Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Oh... sarahvang's new poster of them's so pretty!!! Love it!
Can't stay quiet when GP's on. Gonna miss you GP once the thread dies down (hope it never does)! Hope I reconnect with you and the others on another lakorn somewhere. We all gotta band together.

Whoa... I was standing in my boss's boss's office yesterday and I guess I've never noticed this in the past two years.... BUT GUESS WHAT? I was starting to totally get deja vu and not knowing why.
I realized she's got a poster sized replica of the sunflower painting that Harit and Harin were talking about love & everything!!! I almost screamed to run over to look closer at it!!

hahahha yay! i got Stary to talk! =] <3 ya girl haha ima be in here all day everyday :lol: ahhah that sunflower poster story is hilarious hahah

In the last two days, i was fretting about how Jamluey Ruk is over that on my way to work, I didn`t realized that I had missed my turn to my workplace. Then yesterday, I go to a different school on Wednesday and its a different route. I didn`t noticed until 10 mins into the communte that I was going to the wrong school! The cause of this utter stupidity...was watching English subbed of JLR before work :lol:

NOW this should be on the list of JLR FEVER!

I`m still sad that there is no more of this lakorn!
haha kk i'll deff. add it to the list ;)

Ah! I wonder where's Prisna.
Will there be any Baby Shower for us to attend?
We got some cute stuff for the baby and you Prisna.
HEHEHE.
hahahhahaha this SUNDAY! hahah yes very cute JUNGLE themed baby goodies hahahhaha

GP I see you again.. You better not leave early today again, I miss chatting with You...
VAN! where are you now? i'm on now! hahahha i miss chatting w/ you too! so girl hurry up and get on! haha

Girl, my homework is to take care my babies, now I am a mother ,cant let Harit take care the babies by himself.
You should know where I'm at GP, taking care my babies.

Yes there will be a Baby Shower on Feb 24, I hope to see everyone here! :D
I'm so blush reading my own message that I send to Van! :blush: Lucky Harit taking care the twin right that why I got a chance to get on for a few minutes. I have to go soon, need to check on Harit and the twin, if he doing ok taking care of his babies.
hahhha i thought i was supposed to help take care of the babies........wait i was signed up for ONE BABY at that time how did it get to two?? HAHHAHAHHAHAAHAA and now VAN's sprouted some twins of her own hahahhahah

Girl, you know I cant control it, those jungles flys have Harit sexy face on them. :eek:
No.. I like my bib better because I went to Walmart and ask is they can print Harit picture on my bib and they did. :yahoo: I been wearing it for the past two to days now..
HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA everytime i walk by a bib ima be like VAN! ahhahha

Yeah, I would nned a babysitting on Feb 23, Harit and me going out of town to get more things for the babies! :p
okie dokie =] haha gettin ready for the shower huh? kk gota get JLR ready on big flat screen haha *burning the episodes on discs*

yea i was fooled by the loose clothing too!

hey Raiya...were you hiding earlier?

Van- you can say it, Prisna wont mind cause she gotta go watch her twins (hw)

PS..ever think that you two might be with the fake Harit!

Van is drunk from drinking <---seeing things

Prisna is in labor<--also seeing things
GP is the only SANE ONE! not under the influence! AHHAHHAHA so GP gets Harit :lol:

CECI! thankx for the bloopers girl! hahah those were hilarious! ahaha hmm... Chai and Joy got a lil somthin somethin goin on :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
o wow..... ^^ i had to like erase 4760437637467073 smiley icons so i could post :lol:

i see lynda!

kk got more to add to the list.....

Gayu has great taste she goes for them hotties :lol: smart monkey ahhah

sarN <3 that screen cap hahaha Harit's leg is all over SO hahahaha

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I'm still lurking around here too. I loved the new Aum clip, pretty funny. He felt like he was raped by words. hahah.
If you only he came here. I think the reason why he doesn't chat with us at Atichartclub because he's too terrified. hahah.
we were very explicit. hahah

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. we should learn to be conservative like his n'ek :p ..

anyway, anyone saw this? .. lurking and hunting for the lakorn *still* invisible today too :loool:
i like the string on this .. i almost pm her/him to send me that piece of instrument

Credit: the piano-er​

sulad

sarNie Adult
Found this clip from Club Atichart.

Aww! Singing one of my favorite song.
He's so freaken good.
OMG! Then that means that there can be a chance that he'll have a concert here in USA with a artist.
Because when Patson came with P'Panatda he sung that song too.
:yahoo:
Hopefully that hope will happen.

Princess : Ah! Forgot.
This Sunday.
I don't know if I can make it.
Have some plans already.
Then that means I don't get to see the twins and HOT Harit.
I'll see if I can drop by. :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

346. we love SO's farm and Harit's pearl FARM now we want a farm too!
347. we have permission to continue to SPAM in the JLR THREAD! and make the JUNGLE OF POSTS BIGGER
348. now we can't look at mushrooms w/o laughing b/c of what Tawatchai said on the bloopers (Harith's MUSHROOM FARM) hahahhahhhhahah
349. randomly we start catwalking like HARIT- his signature "seXXXy walking around w/ a purpose walk"
350. we'll have a baby in here soon (Prisna's baby hahha)
351. we still can't stop thinkin about JLR we've tried but didn't work
352. on our next wish list (birthday, wedding, anniversary etc.) we're gona ask for a PRIVATE ISLAND like how Tawatchai bought Harit's island for Sunsanee's wedding present
352. you've downloaded/are going to download some type of instant messaging program (AIM, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, etc) so you can keep in touch w/ the people you've met in here
354. we are counting down til SPRING BREAK '08 to watch JAM LEUY RUK '08 (MARATHON!) and relive our FEVER
355. we're still drooling over them seXXXy pixs of AUM and AFF
356. that saxophone tune of the theme song still plays in our heads and gets stuck there
357. JLR 2 anyone? thinkin up some sequels
358. HAHHAHA we should go to BUILD A BEAR and make a MONKEY-GAYU HARITH and SQUIRREL CHUMPOO SORIYA
359. this summer we're gona go plant our OWN plants like SO and Harit
360. we're gona get some pet chickens HAHHAHA and pick our own eggs
361. we ponder of what it would feel like to sleep in a hut in the middle of a JUNGLE
362. we're gona buy some paintings to hang in our house to remind us of Harin's paintings and how Harit had that talk w/ his lil bro and said PUKE! ahhahahahha
363. we ladies now have some ideas to torture our MEN HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
364. lets get some self portraits drawn!
365. love our seXXXy couple's BODY and PHYSICAL FEATURES
366. the list is almost the same # as the JUNGLE OF POSTS! haha but don't worry it'll continue growing ima still add to it! =]
367. we love how the JLR houses are soo big and roomy PEFECT FOR OUR JLR SUPER PARTY!
368. lets see that scene where Harit rips SO's shirt REPLAY!
369. we love how Harit OWNED Sunsanee at the end haha and everyone's face expressions
370.AND I'VE MATCHED THE NUMBER OF PAGES!! WOO!

371. we love Lynda's captions on the screencaps
372. we have all the componets for our JLR PETITION!
373. the JLR isn't gona be moved out of the "New/Currently Broadcasting Lakorn" section
374. we "witnessing" sarN growing toes HAHHAHHAHAHAhA

375. a BABY was supposed to be in the thread but turns out we have some BABIES (them twins) hahahhahha
376. we've made AUM feel like he's been raped by words HAHHAHAHA
377. we're now into SUNFLOWERS!
378. our JLR thread has set a RECORD!
379. we're all waiting to attend PRISNA's baby shower on SUNDAY FEB. 24th!
380. JLR is making us not think straight and keep making us get lost everywhere hahahaah *credit to Preayha*
381. we love how Gayu has such good taste in her men HAHHA
382. the next time we go to Walmart or w/e store we're going to walk through the baby aisle for the fun of it
383. Chai and Joy ahhahhaa lil flirty flirty hahaha
384. you've had to go back and find and erase the many smiley icons 23876982369532 times just so you could post

cecilia

Staff member
omg PRINCESS the list is getting big and interesting to read ..

LALA isn't that I-NAM'S song? .. i love him even more ..

