Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling

i`m extremely sad now that JLR is done! =(
I have nothing to look forward to everyday now. but
i really look forward to seeing more of Aum & Aff. meanwhile...

Happy Birthday Aum.

claireladiee

sarNie Egg
i'm unsure if anyone said this but oh wells let me say it k.... well you kow how aff looks like a combo of thailands favorite nang'eaks right and that's why she's so beautiful..... well lately for me she's kinda starting to look like Shannon Bex from the Band DANITY KANE.... see for yourself.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqx6SxMFWBs...feature=related tell me what you guys think k??

hey I think Aff looks a lot like Kim Hee Sun. Kim Hee Sun is a Korean actress. She is from the Myth, where Jackie Chan is there as well. Anyhow, I think Aff is the Thai version of Kim Hee Sun. Both are so beautiful!!!! lol.. do you think?

check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WML_Pl8ySc4

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i would have to say that this is one of the best thai lakorn i've every watched!!!! i'm glad ch. 3 took their time in filming this lakorn (especially the ending with the main couple); usually they'd rush through the ending and don't take their time to show the love between the main actor and actress. love this lakorn very much!! i know that this lakorn is subbed at youtube, but i was wondering if anyone is selling the english sub. version??????????? if so, i'll be more than happy to buy it!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
hahah, you're still here. I'm still here too.
I can't believe it's over. nothing to obsess about now. -sighs-
No kidding.. we can still come in here and spam

or re-watch and start picking on certain scenes to talk about .. it's very quiet in this thread these last few days :(
everyone probably work on their withdrawal atm.

myteddi

sarNie Egg
I came across this lakorn by accident in soompi and was impressed by the things
people were saying about it.
So I gave it a try and got really hooked on it. First time to watch a Thai Drama and hear Thai Music.
The lead actor and actress were a delight to watch and did their parts so well.

Thanks a million to wishbone for uploading and for the very good sub. More power to you for being
so generous in making us non-Thai audience really enjoy this lakorn.

Just would like to share a Karaoke Video of "Rah Khun Kao Eek Laew"(Love You Again) I made, so come sing along.
ENJOY ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGqR3uYXP5Y

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
geez this thread is still going strong!!!!!!! Lol i'mma keep on posting and spamming kekeke.... LOVE this series!!!!!!!!! p'aum happy birthday hottie!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
myteddi said:
So I gave it a try and got really hooked on it. First time to watch a Thai Drama and hear Thai Music.
i cant believe this is your first thai lakorn... well you chose a good lakorn to begin with... i just hope you will continue to watch thai lakorn...

ceci and yes lets keep spamming and keep the fever going... and i will start by saying remember the scene when harit found out that soriya is not sansanee...like yeah.. finally... it was as if he was b**** slap in the face... guilty guilty guilty... yet i felt bad for him because he knew deep inside he was a total jerk toward soriya...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i just loved this scene it was so cute!!!!!! and sweet had to make some graphics

Gif banner JLR
doesn't aff totally look like pinky in this pic!!!! specially from the side!

regular banner.

BIG graphic

cecilia

Staff member
SARAH that's one amazing wally. it' so bubbly pink LOVE .. make no sense but i can see their love story in there : so beautiful ..

ahhh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUM!!!
my wish for you is to get with AFF...and may your acting career just keep on shining!
we are so bias but that's what i WISH for silently .. and secretly :ph34r: but okay if he's with pinky too :)

Thanks a million to wishbone for uploading and for the very good sub. More power to you for being
so generous in making us non-Thai audience really enjoy this lakorn.

Just would like to share a Karaoke Video of "Rah Khun Kao Eek Laew"(Love You Again) I made, so come sing along.
ENJOY ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGqR3uYXP5Y
WELCOME TO THE FORUM -- i'm glad you're enjoying it .. i heard alot of ppl are liking this lakorn as much as us SARNIE who are in the process/coping our fever down. THANK YOU FOR THE MV .. it's a lovely song and that it's nice to have the lyric there to karaoke to. :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Birthday to My Lovely P'UM! WISH HIM THE BEST!

I MISS ALL OF YOU GIRLS BUT I REALLY BUSY WITH MY SCHOOLWORK! I HOPE TO CHIT CHAT WITH ALL YOU ON THE WEEKEND IF I CAN! ALWAYS LOVE YOU ALL!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
SARAH that's one amazing wally. it' so bubbly pink LOVE .. make no sense but i can see their love story in there : so beautiful ..
Thanks! :mellow: hey aum hasn't been at ATC webby for a while now huh>?

sulad

sarNie Adult
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO P'AUM.
I wish him the best and that he'll have a great time celebrating it.

Aww! Love the graphic sarahvang.
So beautifully done.
:)

Also loving the list Princess.
Exactly how I feel.
Sniff.
HEHEHE.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz i wonder how many toes does sarn have by now. Lolz don't loose count.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Ladies I dont know how your fevers are but I stumbled upon these pictures. Dont know if anyone has posted them yet.

Oh my damn! HOTNESS!
OMG!!! VAN CONTROL YOUR JUNGLE FLYS! YOU NEED TO COME FETCH THEM OUTA MY MOUTH! HAHAHAHAHHAHHA

:loool: here's a bib to help you out.

VAN! Moe found ur bib! hahahahah

No kidding.. we can still come in here and spam

or re-watch and start picking on certain scenes to talk about .. it's very quiet in this thread these last few days :(
everyone probably work on their withdrawal atm.
YEA!! thats what i'm talkin bout! haha Ceci you gona be commin in here everyday? haha i am to spam :lol: can't detach myself. already tried haha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO P'AUM.
I wish him the best and that he'll have a great time celebrating it.

Aww! Love the graphic sarahvang.
So beautifully done.
:)

Also loving the list Princess.
Exactly how I feel.
Sniff.
HEHEHE.
thankx Lala! haha i have more to add

<3 the artwork Sarah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOON AUM!

<3 the MV Raiya! YT comment =]

where is everyone today???????

IS PRISNA IN LABOR????? hahaha i need to get ready for my babysitting job? hahaha CECI! where are you?? your supposed to be helping! hhhahahhahah