Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

chinda

sarNie Elites
I never saw this pic, Aum look dam HOT and FRESH! :drool: :wub:
sanseenee is not wearing her wig?

TWINKY thank you very much for the spoilers, harit, I can almost feel his pain :(
Isn't her name Sanseenee Supahath? To think about it superhot make sense when you read it in a fobish way ^_^
AIYAJA, I love you mv and it look realy intense :eek:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I HAVE GOOOOOOOOOOD NEWS tomrrow we get to see ep 6. It HOT.Nice girl loves bad bad boi .

credit to Ajaja !

and

BAD NEWWWWWWWWWWWW --- CLuBATiCharT.com still haven't approve my account even though i email them the paper work already ^^^ :eek:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I HAVE GOOOOOOOOOOD NEWS tomrrow we get to see ep 6. It HOT.Nice girl loves bad bad boi .
and

BAD NEWWWWWWWWWWWW --- CLuBATiCharT.com still haven't approve my account even though i email them the paper work already ^^^ :eek:
Har, Har, see what happens when you break the rules and forge your mom's signature. hahaha.
Yipee, only a few more hours.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Sarn,

P'Neung said for you to make another account with a different email account. Ahahah she said you can use the website name as your username... good way to advertise too. "sarnworld"

PS.

Umm can read thai but he's not good at typing in thai but he's learning. He's good with english. You can converse with him in english. ^_^ we can chit chat in english...woopy!

sarN

sarNie Granny
awww. i want to keep sarN tooo T T dat why i goes to much trouble . Could u tell her i already email the permission sheet ? Can she appove my account but if it to much trouble ...ok, then sign up agian . thank kkka

Muddie Murda

smile...
awww. i want to keep sarN tooo T T dat why i goes to much trouble . Could u tell her i already email the permission sheet ? Can she appove my account but if it to much trouble ...ok, then sign up agian . thank kkka
Ask if she can just delete your account. Sounds like it'd be easier. hahahahaha :D
Or if errr, you don't mind dots or something. "sarN." or "sarN_" "sarN!" Or something. (I probably just want plain Muddie Murda cuz I'm picky too). :p

aiyaja! Great MV!!!!!!!! That's my favorite OST!

----

You know how Harit is mad at his bro dying for a girl, and at the spoiler in which Bunthai falls into the water, and he tells him he'll get over it? I'm hoping there's a scene later on when SO is at gunpoint and Harit is willing to take the bullet. Oh that would melt SO's heart....AND MINES!

cecilia

Staff member
Ask if she can just delete your account. Sounds like it'd be easier. hahahahaha :D
Or if errr, you don't mind dots or something. "sarN." or "sarN_" "sarN!" Or something. (I probably just want plain Muddie Murda cuz I'm picky too). :p

aiyaja! Great MV!!!!!!!! That's my favorite OST!

----

You know how Harit is mad at his bro dying for a girl, and at the spoiler in which Bunthai falls into the water, and he tells him he'll get over it? I'm hoping there's a scene later on when SO is at gunpoint and Harit is willing to take the bullet. Oh that would melt SO's heart....AND MINES!
WHAT? .. this is muddie .. why two usernames? .. i'm so lost now :lol:

yup, very quiet today .. everyone's taking nap so they can wake up to a fresh live stream tomorrow .. perhaps >>LOL

Muddie Murda

smile...
Oh ho ho ho ho Yah, I changed my username for fun. :D You should too! Hahaha Marduk is aznboitoi, i'm azngurLo...you can be aZnCeCi! :D jk

Yeah, been quiet lately...I saw the admin p'Neung (is that her name? :D) in here a few minutes ago though. Addict! It was 1AM in Thailand. Hahaha

cecilia

Staff member
Oh ho ho ho ho Yah, I changed my username for fun. :D You should too! Hahaha Marduk is aznboitoi, i'm azngurLo...you can be aZnCeCi! :D jk

Yeah, been quiet lately...I saw the admin p'Neung (is that her name? :D) in here a few minutes ago though. Addict! It was 1AM in Thailand. Hahaha
all along, i thought it was one of the muddie groupie sister .. but it was you ..LOl .. too funny .. though, i did recognize your siggy ..
azn ceci doesn't sound right for me .. i feel to alienate.LOl :lol:

anyone hunting down pictures today? ..

Sarn, i wanna see your MV .. :wub:

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
2 episodes per week? Whoa, so this week will be eps. 6 and 7? All along I thought it was just one ep. per week. Oh, but I have to wait for the eng. sub anyway so it'll be even later in the week before I get to see them. :arrg:

Off topic, but does anyone know how to change the board time? I changed the board settings to -5 for EST but it still say the wrong time. Before it wasn't like that but the last week or two my time's been off?