Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Cecilia, thanks for all the caps from your JLR ep.1 DVD.

What I like about JLR besides the two main characters is that they have great side characters.
Side characters are usually one-dimensional with no back history. In JLR, side characters actually have depth.

Take for instance, Tawatchai, I expected him to be this guy with no back story who is rich and falls deeply in love with Sunsanee.
However, Tawatchai does have a back story. His life is complicated with many love trials. He used be in love with Chanida but got dumped because she wanted a career instead of marriage. Trying to find love, he goes for Sunsanee. Because he doesn't want to be a two-timer and wants to secure a good reputation for Chanida, he ends their "open" relationship. Usually in most lakorn the Tawatchai is usually a bad guy with no back story and who just want things because he is used to getting what he want. His character usually just rapes the n'rai because he wants her too much. I think in JLR is gonna be a noble character.

I like Chanida too. She doesn't use her relationship to advance in the work place. Chanida is a professional. In ep. 4, she complained to her co-workers that why should Sunsanee get her own office when they have to be crammed in one room. One of her co-workers said that she should ask when she knows what it is like to be the Boss's favorite. She retorts by saying, "work and personal life is different, it should be kept separate." She is not just one of those jealous side characters who react just because of pure personal jealousy. She is resentful because SUNSANEE didn't earn her job.

Yup , i feel u girl ! Tawatchai have alway been a good character in the old version he didn't go crazy w/ jealous or enrage jsut cuz later on Sasanee neglected him even though she didn't straight out say "I dump u" but she make it seen like their relationship is open so she still can choose bwt Harit and him as if it a contest . Also , i thought Tawatchai could have a chance w/ Soyia too cuz Sansanee keep pushin him to her regardless of how Soyia feel.

:eek: What happen to everyone. it's so quiet today ..

Girl !! LMAOoooo give me time to sleep hahahhaha crazy battery

cecilia

Staff member
AHAH. MUCH BETTER NOW .. NVM! they all left :(
sarN i think everyone should get my kind of battery for backup. :loool:
Pze, i saw you this morning when i came in here anonymously :lol:

any good news? .. i'm still wanna see more pictures. NEWS of this should be exploding in THAILAND
since the ppl there complained too much. i expect photos flooding by the media b/c of how ppl's response to it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
why would he give her the pearl bracelet cuz out of luv or guilt, but it can't be of guilt cuz he didn't raped her yet i think it's cuz of luv. Hmmm.....when will the rape scene appear cuz they keep on being unsuccessful, but Harit did say one day u'll be mine. luv these 2. this is one of the few lakorns where they show many parts of the n'ek and p'ek together. seems like it is only them in the lakorn. i think in this version there is more drama esp with mai, chanida, and sun although i haven't seen the old version yet, but i really believe there is something drastic about this version.i NEED more sweet scenes of them together. so far, aum is showing signs of jealousy and luv toward aff. oh man, the paerl bracelet scene. hopefully, it's all in epi 6 cuz i want epi 7 to be sweet. i wonder what makes aum rape aff cuz she insulted him like many times already and he did try to, but unsuccessful. wonder wat makes him do it.

he bwt hate/love -- he did give her a bracelet but it was imperfect no value at all . It like you are mind but u hold no value. He prolly thought i'll give this pearl to her so she will alway remember me as her lord but i won't give her something of value cuz she might think im interest in her so i'll give her the imperfect pearl. He is contradicting himself and Soyia prolly take it as a insult LMAOooo....

hey girls , hunnny just pm me the banner for the fourm im goin put it up now

cecilia

Staff member
^THAT'S SO SWEET Of her .. . .i'm so sick of SB .. kidding .. i wanna see JLR atm pls. thanks .
he bwt hate/love -- he did give her a bracelet but it was imperfect no value at all . It like you are mind but u hold no value. He prolly thought i'll give this pearl to her so she will alway remember me as her lord but i won't give her something of value cuz she might think im interest in her so i'll give her the imperfect pearl. He is contradicting himself and Soyia prolly take it as a insult LMAOooo....
So took it as an insult but us fans just love it :wub: but i get what you mean ja.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
The banner is HOT! Hunny did a very a great job.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
okay. these are last minute one b/c everyone's been contributing here ..
before heading to bed. here's what i have done quickly .. didn't do much :lol:

*NIGHT everyone.. it has been fun .. will see everyone in 3 hours. LOl
Can I use one of the banner? You wonder why it quiet in here because some ppl at school and work. hehe. right now I'm use using the computer in my Pre-Cal class. I will see you later on when I get home JUNGLE LOVE! :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup , i feel u girl ! Tawatchai have alway been a good character in the old version he didn't go crazy w/ jealous or enrage jsut cuz later on Sasanee neglected him even though she didn't straight out say "I dump u" but she make it seen like their relationship is open so she still can choose bwt Harit and him as if it a contest . Also , i thought Tawatchai could have a chance w/ Soyia too cuz Sansanee keep pushin him to her regardless of how Soyia feel.
Girl !! LMAOoooo give me time to sleep hahahhaha crazy battery
Maybe other lakorn Sarn, this lakorn I'm saving Aff for Aum. :lol:

dream101

sarNie Egg
What's up with Harit rushing back to the island for, near the end of episode 4? I like to think that he misses So and can't wait to be with her.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
:eek: What happen to everyone. it's so quiet today ..
i just read LYNDA'S blog. i'm guessing and going along with her with all the evidences being said, i think we won't see the r happening until tuesday too.
Anyway, i just wanna add something .. i think it's a good thing that the script writer decide to twist and turn everything around to make this version intersting. This sure make ppl guess So/Harith relationship through out the lakorn like a brand new story. Gotta give them alot of credit for making this remake the best so far .. the anxiety of guessing is driving me nuts day by day. :loool:
^i believe it's from love just b/c i want to believe it is that way. Harith does seem like he's into her and very possesive too. I'm betting atm, he's crazy about her. AND Now with him trying to test her sincerity, he'll fall deeper than he can imagine. :wub:
Honey bunches of Oats, I was sleeping. :loool:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
and this thread just keeps growing && growing..lol this version of the lakorn isnt pretty bad..i like it..maybe because seeing Aum like this..i dont know...for some reason..when i see a hot guy looking all mean && badass..its such a turn on...lol btw..i think there's was another version of this..it was with Aom Piyada dad && this one chick..i remember watching something like this way back..."old school" lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like dis scene . She cover her body LMAOoo it too late for dat ...but it funnie/cutte

sarN

sarNie Granny
school is out today due to the weather so No WORK...home in JLR Thread ..can't go nowhere too cold ..no rice..lazy to cook...at Linda Blog...stare at iluvsarnandoil....have so many lakorn laiding around...but dont' have the heart to watch it ... :huh:

neena

sarNie Adult
A JLR BANNER!! HAHAHA...COOL I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO PUT DOWN THE SB BANNER! HAHAHA...SARNWORLD WITH FLOODED WITH JLR FANS!! GREAT!!! THIS LAKORN SURE IS POWERFUL!! :lol: