Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeah..its 50" n i find it huge lol
then the guy was like..
"there's like 70" but it cost RM200,000"
i was like..thats wayyy too expensive..lol
hahahha omg ......... xp lol.. 70" .. hahaha btw how much is rm200,000 ?? is it 2,000 $$us dollars??

edit .. i own muahaha ..xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OKAY FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN ME YET...HERE'S MY PIC SINCE WE'RE ALL SHARING OUR VOICES ETC...
This photo was taken about a few months ago, lol I still look the same like that except for the fact that my hair is shorter now :D

awwwwe ur super adorable bau .. xp .. haahahha i'll share mines soon.. **kekeke laters muahahaha lol..** <---- that is when i find some nice ones lol.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I wanna share a few SC of LADY YOWERAT, aum was so perfect in that lakorn...na rak mark!

More pictures here:
http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.php?showtopic=491
awwwwwe thanks bau .. i havent watched this yet... T_T .. i will soon xp..

okay, so i just wanna say EL...you rock girl! your voice is so cute! and ANie too, muaha ure voice is cute too but one thing: "TAP WATER RULES not bottled lol"...oh update, so far tap water and creek water is even atm...the tap water caught up.
omg tap n creek our winnig atm.. eeeek.. u give tap too much extra water lmao ..hahaha j/k..

lol, muaha...everyone's calling rr 98 now. yeah keep it going sisters, call rr 98...it sounds cute lol. yes, the spamming royalities are talking over the thread.
hahaa i always knew rr was 98 but i was used to typin rr instead lol..xp.. hahaha yes the spam royalties.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG girl you did own it too...lmao, ahem where's ure "thank you speak for baubau who suggested that u should own page 969" huh?
yes, and i love you too!
awww man i never catch you online.
how nice of you my ANie! you better do that too for my page 1000.
lol, yes i love you too!
well yes the creek water team was winning but now my tap water team has caught up...so yeah 1st place so far is tie between creek and tap water.
service? hmm i guess mine is optus.
who dares to kick my aiko out...? no one kick the "prince" out lmao.
no tap water will win.
aww thank you aiko...yes i really hate aum's part. im having a rest from subbing now until maybe friday...hehe only 20mins n im tired already lol
i luv u more muahahaha ..argh i know .. we never catch eachother T_T .. optus?? i have no idea wat that is xp lol.. hahaha none of the sisters kicked me out.. it was my sisters lol.. xp .. because who would dare to kick the "prince" out lmao xp lol.. j/k.. haha it's okay bau bau .. u can rest .. even though i dont understand thai that much.. i could tell it's hard to sub his parts xp lol.. n get plenty of rests ks.. **hugs..

lol so page 1000 is offical mine already...aww what if i dont get it :(?
lmao girl! *gives aiko a hug back*
muaha, anie i love my baubau song...the boy was too cute.
no i believe tap water rules
yeah, i meant ppl who live in america...so you dont know what a "cricket bat" is. lmao that's too funny...well you see cricket is a sport. sorta like baseball expect the bat is sorted flat.
yup pg 1000 is officially urs.. muahahaha oh yea the prince gets a hug in return xp lol.. **coughcough** tap will never win kekeke xp .. it's bottled.. cricket bat?? lol.. hahaha yea i know wat it is but we dont really play that.. because i havent seen anione play that lol... hahaha but i do play mushball softball n baseball lol.. muahaha .. dang my goal has never ever been accomplished yet.. my goal is to strike or hit the ball rite at the pitcher lmao.. muahahaha i hope it will come soon lol...

muaha, yeah i had chemistry at that time you posted that comment...i sneaked on too lol.
hahaha durin chemistry .. dang u have comps in ur chemistry class.. lukky .. we have like only 2 computer labs ... one in the north n southside.. n some classrooms have the whole set.. wahhhh ... lukky ...

wow oh, you just realise aikoie! <---lol yeah new nickname.
muaha i rather aiko...you know me, im a lazy typer
hi donna, sorry i didnt reply to you at the time...yeah i was still at school.
elie, i miss you...where are you now?
yai sarn, ure bring back the fever again!

muaha, mum just finished watching jlr right...and she said she laugh so loud when gayu covered his eyes in the willing scene in the ending.
hahah aikoie?? lol.. xp .. hahaha yes me too im a lazy typer too lmao..xp ..hahaha luv ur mom xp..

lol aiko, you're getting mixed up like me now...sometimes i get an and el confused.
my cikna...BAU MISSES YOU!

