Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Maybe Kawin can do the honor for Harit to you! :loool: First couple, Prisna and Harit :kiss:, second couple Raiya and her husband, (or maybe Harin) :kiss:, third couple VAN and Kawin :kiss:, :yahoo: Who the fourth couple, maybe with Chai, Tim, Bai, and other (not HARIT) :loool:
I think I rather have Chai he is cute, I like him too...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!! HARIT ONLY
Cecilia don't listen to Prisna!!!! LOL...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
hey Ceci, girl its hecka late and youre still up? all this staying up got caught up to me that i almost fell asleep in my chair at work! (ive been tired this whole week~ and might just try to catch up on my sleep this weekend) so i can hang out on this thread longer.
alrighty Prisna gn, sweet dreams and have fun tomorrow!

Ohh youre leaving too Van~ then i wish you a gn and sweet dreams --dont work too hard tomorrow! golly it is Saturday and youre working!? :p
Girl, I try to keep myself busy so I won't be sad and missing JLR and Harit. You know what? I still think of JLR and Harit all the time while I'm here or at work. :lol:
So hard to leave here.... but gotta go, goodnite!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya imaginary love life & fight over Harit is like 3Stooges on the island with paper and crayon :lol: - Soyia is HOT

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I like kissing & hugging ceremony idea. Do we all get to make a speech? We can give out award show-ish speeches:
I'd like to thank my sisters for letting me hog the internet night and day...
Want to thank my JLR family. Special shoutouts to: sarN, amikrazie, grudgeprincess, prisna, van~C!n, Raiya, & cecilia. Did I forget anyone? *ding* Oops, just like the real award shows, my timer just went off already. Gotta cut this speech down and get off the stage.
Thanks to all contributors, MV & art work makers who kept the craze going. And final thanks to wishbone for subbing so quickly every week. Thanks!

I'm going to kidnap all you JLR jungle Fever Lovers to Harit's private island for a JLR Super Party.
Hopefully, I don't kidnap the wrong person like it's your sister,brother,daughter,son,mother, or cousin like Harit did. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
Bai and Gayu is going to help me with this project..
Im going to need a bus to have alll you guys...
I don't want to be kidnapped by Gayu. Gayu's doesn't like girls... :lmao: Good thing Prisna's keeping Gayu busy.

Just drive the bus around, I'll hop in! :D No point in trying to kidnap me when I'm willing to go and pack already. Oh, since Gayu's busy, I'll help you out. First person we need to find is GP. She's very good at hiding from the both of us. Raiya's next in line cause she's pretty good at it too....etc. we'll pick up sarN last to give her some extra time to make sure sarNworld won't go crashing down while we steal her off to the island for the super party. Who knows how long we're gonna be gone.

Good night van~C!n - sweet dreams. You were supposed to go to sleep 3 posts ago. :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao Starry, good one (reminds me of the Oscar Awards!)! hahah we are pre-packed and waiting for the JLR bus :loool: :loool:

uh speaking of which i think we are all willing to go (so i think Van--you wont need to hire any PI or Kawin or whoever just a Chauffeur will do) otherwise why are we so hyped up just hearing about it! :yahoo: :dude: <---see? some of us are doing this already! :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh starry you know how to crack me up...the hubby is starting to look at me funny!!! gotta not post any more comments about how HOT Aum is! ...you know us sooo well...you are pretty good at hiding yourself missy! :p

Ceci--can't wait to see your next MV!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
lmao Starry, good one (reminds me of the Oscar Awards!)! hahah we are pre-packed and waiting for the JLR bus :loool: :loool:

uh speaking of which i think we are all willing to go (so i think Van--you wont need to hire any PI or Kawin or whoever just a Chauffeur will do) otherwise why are we so hyped up just hearing about it! :yahoo: :dude: <---see? some of us are doing this already! :loool:
Yes, I was totally thinking about the Oscars this weekend. I'm only watching the red carpet entrances by the way. I don't care for all those artsy films that wins Oscar Awards anyways.
I haven't gone to see any movies since JLR came out. *sigh* I have so much more time on my hands now, but want the JLR fever to continue.

