Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehehe man today was xtremely hAWT! haahahha o and i fed our chickens today and freakin got atacked by mosquitoes

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:loool: im talking to much aussie slang here hehe...us aussie peeps sometime call afternoon 'ARVO'...same with barbeque, sometimes we call it 'BARBE' lol. yep im going to go, and yes, arr yesterday i sleep at 10pm and it felt so good...i havent sleep at that time in a month...lol me been sleeping around 11pm-1am mark :D
ps anie bau sees you, love you heaps but i have to go now :kiss:
LMAO i have no idea how i read this but wher eu rote "I HAVN"T SLEEP AT THAT TIME IN A MONTH" i read it as i haven't slept in a month LMAO haahhah wow ok

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omg......YAY, yes over here in aus when we're in year 11 we get to do work experience (you go into a job you like for a week and see what's it like) and YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA!!!! GUESS WHAT I GOT INTO........................................
BONE MARROR TRANSPLANT RESEARCH INSTITUTE!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO

what? man let me tell yo i ain't gona be ur bone guinea pig LMAO

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
starry honey! u got my address rite lmao cuz today i freakin attacked the mailbox wen it came and it dind't have my surprise! =O ahhaha but i texted u so tell me the deal kk i love you!
I mailed to what ever addy you gave me. Should be getting there soon my dear, have a little bit of patience. I have baubau hopping up and down cant wait for her surprise already too. :)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Starry!!! Girl I SUPER DUPER LOVE MY SURPRISE! You are so amazing! I have to run to the store (LOL that one is for you GP) and buy a clear box for it! I want it on display in my room!!!

Hmmmm...what could I make for all my lovely jlr sisters???

Love you Starry girl!!!

Thanks raiya. I'm glad you liked it. I felt like I was working in a "surprise making" sweatshop with me being the ONLY worker for 3-4 weeks there (lol... painful at times... hee hee.)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
^HI DARLING .. i still have not got my phone back yet.
just learn that my dad left to California when he call home :lol:
anyway, i hope you're doing fine along with the JLR SISTERS as well..
STARRY. .OMG. i LOVE YOUR SURPRISES, it's so better than what i expect ..
bring some tears to my eyes thinking of all the good times .. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the gift.
Thanks ceci. I'm so glad you liked it too. :)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
argh...keep the surprise starry..mine is gonna come in late..lol
what is it???? tell me now!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it might take ages ('coz i live in a far far away kingdom!! hahahahaha) until the package reaches me!!! I wanna know what is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
BAU KNOWS IT ALREADY!!!! tell me what is it bau!!! puhlease?????
*donna raises her hand on the air* I WANNA SEE A PIC OF IT NOW!!!!!
Hmmm... I have one that wants to see it... one that wants to keep it a surprise.... what to do???