btw, im here with 3 ghosts...*call ghostbusters*
hahaha ur so dorky lol..j/k.. ghostbusters lol.. hahaha for some reason i thought of go go power rangers lmao..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muaha, im here now...where the rest of the royal spam family huh?
lol, aiko...i betta own that page too.f
wow, really that's his family...!
hey, call her 98...by now she'll now that 98 is her lol
hahaha i went to sleep .. but prince aiko is here now lol.. dont worry bau.. u will definitely own that pg lol.. hmmm his family.. i think so.. hahaha 98 xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muaha it me! *evil laughs* nah, im joking...i dun even have your no. lol.
aww sleep tight! ive missed you again but anyways...i love you aiko.
yes baubau love you too.
i'll be waiting to hear ure story
lol donna, that is really stupid...but what happen when you call the cop...did you get into major trouble?
lol yai sarn, you like any thing that is soriya related...hehe jk.
muahaha yup.. i slept good muahaha lol.. but dang it was hot.. luv u bau bau ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks. I'm glad to join you.
Any colour with no.21 :lol:
hahahahaha i wanted 21 too but i stayed with wat bau gave me lol.. kekeke 21.. in only just a few more years lol..

oh my gosh, everyone know's that my page 1000 is coming up soon right? you guys better not spam too much tomorrow or my page will be owned by someone else hehe.
hahahaha dont worry it will be owned by u because i will warn them lol.. xp .. j/k..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg bau's page is coming in 21 pages!
hahaha yup yup... xp ..

Here (credit: baubau||ATEAMforum):

^^---oh my gosh, *faints*, is it me or is it getting hot in here.
no not jus u .. it is gettin hawt in hea ..**let it burn** lol.. @_@ ..

muaha, he looks so young:

i know.. super young .. kekkee.. so adorable..

i so totally want to share my umbrella with him lmao .. kekeke.. the classic .. kekeke.. xp..

^^OMG, so romantic!
>_< ....

^^oh la la :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
omg im so totally jealous...

another one with the kiss (hehe like my yai sarn would say im banana smilling right now):

omg so many kisses eeeek lol.. **faints**

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeah she used to call me that because I also preferred that name...julz...but el, ellem or #7 will do...for a change...actually I'm loving "el" now...thanks to BAU!
we are the JULIES! :lol:
is that according to age? lol...well yeah...I'm older than AIKO...but if were talking about being a spammer and a major poster here....the senior is AIKO(julie) :lol:
hahaha el.. xp ..lol.. totally.. we r indeed the julies lmao..xp.. yup according to age im the junior while ur the senior but here lmao .. im the senior in spammin lmao..kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hi AN! where are you now?
I know...donna is a good girl..;)
just like me! LOL
the JULIES! LOL...actually julz is my nickname...but el is cool right?
haha i dont use julz that much anymore waiiit .. not anymore lol.. el is indeed kool lol..xp..

oh i like this picture...so hot again...so yeah, tonight im just hunting down aum pictures for ATEAMforum.

hahaha totally hottie.. kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hi bau n hi all!
i so wana spam wif u guys but lol..as i predicted..i got fever..damn the weather..lol!
so im gonna eat medicine n sleep early(its 8.37pm..i never slept so early..wakakaka)

will reply all ur messages tomorrow if the thread is not close..lol

nitey nite allz^^
awwwwe hope u get better ks.. **hugs n kisses**

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm a bollywood fan .. SRK is my fave .. wait. there's shahid kapoor too :lol:
i love that # .. always think that i'm forever 21 .. my # needs to stop growing :(
--these should be good for pictory ... BAU, thanks for the picture.
where's MOH .. MOH .. where are you. i would more lemonade pls :p

Hi EL, i see you .. :wub:

haha i like bollywood too.. my fave is kuch kuch hota hoy .. **hmm forgot the spellin** n lots more too .. hmmm the one u mentioned.. i havvent seen it yet.. hahaha forever 21.. xp .. i cant wait for that day when i hit 21 xp lol.. dont worry ceci.. u'll alwaise be 21 in my heart xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HEY JUST A WARNING BEFORE I HEAD OF TO SCHOOL, YOU GUYS DONT SPAM TOO MUCH OR ELSE I WONT OWN MY PAGE 1000!!!
hahaha it will definitely be urs.. dont worry.. keke **evil laughs** .. j/k..

BOTTLED!!!!

wah..hw did tap water catch up...did u do something to the plant :p
hahaa that's wat i said lmao.. xp lol..

WHOA...TEMPERATURE IS RISING(NOT BCOZ OF MY FEVER) BUT THANKS TO THANK JLR PICS...I LOVE IT!
hahaha me too .. but the weather is superbly hot too atm.. **ugh** i feel so gross.. imma take a shower in a bit to cool down xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sweet!My all time fav is Kuch Kuch Ho Ta Hai...i love Kajol n Shah Rukh Khan..and yes SHAHID KAPOOR IS HAWT!!!!
hahaha darn it u beat me to it.. argh .. oh well lol..

wow this is gay i need to go ask i mean DEMAND my dad to unban my texting gah! ima make him get me at least eh 200 text messgaes one
hahaha i have like this plan that gives me 3-400 text messages but wat suxxs is that i dont even have my phone animore .. **arghh* xp lol..