Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^yup. and with his body and heart .. he killed himself .. a bit pathetic but thanks to him .. there's is SO/HARITH and ARISOYA :lol: so mean, but true .. :ph34r:
haha, you crack me up. Every time I read your comments, you always try to add something about little Arisoya. hahaha.

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah .. can't help it.. i've been praying to have her since the night of the deeds happen .. hm .. maybe more of a miracle night :lol: an angel was created !!! :dude:

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
because of this lakorn...
WENEVER I SEE EGGS.. I ALWAYS LAUGH..AND
THINK ABOUT ALL THE SEXY PART OF HARIT AND SORIYA...
MAN JLR MAKES ME GO CRAZY..
I LOVE THIS LAKORN..AUM IS SO SEXY...

pze

sarNie Adult
girl i agree with u......it does make us go crazy......but gotta love it for now cause we dont feel like this all the time.....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
yes. agreed. a great lakorn doesn't come by often. JLR has all the flavors to it. sweet, bitter, hot :drool:

cecilia

Staff member
before heading to bed . another okay mv from me .. enjoy .. NOTE: i got sleepy, so i didn't finish the whole song. i cut/paste toward the end :loool:
LYRIC said:
I asked her to stay but she wouldn't listen
She left before I had the chance to say
Oh
The words that would mend the things that were broken
But now it's far too late, she's gone away

Every night you cry yourself to sleep
Thinking: "Why does this happen to me?
Why does every moment have to be so hard?"
Hard to believe that

It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you

The taste of your breath, I'll never get over
The noises that you made kept me awake
Oh
The weight of things that remaind unspoken
Built up so much it crushed us everyday

Every night you cry yourself to sleep
Thinking: "Why does this happen to me?
Why does every moment have to be so hard?"
Hard to believe that

It's not over tonight

It's not over tonight

Of all the things I felt but never really shown
Perhaps the worst is that I ever let you go
I should not ever let you go, oh oh oh

It's not over tonight

It's not over tonight
And I won't go home without you

mayhem101

sarNie Egg
ok gals, I'm a newbe here at the forum and posted last time not realizing that someone had a link to a youtube page, but I was wondering how come Sunsanee did not recognize Harin's last name. It is the same as Harit's, right? Did she only know Harin's first name and not the last? This was the last thought I had last night and first one I had this morning. So can anyone answer this question??!!!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
before heading to bed . another okay mv from me .. enjoy .. NOTE: i got sleepy, so i didn't finish the whole song. i cut/paste toward the end :loool:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/50cQzUbfUS0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/50cQzUbfUS0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>​
I was wondering; the melody at the beginning of the mv, is that from an actual song? Cause ive heard it lots of times in this lakorn, was wondering if it is a song, does anyone happen to know the name of it? Thank you =)

P.S love the mv cecilia :p it so cute and the song matches; awesome job =)

neena

sarNie Adult
I was wondering; the melody at the beginning of the mv, is that from an actual song? Cause ive heard it lots of times in this lakorn, was wondering if it is a song, does anyone happen to know the name of it? Thank you =)

P.S love the mv cecilia :p it so cute and the song matches; awesome job =)
yes, this is the instrumental version of boyd and pod's song...the ending themesong to JLR.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
love your mv cecilia, you're so talented!
about arisoya, i think she's pregnant too.baby, baby, baby :baby-scene-pop-corn:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ok gals, I'm a newbe here at the forum and posted last time not realizing that someone had a link to a youtube page, but I was wondering how come Sunsanee did not recognize Harin's last name. It is the same as Harit's, right? Did she only know Harin's first name and not the last? This was the last thought I had last night and first one I had this morning. So can anyone answer this question??!!!
lol your not the only one thinking that way.... i guess if she knew it then the fun would end.... it's good she doesnt know but then again she's stupid for not knowing her own ex's last name.....lol

chinda

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is HOT in every aspects ^^ :wub: I can't wait to see Harit's reaction when he'll find out that his wife is pregnant :yahoo:
Besides Soriya and Harith, I love Toey so much. The girl just cracks me up. But do you guys notice that Toey has been wearing the same outfit ever since episode 1. Now were in episode 11 and she still has on the same outfit!!! I hope she is getting paid for the work that she does!!!
She's very funny^^ ahahaha about the outfit, maybe it's her uniform? :p

I think she did mention that he was not important enough to even consider Harin as her boyfriend; he was kinda just a toy to her. It happened when Nukun came to asked her about who harin is in episode 9 :).

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: FIANALLY FINALLY FINALLY YES..I HAVE A FAVORITE PART :loool: I WAS WAITING AND WAITING AND FINALLY I CAME ACROSS MY FAV PART..AHHHHH :yahoo: When Harit got to Sansanee's house and was like oh whats your name..and she said Soriya..ahhhhh and he was like ooooooooohhhh soriya :yahoo: I LOVE THAT PART! MAKES ME BLUSH! :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/50cQzUbfUS0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/50cQzUbfUS0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>​
OOOH one of my favorite songs right now plus my drama! Wooo Whoooo...I'm just waiting for Sawan Biang to air and then I'll faint of happiness! Just for a few and then I'll get up and watch it! :loool:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
have yall been to clubatichart?
i PMed him and he replied back ahhh gosh he such a hottie!

:p :D I'm so happy my jaws hurt kekekeke..... :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia, I love the mv, you are so talent. :yahoo: U did a great job! :clap:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
have yall been to clubatichart?
i PMed him and he replied back ahhh gosh he such a hottie!

:p :D I'm so happy my jaws hurt kekekeke..... :lol:
I need to check it out. Do u reply back in thai oe in english? I so happy to gear this! :yahoo: Thank for sharing the news with us Sara! :D