Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG! I'm sooo excited! hahahah can't watch now though I gotta go meet up w/ old friends. ^__^

I'll watch it when I get back!huahuahuahuahduihfuhweaufciuwaefhc

ami (your name so long-i'm just shorten up like how i did on some of the gals i know, i can type it too. but just too long and i forget half way of how to spell it-so AMI is okay?)
:eek: you can read thai but can't translate? .. i'm confuse but yet jealous too .. i understand pretty much alot but i can't read :( that's my downfall ..
ohhh. gals, off topic but okay, PONG GOT BEE PREGNANT IN NANGFAH .. and they did it when? .. last week episode . now this make me have more hope for HARITH/SO . :wub:
yup. agree, and they just dont' look HOT TOGETHER like 2009 HARITH AND SO .. :wub: they look like a very weak couple .. i must say, i'm glad, i saw this version first.
Ohhhhh Cecilia! You're like me! Hahaha I make up names for people when their name is too long or confusing. And I'm like Ami T___T. I can read Thai but I can't translate for nothing. Haha You should learn how to read. It's really easy!

choo

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhh, thx for the pics sarN!,

could someone provide me the link how to watch the latest ep, 8? thanks!!

missjoy

sarNie Elites
the part where Harit gave SO an imperfect pearl bracelet with just one perfect pearl was soooooooo sweet.

Muddie Murda

smile...
man is harin and harit related some how in real life? brothers? haha they look A LOT alike. They casted such perfect brothers. Harin's the sweet innocent lil kid bro and harit looks like the tough protective older bro. SO HOTTTT

nophankh

sarNie Adult
man is harin and harit related some how in real life? brothers? haha they look A LOT alike. They casted such perfect brothers. Harin's the sweet innocent lil kid bro and harit looks like the tough protective older bro. SO HOTTTT
My parents think their brothers too. They really do look alike. great casting.

sarN

sarNie Granny
im back .. aww i miss like 90% of the lakorn . Only got to the hugging scene and he want to start over w/her hahaha and she doesn't like it he touching her it like taking advantage of her :wub: anyone see the tomorrow preview ?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i miss all the part!!! does anyone has the link? lovely caps, the beach hug!!! he kisses her hand? so romantic! why am i missing this???

Raiya

sarNie Adult
omg, i miss all the part!!! does anyone has the link? lovely caps, the beach hug!!! he kisses her hand? so romantic! why am i missing this???
Sajenna--I'm like you, I missed everything too. I'm at work right now so I can't do anything until I get home tonight. I'm so sad :(
Lynda--Thanks so much for the screencaps, you rock!!!
Nalika--Yep, join the club, the thread has been on fire since last night :wub:
Peaches and Phew--THANK YOU FOR SHARING :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
i never d/l here how u d/l?

lmao never mind love was blind ....
:loool: your too funny SarN .. just wait 20 seconds or something and the big orange box will appear that says [Download] :tease:
yes, tonight's episode was touching and heart throbbing, my first episode I enjoyed completely, been waiting for it, the soft and sweeter Harit.