Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks twinky for the awesome spoiler.....gosh its just getting juicer and juicer.......cant wait for all of this too happen....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
o'my girl . it soo HOT ajaja fighting ! I love it . It so intense .
Haha, I'm waiting to get more episodes so there would be enough sweet scenes for a slow song. Whew- These days I have run out of patience for music videos but JLR is the only exception.

Twinky: :yahoo: Thanks for more spoilers.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
lol. i just caught that "superhot" ......i think it is su pa rhot. my thai reading is not super strong. but that was funny lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like dis line
If you meant to or not, you did it. But it will be the only time. Don’t think that you can do anything to me again.?

hahahahah ^^^^ he getting the sofa for the rest of his life ....

DAt picture is tight girl !

pze

sarNie Adult
prisna love the artwork....it gives me the chicago feel......very old fashion with lots of color.....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like dis line
If you meant to or not, you did it. But it will be the only time. Don’t think that you can do anything to me again.?
hahahahah ^^^^ he getting the sofa for the rest of his life ....
DAt picture is tight girl !
Thank SARN!

prisna love the artwork....it gives me the chicago feel......very old fashion with lots of color.....
Thank! So now I know how Chicago feeling are. hehe

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the spoilers! In a way I feel bad for Hakrit now cause hes going to have to do HECK of a job to make it up to So.

Now its time for the b---- to suffer.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next night, at bai’s hut, hakrit tried to get to soriya. He wanted to clear the air between them but soriya did not give him the chance.
“Don’t come close to me.� Warned SO.
“I know that what I did was horrible but you have to believe me when I say that I did not intend for it to happen. I have never felt this sorry about anything as much as this.�
“After thinking about, I am fine with it. I think we don’t have any bad karma between us anymore. You were able to take revenge. You did what a big brother had to do and I was able to be a good sister, taking this torture from a person who like you.�
“ I didn’t mean to…..�
“If you meant to or not, you did it. But it will be the only time. Don’t think that you can do anything to me again.�
SO went to the room and closed the door. Hakrit tried to stop her but was not able to. He stood by the door calling for her, hitting on the door.
“Soriya, I am sorry. I will never harm you again, I promise. Soriya, come out and talk to me, Soriya…�
His plead had no effect on soriya.

This must be the scene where he went to talk to Soriay that night at Bai' hut :wub: it was in teaser 3

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
The next night, at bai’s hut, hakrit tried to get to soriya. He wanted to clear the air between them but soriya did not give him the chance.
“Don’t come close to me.� Warned SO.
“I know that what I did was horrible but you have to believe me when I say that I did not intend for it to happen. I have never felt this sorry about anything as much as this.�
“After thinking about, I am fine with it. I think we don’t have any bad karma between us anymore. You were able to take revenge. You did what a big brother had to do and I was able to be a good sister, taking this torture from a person who like you.�
“ I didn’t mean to…..�
“If you meant to or not, you did it. But it will be the only time. Don’t think that you can do anything to me again.�
SO went to the room and closed the door. Hakrit tried to stop her but was not able to. He stood by the door calling for her, hitting on the door.
“Soriya, I am sorry. I will never harm you again, I promise. Soriya, come out and talk to me, Soriya…�
His plead had no effect on soriya.

This must be the scene where he went to talk to Soriay that night at Bai' hut :wub: it was in teaser 3
Thank Sarn for the spoiler. Now, Harit have to makeup to So, that is so cute! :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
O'my i have to go re-watch dat MV again . It HOT . It fit the mood of JRL and i like the close up u can see anger in his eye & her fear . So cool!! Thank Ajaja fighting*

Thank Sarn for the spoiler. Now, Harit have to makeup to So, that is so cute! :wub:
>>> Prim !! the spoiler was from Twinky ! I just cut & paste

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Every time I come here, I get butterflies with all the spoiler pics. I just can't wait.
Thanks Cecilia!!!

Hey sarn, I think he's gonna clean himself up for Soriya in this version too.
Here's a pic of him well groomed.

The thai people should be happy, they are following the remake somewhat.
I never saw this pic, Aum look dam HOT and FRESH! :drool: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG . i was out for a few hours .. came back with TWINKY SPOILERS .. that's some hot juice right there ... thank you na kha :wub: .. 1 more day!!!

AIYA i love your MV .. it's so hot!!! the song fit all those scenes too .. btw .. VERY NICE JOB AT EDITING IT JA.

PRISNAlove your artwork .. so dangerously sexy!!!

SARN love your remarks .. we're definitely crazy .. crazier than crazy :lol: