Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just hope this lakorn is receiving the ratings and hype it deserves because it definitely is a rare jewel that doesn't come by that often. I mean, there are decent lakorns out there but it's been so long since I've been this addicted to any lakorn. Even Rahut doesn't come close this addiction. I hope the cast and crew receive the mass recognition and reward they truly truly deserve. 30 million is a lot and you can tell that this production is sooo good and high quality from the scenes to the consistency of the entire lakorn. JLR Fighting!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Hey, How do we get HQ of this lakorn? Has it been release at the video store. Do you get VCDs or Dvd quality ?
Cecilia, you need to get some sleep. We all still see you. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey, How do we get HQ of this lakorn? Has it been release at the video store. Do you get VCDs or Dvd quality ?
Cecilia, you need to get some sleep. We all see still you. :)
It's in the middle, not as low as vcd yet not as high as the American dvds either but they're still pretty good though. You can rent them at your rental stores.

cecilia

Staff member
I just hope this lakorn is receiving the ratings and hype it deserves because it definitely is a rare jewel that doesn't come by that often. I mean, there are decent lakorns out there but it's been so long since I've been this addicted to any lakorn. Even Rahut doesn't come close this addiction. I hope the cast and crew receive the mass recognition and reward they truly truly deserve. 30 million is a lot and you can tell that this production is sooo good and high quality from the scenes to the consistency of the entire lakorn. JLR Fighting!
i know .i so agree. if this ever come out in OFFICIAL DVD. i will buy it .. not the IPTV version but the ONE WITH THE BOX . i'm super addict. as you can tell, i can't even move away from this thread .. LOL .. YUp, i was crazy about RAHUT but wasn't this extreme .. and even i knew there was an R ahead of time too .. same for LNJ .. it was crazy .. but to be crazy finding pictures/info about the lakorn itself. this is the first time :lol: Let's hope my hype and energy wont' be waste at the end :(

ah. LAST TWO PICTURES FOR TONIGHT .. GAYU and her FAMILY . MR/MRS. HARITH :wub:

aiya-I think the DVD version will be out at my vdo store this week. i might drop by to check it out b/c i stop by last night asking the owner for this .. :loool:

i still see you cecilia ...go away
:loool: Ok, its' 1 am again, everyone's throwing pillow at me. i'm heading out for tonight.. hope to wake up with lots of SPAMS!!! :wub:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
ah. LAST TWO PICTURES FOR TONIGHT .. GAYU and her FAMILY . MR/MRS. HARITH :wub:

They look so cute and even look like a cute family. You gotta respect Aum, he's so animal friendly.
I hope are expectations are met for next week. I might break my laptop if it doesn't.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^^ditto aiyaja!..it took them awhile to film this too. its not often we'll see a good remake either.
I second that. DDH was a disappointment compared to this one and it was produced by PolyPlus, a company I personally supported but now, eh. -_-

Anyway, I'm just beyond words how ecstatic I am to be a fan of this lakorn. If I resided in BKK or if my typing in Thai was good, I would personally promote this lakorn online and offline but for now, Sarn it is. :lol:

i know .i so agree. if this ever come out in OFFICIAL DVD. i will buy it .. not the IPTV version but the ONE WITH THE BOX . i'm super addict. as you can tell, i can't even move away from this thread .. LOL .. YUp, i was crazy about RAHUT but wasn't this extreme .. and even i knew there was an R ahead of time too .. same for LNJ .. it was crazy .. but to be crazy finding pictures/info about the lakorn itself. this is the first time :lol: Let's hope my hype and energy wont' be waste at the end :(

ah. LAST TWO PICTURES FOR TONIGHT .. GUYA and her FAMILY . MR/MRS. HARITH :wub:
Yup, me too. I'm going to buy the Official DVD Set hoping that none of the scenes will be deleted. Has anyone purchased an Official DVD Set before? Are they the same as the televised episodes?

Anyway, yah. It's been a long long time like 5 years since I've been this addicted, honestly. I can't recall any lakorns that have made me surf Thai boards, searching for anything that involves the lakorn. I'm that crazy. I even joined Aum and Aff's fanclubs and will be at the Thaitv3 board too. Thanks for the awesome photos ja.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
lol i wasn't this hyped up over JLR until i started surfing this thread u girls crack me up ;p
Same here, I think this thread makes JLR more exciting.
It's so funny. I've noticed that when JLR started, I was a Sarnie egg.
After a few episodes, I emerge as a Sarnie juvenile.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Same here, I think this thread makes JLR more exciting.
It's so funny. I've noticed that when JLR started, I was a Sarnie egg.
After a few episodes, I emerge as a Sarnie juvenile.
:loool: yes u no longer an egg now u a JUVENILE hahaha

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I second that. DDH was a disappointment compared to this one and it was produced by PolyPlus, a company I personally supported but now, eh. -_-

Anyway, I'm just beyond words how ecstatic I am to be a fan of this lakorn. If I resided in BKK or if my typing in Thai was good, I would personally promote this lakorn online and offline but for now, Sarn it is. :lol:

Yup, me too. I'm going to buy the Official DVD Set hoping that none of the scenes will be deleted. Has anyone purchased an Official DVD Set before? Are they the same as the televised episodes?

Anyway, yah. It's been a long long time like 5 years since I've been this addicted, honestly. I can't recall any lakorns that have made me surf Thai boards, searching for anything that involves the lakorn. I'm that crazy. I even joined Aum and Aff's fanclubs and will be at the Thaitv3 board too. Thanks for the awesome photos ja.

You're not the only one. Heck I might even get the DVD BOX SET if it ever comes out. I haven't been this drawn or addicted to a lakorn for years. I tried watchin RAI RISSAYA w/ my mom but couldn't get into it. It was a bit a bore-fest so I stopped watching it. I just love the pairing of A&A; they're the best in my opinion. =)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
thanks for the screen caps... i can't wait till the part where he finds out the truth..... just gotta watch that priceless reaction on his face...

sarN

sarNie Granny

Hi 5 ^^ The lakorn is an R' scene fan come true .

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^You can say that again! ^_^ Yup, this is a perfect lakorn so far, no loose ends/knots yet. Night everyone.

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
i found this clip on utube so credit goes to the OG uploader chai and joy talk about their characters in JLR and defend the "fighting" style of this version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gItUxqArk3A

on a sidenote i don't know if NE1 mentioned this already but i think that it's uber sneaky of aum to eat the basil leaves to trick aff into thinkin' that he's sick ... he sure is pulling out all the stops to get close to her hehehe ;p

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

More love for JLR!
That is freaking awesome! Make More, Please! ^_^

NiteStarrz: That is sneaky. He tries so hard to form a stone wall but in the end, he's playing little puppy love games without even realizing how silly love has made him into. :lol: