Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
moe been stalking um at his club b/c everyone's busy here in sarnworld battling for his love. :loool:
anyway, i hope and i pray that the BIG SURPRISE is the one i've been waiting for .. kids or no kids is fine with me
but i would so LOVE it if ARISOYA happen to be confirm in the last episode na.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
STARRY. that is the cutest thing ever .. i know korean ppl usually have stuff like that for their hit drama but to have one done for SORIYA/HARITH is just too cute. i can't wait to see your SORIYA.

Reallly? I didn't know that.
I don't watch Korean dramas anymore... I've always really disliked them and they never really made an impression on me. It was always a huge drag me to finish any Kdrama. It's fine that others love them(so don't hate me :blush:), but I officially quit trying out Korean dramas like three years ago. I prefer thai and taiwanese/chinese series much better.

JLR is tops on my list these days anways. :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
i'm heading home - but wanna share this here .. keep on drooling :drool: .. where's VAN hand her a bib ahead of time

^he is so DROP DEAD HANDSOME IN HERE *fainted*

nophankh

sarNie Adult
More pictures of the bedroom scene.
He's getting annoyed that he has to wash the windows while on the shaky chair.
He pretends to fall over and lands on Soriya.
HAHAH....he did it on purpose

Raiya

sarNie Adult

I love it!!! :wub:

Wow that is one sexxy outfit Soriya has on...does it mean it's time for...(cue the music) :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
wow .. he KISSED HER .. :wub: .. MONDAY is so gonna be hot .. i'm streaming it .. can't wait !! THANKS LYNDA for the fever again.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

That is a one sexy cute outfit SO have one! Looking at this pictures make me daydreaming and blush. Monday going to be the happiest and saddest day for me!

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...(nosebleed from last episode spoiler) But still, no baby?

anyhow I'm satisfy with the ending on the spoiler.

THose pictures... :spin: :drool:

sarN

sarNie Granny

HAHHAAH he sniff her instead of a real kiss :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Sarn, he did sniff her! he prolly sniff then the kiss on the forehead..still cute! :wub:

(willing scene--here comes baby Arisoya!!) :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
~~ off topic ~~~ i got an email from some company offering $10,000 for sarnworld.com domain ....i want the money but at the same time im sad if i sell it since i got dis domain for so long so i email them back saying " it not for sell ~ i love my website " and den i told them about the other 10 domain i have if they interest in it hahahahha

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Oh man those pics are too cute. The first time I saw the other set of pics for this scene I thought Soriya had on a negligee at first and I was like whoah, in a lakorn? :lol: I hope there's a bunch of sweet scenes at the end and not just that one, oh and of course a baby I'm still hopeful for.

Sarn was that email legit? If it was I would've totally sold it and said love ya but screw you guys. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
~~ off topic ~~~ i got an email from some company offering $10,000 for sarnworld.com domain ....i want the money but at the same time im sad if i sell it since i got dis domain for so long so i email them back saying " it not for sell ~ i love my website " and den i told them about the other 10 domain i have if they interest in it hahahahha
:wub: awe .. this is super NICE of you to do that .. if that's me, i'll sell that in a blink of an eye .. KIDDING .. that show alot when you waive between 10,000 or sarNworld. i would choose sarNworld too .. darn> i still regret about the 10,000 .. can't you just start a new site .. and call sarNworld part 2. :loool: .. 10,000 mean alot na. LOl

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thats very thoughtful of you!

(do be careful, theres quite a bit of phishers out there)