Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess Soyai & Harit
isn't dat fertilize
if Darvil was here he goin say " weak sauce " :lol:
Yeah he would said that, but Aff and Aum are more Hot sauce than weak sauce. Look at them, they make us drool and faint. :lol:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I am officially back on sarnworld. I've been wanting to comment so bad and now that I finally got my internet working, I don't know what to say.

I guess...I LOVE JLR!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its more likely San will go slap So :eek: because she can always make So feel inferior, with Harit what can she do??

anyways be back in a few hrs, my mom is bugging me to watch 8 & 9...shes telling me to get the dvd when it comes out at the video store :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
its more likely San will go slap So :eek: because she can always make So feel inferior, with Harit what can she do??

anyways be back in a few hrs, my mom is bugging me to watch 8 & 9...shes telling me to get the dvd when it comes out at the video store :lol:

actually , Sananee goin slap BOTH of THEM :lol: in the being peview clip we saw Sananee slap Soyia and in the RS show Joy mention about slapping Harit in the lakorn , yeah u can say she when to slap everyone :lol:

pic of sananee slap soyia

cecilia

Staff member
i guess Soyai & Harit
isn't dat fertilize
if Darvil was here he goin say " weak sauce " :lol:
hahaha. so DAR does think like us .. just don't display it often . :loool: .. i guess ARISOYA got flush down the drain .. man, i thought he is SUPERMAN with those constant anger and aromas when he look at her.<--is that how you spell aroma? ..

= >ah, i just wanna add on the part of hiding my comment if AUM actually come in here. i think i'm not the only one now, look at the way we all talk .. the heat constantly burn
PRISNA. :p.. man, Prisna, you remind me of SLEEPY BEAUTY napping in SHREK III <-- :loool: (this is not an insult, it's a compliment, funny compliment nah)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry there is going to be little ARISOYA> there has to be. Twinky's spoilers hinted it so many times.

For example.
I think this is spoilers for ep. 11 from Twinky'.
Back SO’s mom farm, nu kun, SO and her mom was having lunch. Nu kun asked SO if the farm food was not to her liking because he noticed that she was not eating a lot. Later, nu kun brought out a plate of fired garlic. SO immediately closed her nose and ask what is that smell. Nu kun was like what is stinky; it is the good smell of garlic. When SO heard the word garlic, she ran to the bathroom. Nu kun and he mother sat there looking at each other, wondering what was wrong.
They both looked at each other when a nurse came by. He let her go and she ran into sanseenee’s room. the nurse was going to bring in the meal. Hakrit stopped her and said that he would take it in. when hakrit brought in the food, SO smelled the food and thought it was smelly. She ran into the bathroom and threw up.
“how am I going to eat the food now. Yai SO, you are acting like you are pregnant,� Sanseenee complained.
Hakrit heard the comment and was shocked and turn to looked at the bathroom. SO threw up everything in her stomach. She rinsed her mouth out and looked at herself in the mirror. She was scared and she took her hand and held it next to her stomach.
In Thai drama, when n'ek get nauseas because of smelly foods, 9/10 n'ek is pregnant. It's just the way it goes. If they are gonna hint it like that, it's gonna happen. This is not LNJ with Stefan and Kob and it's not fatigue or stess. JLR makes sense. Things happen in the right order and people react accordingly. SHE IS PREGNANT!!! I'm sticking with it. I repeat it's not gonna be like LNJ and it's not a stomach virus. HAHA

cecilia

Staff member
LYNDA i don't' say I LOVE YOU often to ppl but i DEFINITELY loving you atm b/c you bring my hope back up .. i was so blind with the last comment that everything i've
read in the past just got tossed away .. DUH, i was the one who constantly say '' SO say this, not the doctor' but seriously, i hope and hope .. there is one .. :wub:

cikna

sarNie Adult
ahahah and thanx chenling ahhah feel free to add to the list everyone =]
i thought of some more adding to this
29. everyone is sneaking at work/school to get on the JLR thread to chill
30. everyone watches/or is starting to watch the JLR cast on the diff. talk shows
31. everyone makes/talks/thinks about dirty thoughts of Aum w/ Aff ahhahhaha cough... cough..... R-SCENE COMMENTS....cough...cough.. AHEM haha
32. everyone needs someone to be behind them so they can be caught wen fainted hahahha
33. everyone listens to the songs to sleep/on there wayy to work/all the time
34. our fever is seXXXy HAWTNESS like Aff and Aum
35. at work or at school w/ the songs stuck in our heads we lip out the song and people from afar think your talkin to yourself hahah [happened to me today] ahhahah
36. you are caught doing embrassing things involving w/ thinking about JLR in public haha
haha that's all i can think of atm but feel free to add to the list
37. People asked for the college song, you gave JLR song for them to practice. They are pissed esp. the staff meeting is this afternoon and ppl need to practice to sing the college song during the meeting!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
LYNDA i don't' say I LOVE YOU often to ppl but i DEFINITELY loving you atm b/c you bring my hope back up .. i was so blind with the last comment that everything i've
read in the past just got tossed away .. DUH, i was the one who constantly say '' SO say this, not the doctor' but seriously, i hope and hope .. there is one .. :wub:
Doctors can be wrong too.
She could be lying.
Harit never head the doctor say she wasn't pregant.
He got the info from Soriya.

we need both parties to hear the news to make it true.
I don't understand why they would tease us like that.
It doesn't make sense.
Channel 3 lakorns love babies anyways.
There still is a high possibility. I'm sticking with it.
Cecilia, are you with me!!!??
Woot, Woot for Arisoya. haha.

cecilia

Staff member
LYNDA, you bet, IF THERE'S ARISOYA, there's ceci :loool:
.. i'm loving ch3 babies too .. and to me, in every revenge drama when there's an r scene,
there have to be a baby .. i believe that if mistakes were create, consequences will come, and problems will be solve ..

haha. which remind me of how we say HARITH/SORIYA are the good stuff, ARISOYA will be the extra topping to make this a tasteful lakorn :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha. so DAR does think like us .. just don't display it often . :loool: .. i guess ARISOYA got flush down the drain .. man, i thought he is SUPERMAN with those constant anger and aromas when he look at her.<--is that how you spell aroma? ..

= >ah, i just wanna add on the part of hiding my comment if AUM actually come in here. i think i'm not the only one now, look at the way we all talk .. the heat constantly burn
PRISNA. :p.. man, Prisna, you remind me of SLEEPY BEAUTY napping in SHREK III <-- :loool: (this is not an insult, it's a compliment, funny compliment nah)
I'm sure it a funny compliment. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
LYNDA, you bet, IF THERE'S ARISOYA, there's ceci :loool:
.. i'm loving ch3 babies too .. and to me, in every revenge drama when there's an r scene,
there have to be a baby .. i believe that if mistakes were create, consequences will come, and problems will be solve ..

haha. which remind me of how we say HARITH/SORIYA are the good stuff, ARISOYA will be the extra topping to make this a tasteful lakorn :wub:
I love ch3 babies too, to me it more sweet and sour cause the parents make it HOT so the baby need to add the sweet and sour! :lol: I sure I love it hot with sweet and sour!