Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Have you seen some pics...
I guess it'll happen on the island....The ending episode,right?
Can't wait!!!! he kiss her forehead...perhaps,it's better if they kiss her lips...haha

cridit to janet58 @ pantip
Darn, despite all the fainters in here, I didn't think it's happen to me.... but between still re-living yesterday's "I love you scene" and these super cute pics... I think I just picked myself off the floor from a dead faint. I just couldn't help it, these pics are too sweet! :)

Welcome me into the "JLR Fainters' Club" girls! I think sarN, Prisna, cecilia and grudgeprincess is already waiting for me there... and I'm sure we'll get more fainters too... you can't watch JLR and not faint once. :) Know if there's such a thing as anti-fainting medication?? Because I think I need some. Hee... hee..:) :) :)

cecilia

Staff member
LYNDA those two pictures of PINKY AND UMM are so HOT .. but somehow, i don't see the HOT SIZZLING chemistry in there like HARITH/SORIYA. i meant UM/AFF. probably could be b/c he's a bit shy when he's around PINKY .. PINKY .. but still .. they would make a good couple but i still think UM/AFF will be the POWER COUPLE just b/c their looks compliment one another .. they look so blend together .. a different feeling when you see them together ^^ STILL like pinky/um .. just wish um/aff happen happen too .. *snap yourself out of this ceci*

STARY i've fainted and crushed already .. welcome to the fainting club .. ^^ don't' crush yourself yet.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Cecilia : Yah! I'm hoping too.
If they don't want her to have a big stomach.
Atleast just do like Roy Leh Sanae Rai.
Like have them hear the news that she is pregnant.
Sigh.

amikrazie : HAHAHA.
You're so funny girl.
I think if P'Aum do come here.
He'll think we're crazy.
Talking about us wanting him and Aff to date in reality.
:lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
LYNDA those two pictures of PINKY AND UMM are so HOT .. but somehow, i don't see the HOT SIZZLING chemistry in there like HARITH/SORIYA. i meant UM/AFF. probably could be b/c he's a bit shy when he's around PINKY .. PINKY .. but still .. they would make a good couple but i still think UM/AFF will be the POWER COUPLE just b/c their looks compliment one another .. they look so blend together .. a different feeling when you see them together ^^ STILL like pinky/um .. just wish um/aff happen happen too .. *snap yourself out of this ceci*
hahahaha. I think pinky looks lovely, but Umm looks old. It's the way they dressed him and his hair. I just love dirty Umm better than clean cut version.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
NOT just you that need to snap about this thing! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
amikrazie : HAHAHA.
You're so funny girl.
I think if P'Aum do come here.
He'll think we're crazy.
Talking about us wanting him and Aff to date in reality.
:lol:
If that really true, I have to wear a mask or hide out, :ph34r: read my comment it crazy, maybe I scared him away, feel bad, at least he could chit chat with you girls! heheh

cecilia

Staff member
hahahaha. I think pinky looks lovely, but Umm looks old. It's the way they dressed him and his hair. I just love dirty Umm better than clean cut version.
yeah .. that too .. and he does have the NERVOUS and not confident look in him in here .. unlike the HOT HARITH .. he's so blunt and upfront. do what he wants. dirty looking UM in his poor closet full of t-shirts are HOTTER than hot .. did you see my post in SPICY? . i found more celebrities hookup, i mean, if you want to go back and re-edit that topic in your blog ja.

PRISNA I've been telling myself to snap out of this um/aff realm but every time i see them with their other 'partner' make me want to see them together instead :loool: a bit greedy if you ask me.

muahaha. if he happen to be in here .. i will HIDE .. too embarrass. that's why i can't bring myself into posting at ATICHART club :blush:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

STARY i've fainted and crushed already .. welcome to the fainting club .. ^^ don't' crush yourself yet.
Pinky is cute and all with Umm but you also dont wanna dissed our dear Aff (thats how i feel)

Umm seems to have those butterfly in his stomach feeling when hes around Pinky! (or so thats how i see it)
unlike when we see him with Aff he look more comfortable and him being himself...joking and stuff!

hahah we all need to snap out of it! :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
yeah .. that too .. and he does have the NERVOUS and not confident look in him in here .. unlike the HOT HARITH .. he's so blunt and upfront. do what he wants. dirty looking UM in his poor closet full of t-shirts are HOTTER than hot .. did you see my post in SPICY? . i found more celebrities hookup, i mean, if you want to go back and re-edit that topic in your blog ja.

