Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't understand your result it so wrong. :huh: Soraya is not going any where she is staying here to help take care of everything on this island, we are waiting for Tim(Harit Worker from pearl farm) to pick us up to hunt you down. You going down!!!! And Harit is coming up with us.. :loool:
To bad he busy at the hospital with Harit and me because he might run and get something for me before I gave birth. :p :lol: You the one going down, you should find a plan get away from Boonthai than me. :loool:

Btw, I think Soriya might go undersea if she dont listen to Boonthai. You might be alone, hope gayu and chompoo on your team.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
There are more than two bird flying in the sky, before you girls got me I fly off with my hubby bird who name is HARIT, :loool:. VAN might meet all of you girls first on the ground. :loool:
I have nine lives just like a cat and I'm not going to be on the ground, I will be super flying after you. I hear pregnant bird fly very slow. Watch out here I come Harit follow me. :lol: :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
To bad he busy at the hospital with Harit and me because he might run and get something for me before I gave birth. :p :lol: You the one going down, you should find a plan get away from Boonthai than me. :loool:

Btw, I think Soriya might go undersea if she dont listen to Boonthai. You might be alone, hope gayu and chompoo on your team.
Alright if Tim is busy, Chai can help us he just bought a land next to Harit pearl farm, he will help me and Soraya. Since he trying to hit on Soraya(Aff) he totally will help us than. :loool: Time like this is Ok to use him(Chai) Soraya, I know you don't want to but we must safe Harit. :dude:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I have nine lives just like a cat and I'm not going to be on the ground, I will be super flying after you. I hear pregnant bird fly very slow. Watch out here I come Harit follow me. :lol: :lol:
Not for this pregnant bird because stomach not that big can keep the weight in the sky . They thought the bird who flying so fast was the one so they aim for that one. :loool: The pregnant bird and her mate just make love in the sky. :wub: :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
There are more than two bird flying in the sky, before you girls got me I fly off with my hubby bird who name is HARIT, :loool:. VAN might meet all of you girls first on the ground. :loool:

watch out there are all of those trapping nets all over the jungle :lol:

man, you two are like the energizer bunny :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Ok, time out for now Prisna it getting very late, have to be at work in a few hours. So I will pick up with you later when I get off work. I'm not backing down and we will see who Harit going to be with You or Me & Soraya. Goodnite Sweetie and Ladies.... Bye

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright if Tim is busy, Chai can help us he just bought a land next to Harit pearl farm, he will help me and Soraya. Since he trying to hit on Soraya(Aff) he totally will help us than. :loool: Time like this is Ok to use him(Chai) Soraya, I know you don't want to but we must safe Harit. :dude:
I will jump of bed while I giving birth and go bet up SAN (I sure Chai worry about her), :loool: he going be hurry and jump onto the boat and rush to the hospital to take care SAN, the same hospital I'm in. Now I'm going to let Harit talk and do business with Chai in Bangkok, so Chai wont go back to the island for a few month. :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Not for this pregnant bird because stomach not that big can keep the weight in the sky . They thought the bird who flying so fast was the one so they aim for that one. :loool: The pregnant bird and her mate just make love in the sky. :wub: :lol:
Silly bird!!! You didn't watch the discover channel, bird don't even fly at all when they are pregnant. Harit in not going to set around in the nest with you he will get bored. He 's going to fly away with me to the other side of the mountain. :loool: :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, time out for now Prisna it getting very late, have to be at work in a few hours. So I will pick up with you later when I get off work. I'm not backing down and we will see who Harit going to be with You or Me & Soraya. Goodnite Sweetie and Ladies.... Bye
Same for me too! Goodnite ladies, have fun chatting. :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I will jump of bed while I giving birth and go bet up SAN (I sure Chai worry about her), :loool: he going be hurry and jump onto the boat and rush to the hospital to take care SAN, the same hospital I'm in. Now I'm going to let Harit talk and do business with Chai in Bangkok, so Chai wont go back to the island for a few month. :loool:
Sorry, you kinda late there cause Chai get us to Phuket already. Ok Chai I just got a text message that San was attack by a mad pregnant woman we need to hurry up to Bangkok. :loool: Goodnite!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Silly bird!!! You didn't watch the discover channel, bird don't even fly at all when they are pregnant. Harit in not going to set around in the nest with you he will get bored. He 's going to fly away with me to the other side of the mountain. :loool: :loool:
For this bird it only silly, to fly and fight for her mate. :p This bird going to use the baby shell and throw at the bird whoever try to mess with her mate. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry, you kinda late there cause Chai get us to Phuket already. Ok Chai I just got a text message that San was attack by a mad pregnant woman we need to hurry up to Bangkok. :loool: Goodnite!!!
Never late, I text Tim to kidnap Chai anytime if he see Chai and throw the cell in the ocean so Chai.Van,and Soriya cant contact anyone for help. Make sure Bai,Gayu,Boonthai,Chompoo, and all the worker keep their eyes on VAN,CHAI,SORIYA. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. i just saw preview of tomorrow's episode :loool:

it werid .... how come i don't drool & fancy Harit lmaoooo....i just don't go gawd over star ...there must be something wrong w/ me HAHAHAHA but go gawd when soyia & harit near/touch each other .
hm . that' b/c when they're together, you let your imagination run wild :ph34r:
soriya would just do this to you ;)

here's another cover of this magazine :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
lynda, the preview is the same only like 2 clips are different. plus it went too fast
right now, they have rita/rome/noon/mart's lakorn on .. LOl ..
anyway, here's another big version of the previous scan for the HARITH lovers

and for sarN .. and fans of AFF ...