LYNDA that's why i'm a silent reader over in atichart club most of the time but now that he feel like he's r by word ..
that's just make me embarrass more :ph34r:

sulad

sarNie Adult
muahah. we should learn to be conservative like his n'ek :p ..

anyway, anyone saw this? .. lurking and hunting for the lakorn *still* invisible today too :loool:
i like the string on this .. i almost pm her/him to send me that piece of instrument
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KUOqiDyWHG0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KUOqiDyWHG0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Credit: the piano-er​
Damn.
I'm jealous of that person.
So freaken good.
I wish I can play a instrument.
Thanks Ceci.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Princess : Ah! Forgot.
This Sunday.
I don't know if I can make it.
Have some plans already.
Then that means I don't get to see the twins and HOT Harit.
I'll see if I can drop by. :lol:

thanx for the clip Lala! haha ima make sure you go to the shower :lol: and i'll take pixs hahah you won't miss out don't worry i'll make sure of it haha

onahc

sarNie Elites
Aff was amazing in the phone scene where joy called her to tell her that aum was coming to ask for her hand in marriage.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omg PRINCESS the list is getting big and interesting to read ..

LALA isn't that I-NAM'S song? .. i love him even more ..

LYNDA that's why i'm a silent reader over in atichart club most of the time but now that he feel like he's r by word ..
that's just make me embarrass more :ph34r:
ahaha i can't even believe how long it is! hahah its almost til 400!!! WOO! wow. now that you think of it. 400+ reasons why we love JLR hahah how did i come up w/ all these :lol:

and thankx Ceci for the clip man she is good! i was thinkin of doin that w/ my flute but i haven't got the chance haha but ima try this weekend and figure out the notes of the song b4 the weekend ends.... or at least some of it :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Aff was amazing in the phone scene where joy called her to tell her that aum was coming to ask for her hand in marriage.

yeap. she's soo talented i love how she can start crying so fast and how she crys to beautifully lol and at first i thought her voice was kinda annoying too but then i liked it hahha i'm so weird but i love her voice and how she yells and all haha

ok i like freakin forgot about this whole thing haha got lost in my JLR mind but my fav. part of the last ep. was when Sun thought Harit was gona ask her to marry him and when he told her he was gona bring his elders to her parents or w/e and she was at his house and she goes i love you and hugs him and he didn't hug her back! ahhah it was the most hilarious thing i've seen in my life hahahhahaha he just stands there and he's like GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! I'M BURNING! hahhaha and his hand was in a fist and it looked like if he attempted to hug her back thered be a fight hahahhahaha and how she kissed him on the cheek he was trying to move his face away ahahha he's like GERMS GERMS GERMS! hhahhahahaahhah

ok SPRING BREAK is like a month and a half away just about. well PERFECT TIME to rewatch JLR! ahahh whose w/ me? have our lil reunion and experience the FEVER again :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
=O i see starry! haha

ok well i was pretty happy last nite haha i got the jazz piece of the JLR song from the lakorn and i set it as my ringtone hahahhah here it is if ya'll want to download it its pretty short but i'll get a longer one this weekend and upload it on here and i'll get the other versions of the song but here's the jazz one

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n2csau

http://www.mediafire.com/?4dd2xxyxurt

its in wma format but if you drag it onto your itunes playlist or w/e it'll convert it to mp3 so you can put it on your iPod or w/e

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
o wow that pianist is really good...making me jealous too! me daydreaming of playing this themesong with any type of instruments is the closest that i will ever get..since i cannot read the musical notes. <_<

cool Princess, if you do figure it out dont forget to share it with the rest of us ^_^
talk about burning cd i still havent finish burning the last two epi's.

oh my gosh, having seeing that video clip of Umm :blink: ~~~girls what did i say...someone has got to be here reading the posts :unsure: ...wheres my mask at? :blush:
ohh here it is---> :ph34r: !

thanks for sharing the clips gals.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha sarn you double post....you're too funny I'm not going to delete one of them.

lolz I'm not going to move it. That's a red light from me and cecilia plus you that's 3 of us on the mod team. Tinah said yes too right? Not sure.

Oh wow... we're getting threaten by the member. Member threatening mods and admin. LMAO...