PRISNA I've been telling myself to snap out of this um/aff realm but every time i see them with their other 'partner' make me want to see them together instead :loool: a bit greedy if you ask me.

muahaha. if he happen to be in here .. i will HIDE .. too embarrass. that's why i can't bring myself into posting at ATICHART club :blush:
Yea, I saw your post at Spicy in the JLR thread.
Did you make another thread with the pics?

I seriously wish he would come to this forum.
When he post something, it's very vague. I just want him to talk more.
sighs. I'm demanding.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

If it about Aum, I sure I would be greedy too, want him with AFF or maybe me if that could happen. I need someone to slap me so I can snap out of this :loool: Maybe we both need to find a place to HIDE! You look to the left, I look to the right, if AUM here start and find a place to hide,if you run slow, I take off by myself ok. :loool: jk

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i no y cant it b aff instead of pinky.. i mean i like her and everything but not just wit aum... i want aum and aff only together and forever in my list...

cecilia

Staff member
PRISNA .. you're too :loool: ..

Yea, I saw your post at Spicy in the JLR thread.
Did you make another thread with the pics?

I seriously wish he would come to this forum.
When he post something, it's very vague. I just want him to talk more.
sighs. I'm demanding.
did i make another thread? .. no, i leave that to you .. you have more criticism to say than me. :lol:
as for him coming in here. part of me want to b/c of the fans here .. he'll see the big influence of JLR.
another part say no just b/c i still feel quilty of what SARN say about me when the guys are in here :blush:

and yup, i read his post this morning at clubatichart .. it's very simple ..
i like the PART WHERE HE goes ''DRINKING COFFEE and continue to work this wk'' right off my head ..
HARITH's character came into mind. I suppose coffee does make ppl wonder and think thoroughly. i mean,
when HARITH drink coffee. SORIYA will be in his thought.
I LOVE the two scene of him drinking coffee
01. After the r incident.
02. After he recall what Sunsanee said of SORIYA.
ah, and i read this one book ''50 THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER'' from hallmark and there's a part in there where this one lady say that she can talk any topic over a cup of coffee. Here goes the quote ''THE SMELL GIVES ME A WARM AND COSY FEELING AND HELPS ME REMEMBER ALL MY SPECIAL CONVERSATION.JUST AS IMPORTANT, IT REMINDS ME OF THE POWER THAT A GOOD CUP OF COFFEE HAS WHEN YOU SHARE IT WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE'' <- right after i got done reading this part, i thought of HARITH/SORIYA. :spin:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i no y cant it b aff instead of pinky.. i mean i like her and everything but not just wit aum... i want aum and aff only together and forever in my list...
You said it all! Pinky is a great actress and beautiful but I want Pinky with Vee or Anas, maybe Cee. Aum and Pinky cute in a way but it seem an old couple. I can't really feel the CHEMISTRY between the two. Wonder why they chemistry are, which it is one my favorite subject too. :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
You said it all! Pinky is a great actress and beautiful but I want Pinky with Vee or Anas, maybe Cee. Aum and Pinky cute in a way but it seem an old couple. I can't really feel the CHEMISTRY between the two. Wonder why they chemistry are, which it is one my favorite subject too. :lol:
Prisna and jen_x - in my dreams Aum and Aff are together, but who ever he dates is fine with me; but you girls are right, I don't see much chemistry with him and Pinky but onscreen he is on fire with Aff :wub: That's what made me fall in love with JLR and Harit/Soriya.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i don't feel the chemistry between these two too...aum and aff are better chemistry...they should be real lover...this would be too hot....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna and Jen_X - in my dreams Aum and Aff are together, but who ever he dates is fine with me; but you girls are right, I don't see much chemistry with him and Pinky but onscreen he is on fire with Aff :wub: That's what made me fall in love with JLR and Harit/Soriya.
When you said you love Aum did you look to your left and right to check if your husband not there. :lol: yeah Pinky fine, glad it was not BENZ, :lol: it would make the best if it was AFF! :yahoo: