Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

neena

sarNie Adult
i can't wait for harit to start seducing san and have a secret relationship with so...thats gonna be hot. i'm so obsessed with this thread...wow. :D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Don't melt yet, you have to see more JLR next week! :lol: I love when Harit is shirtless, :drool:
TRUE!!! Monday is too far away right now...I can't get much done when it's on the air, I just keep coming back to see what everyone is saying and if SC's get posted, I know I have the FEVER! :lol:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Ugh... I feel so lightheaded from lack of a good "R" scene here. I can't believe it-- I blinked and it was basically over!! Even the attempted scenes lasted longer and had more action than the real one.

Oh wells... the story's still really good, so I'll cling to hope that more lovey dovey stuff happens. Since the previous versions didn't have an R scene (?) or baby, but this one did have an "R" scene, maybe we'll get lucky and get the baby too! *cross fingers*

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think So does not look pure thai she looks like mixed Indy or something depending on certain appearances. but she is a classic thai beauty.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
K, WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY MIGHT HAVE ALREADY BEEN STATED BUT I'M NOT GOING BACK THROUGH THE THREADS TO FIGURE THAT OUT. LOL

ANYWAYS, HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN THE OLDER VERSIONS OF JUMLEAY RUK...I'VE SEEN TWO PREVIOUS MAKES BEFORE AFF AND AUM'S VERSION AND REMEMBER THAT THERE WERE NO R SCENES!!

THUS I AM SO INCREDIBLY SHOCKED RIGHT NOW!! HAHAHA!! NO MATTER HOW FAST IT WENT, I'M STILL STUNNED AT THE FACT THAT THERE WAS STILL EVEN AN R FREAKIN SCENE IN THE LAKORN!!!!!!! HHHHA.... WOW!

THIS MIGHT BE KIND OF TWISTED BUT JUMLEAY RUK WAS ONE THE LAKORNS THAT I ALWAYS DREAMT WOULD HAVE AN R SCENE. IT NEVER DID HAPPEN UNTIL NOW....

....OH DAMN....I THINK I CAN REST IN PEACE NOW...

....BECAUSE MY NASTY LITTLE DREAM HAS FINALLY COME TRUE....

LLLOOOL!!! :lol:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
K, WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY MIGHT HAVE ALREADY BEEN STATED BUT I'M NOT GOING BACK THROUGH THE THREADS TO FIGURE THAT OUT. LOL

ANYWAYS, HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN THE OLDER VERSIONS OF JUMLEAY RUK...I'VE SEEN TWO PREVIOUS MAKES BEFORE AFF AND AUM'S VERSION AND REMEMBER THAT THERE WERE NO R SCENES!!

THUS I AM SO INCREDIBLY SHOCKED RIGHT NOW!! HAHAHA!! NO MATTER HOW FAST IT WENT, I'M STILL STUNNED AT THE FACT THAT THERE WAS STILL EVEN AN R FREAKIN SCENE IN THE LAKORN!!!!!!! HHHHA.... WOW!

THIS MIGHT BE KIND OF TWISTED BUT JUMLEAY RUK WAS ONE THE LAKORNS THAT I ALWAYS DREAMT WOULD HAVE AN R SCENE. IT NEVER DID HAPPEN UNTIL NOW....

lol you're funny

triANGgo

lekie_lucious

OMG it's you p'Thook..... ur back with ur pervie comments.... lmfao jkjk i miss u..... yeah u missed out on these posts..... these girls are super crazy for this lakorn, gawly they post like over 10 pages a day...lol and yes just knowing he took her flower was like AWESOME but then i must say the R SCENE was weaksauce!!! lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
in another way. the r-scene can be extended.. if soriya or harit reflects on the incident. you know how they sometimes make up for scenes that are cut out but then reappear with the character's reflections. of course i'm not anticipating tho. just a hopeless hope. lol.

pze

sarNie Adult
u girls are too fast....i go to work for a couple hours n u guys r up like 4-5 pages.....but got to admit loving all the talk n spoilers....

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
in another way. the r-scene can be extended.. if soriya or harit reflects on the incident. you know how they sometimes make up for scenes that are cut out but then reappear with the character's reflections. of course i'm not anticipating tho. just a hopeless hope. lol.

another option is writes to the producer and complaint about the short :r-scene-pop-corn: to be more extended
by the character's reflections :drool:

silly option huh? kekekke :drool:

sulad

sarNie Adult

HAHAHA.
OMG.
You guys are Hilarious.
Crack me up so bad. :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
If you guys want the the r-scene extended, the extended version of the r-scene is gonna be shown on some show. Rai Samsoon or something. When that airs, take the clips from the r-scene.

You can use windows video maker and slice and combine the pieces together. It's really simple.
cut the part where the r-scene is gonna begin, get the clip from the show and get the piece of the beginning of the aftermath part.
We just need the extended version of the r-scene clip.

When the show airs, give me that clip, I'll put it together. We can add this version to buddie media.

cool. ? :blink:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i'm so excited i'm downloading ep 7 can't wait to see...soriya is defenatly not gonna forgive harit.....hahahahehehehe.....lol..

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, I don't get why Harit got so mad when he discovered Bountai and Bai. I mean, he said he never really loved her when So asked him about his "wife". Why then does he want to kill Bountai? Why did he care that she was sleeping with Bai?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Okay, I don't get why Harit got so mad when he discovered Bountai and Bai. I mean, he said he never really loved her when So asked him about his "wife". Why then does he want to kill Bountai? Why did he care that she was sleeping with Bai?
Because he doesn't want her nastiness to spread to the people he cares for. He cares for Bai. he knows that Bountai is just using Bai.