners of our favorite couple. Enjoy and feel free to use them!

Hopefully, if I can find some time this weekend, I can do some animated ones. I need to download the episodes first though.
Thanks a bunch Kayla

There are all so cute and i loved all your quotes too...

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
I think I just had a mini attack myself finding out JLG has been dropped by wishy

oh, you could wait for dubbed, how lucky you are!
poor like me dont understand dubbed either :wacko:

I got bored today since we have to wait until next Monday and Tuesday for JLG, so decided to make some banners of our favorite couple. Enjoy and feel free to use them! :wacko:

Hopefully, if I can find some time this weekend, I can do some animated ones. I need to download the episodes first though. :blush:
thank kayla for sharing. Looking forward to your animated

JLG received a 3 for its rating mon/tues
Dont think ch3 lakorns has ever received a rating this low...wonder why??? I honestly thought it would have reached a higher rating though...Cross my fingers and pray that the ratings will get higher...
I cant believe either! jesus! so good lakorn got so low rate. What is the problem?

they dont like krit with long hair and moustache? why why why?

ok, dont care the ratings. we could see the love of C-team. that's enough!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You're welcome, guys. :blush:

Who cares about the ratings? I never cared or wanted to know about ratings. It's a matter of opinions, one may like it and the other may not. As long as I enjoy what I'm watching that's all that matter ;)

icool48

sarNie Adult
" I don't care the rating !!!! "

AGB Nielsen Media Research (Thailand) has been providing Television Audience Measurement in Thailand.

Currently, there are 2100 panel homes
(The Panel is a statistical sample of the universe to be measured and refers to an appropriate number of families / homes, which accept the installation of the peoplemeter on all the TV sets in their home.)

but!!!! The population of Thailand is now 64million....

i think ...this sample size is not appropriate for AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT...

Signal quality

ch.3 has a lower signal quality than ch.7 ... so there're many people can't watch ch.3 cause there is no signal..

joey

sarNie Adult

yay, that's what i'm going to do to by waiting for it to get dubbed. thank God for the dubbed! :)

oh, you could wait for dubbed, how lucky you are!
poor like me dont understand dubbed either :wacko:
oh, i'm sorry to hear that. is english the only language you know yigu? well, all we can do is hope that someone will sub this lakorn sooner or later so that you can have a chance to understand it.

You're welcome, guys. :blush:

Who cares about the ratings? I never cared or wanted to know about ratings. It's a matter of opinions, one may like it and the other may not. As long as I enjoy what I'm watching that's all that matter ;)
i loved your banners so much Kayla! :wub: gosh each of them is so beautiful & those quotes are awesome. it will be hard to choose but i will definitely use one of them since i don't know how to make one as pretty as yours. now, i cannot wait for your animated one too. thank you so much! *kiss kiss*

yes, i don't care for the ratings either. like you & everyone else, the only important thing is if i'm enjoying it or not, and nothing else matters to me. it can get 20 ratings, but if i don't enjoy that lakorn, then the rating is no use to me. overall, ratings don't determine if a lakorn good or not in everyone's opinion.

joey

sarNie Adult
" I don't care the rating !!!! "

AGB Nielsen Media Research (Thailand) has been providing Television Audience Measurement in Thailand.

Currently, there are 2100 panel homes
(The Panel is a statistical sample of the universe to be measured and refers to an appropriate number of families / homes, which accept the installation of the peoplemeter on all the TV sets in their home.)

but!!!! The population of Thailand is now 64million....

i think ...this sample size is not appropriate for AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT...

Signal quality

ch.3 has a lower signal quality than ch.7 ... so there're many people can't watch ch.3 cause there is no signal..
wow, thanks p.jib for this insight. i never knew that there are only 2100 panels in some houses but there are 64 millions people in Thailand. :eek: 2100 panels are not enough & too little compared to 64 millions. :blink:

how come ch.3 people don't try to do something about their signal? i guess this is why they usually get low ratings than ch.7. they need to do something about this & quick if they want to continue competing with ch.7 people. i'm very surprised & shocked that no body has done anything about this problem as yet. :unsure:

icool48

sarNie Adult
i 've read a lot of comments on youtube.

person who doesn't know about secret/surprise before watching this lakorn

after watched EPI.1

they posted comments
" it wasn't good enough "
" i don't like storyline and N'EK "
" jam luey rak 's better than JLG "

bla bla bla...

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_<