van- have you made plans for the personal jet or ship to get us to the island? Eventually we're gonna have to leave the bus. Unless, it's specially made and can drive, fly and float us there? Imagine that- a flying bus ship! Three things in one! Top of it's class in size and luxury. :lol:
I think we're gonna have to start early to get around the world to collect all the sarnie friends and make it there on time. :lol:

Oh... I'm the only one on the thread right now. It's a sign. I have to go to sleep.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL starry! Ami and I were here just hiding...again! but glad to see you are joining in our fun...oh missed you tho now you went off to bed...until next time then!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I was totally thinking about the Oscars this weekend. I'm only watching the red carpet entrances by the way. I don't care for all those artsy films that wins Oscar Awards anyways.
I haven't gone to see any movies since JLR came out. *sigh* I have so much more time on my hands now, but want the JLR fever to continue.

van- have you made plans for the personal jet or ship to get us to the island? Eventually we're gonna have to leave the bus. Unless, it's specially made and can drive, fly and float us there? Imagine that- a flying bus ship! Three things in one! Top of it's class in size and luxury. :lol:
I think we're gonna have to start early to get around the world to collect all the sarnie friends and make it there on time. :lol:

Oh... I'm the only one on the thread right now. It's a sign. I have to go to sleep.

Starry: i think i will watch only the red carpet also, cause sometime it can get kinda boring while they do their speech...unless there is someone or something that catches my attention.

We are probably gonna need that magic school bus (that thing can drive, float, fly & travels out of space too) :p :loool:

Raiya: Starry might be a little quiet at times but when she does come out to post...its hilarious!!!

PS i think i am seeing things again Raiya...i told you i saw Prisna...i didnt refresh the page since the last time she posted~ LOL oops!

cecilia

Staff member
Does anyone know if this has english sub
Rai Rissaya starring Aum A., Cherry K., Benz, and Donut
not that i know of .. i'm gonna do a rai rissaya marathon next week .. i'm doing JLR marathon in my room this weekend :loool:

yeah, it' late, i need to sleep .. it's 5:41 am here in wisconsin .. *yawn* but mv making keeps me awake. i finished two mv :p

okay, two new one : i stay all night working on it b/c the gals in the hmong section wanna see me make more w/the hmong song.
SHAYNE WARD : UNTIL YOU = Lyric : http://www.lyrics007.com/Shayne%20Ward%20L...u%20Lyrics.html
01. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7AO7T0jaSQ

HIGH VOLTAGE : IB SIM NEEJ : sorry, i just randomly put them together : just have to add a little something in there
02. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIougrtILb0

sulad

sarNie Adult
haha and if nethind does randomly pop up ima still drag you to the baby shower :lol:
HAHAHA.
LOL.
See if you can drag me.
I can always walk.

Not close to him ON HIM...dang.... I seriously stop functioning when I saw the picture. Ahahaha
HAHAHA.
I just wanted to scream so loud.
If I can just be there and be there.

LaLa_ i forgot to ask you where u saw Panadda and Patson..i miss them in LA! <_< my cousin gave me a last min notice...so i couldnt make it!
I went to their MN concert.
You should of went, because my friend went to the LA one.
And she got to spend alot time with them and talk to them.
My hope is now that P'Aum will come.
HEHEHE.

-------

Ceci : I love the MV.
So fablously done.
Keep up the great work.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i was on yestersday and what this thread is going faster than i thought... lol...

i am rewatching the part were harit finds out that the san he caught is not the real one... lol... i just cant stop watching that part... i loved his facial expression there...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
you guys! i'm gonna cry!!!!!!!!!
I saw all the ATC meeting photos with aum and the fans!!!! ahhhh shooo i'm all teary now i'm so jealous they look like they are having so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :arrg:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Starry: i think i will watch only the red carpet also, cause sometime it can get kinda boring while they do their speech...unless there is someone or something that catches my attention.

We are probably gonna need that magic school bus (that thing can drive, float, fly & travels out of space too) :p :loool:

Raiya: Starry might be a little quiet at times but when she does come out to post...its hilarious!!!

PS i think i am seeing things again Raiya...i told you i saw Prisna...i didnt refresh the page since the last time she posted~ LOL oops!
My sisters think I'm nuts. I've been listening to JLR themes all day and night. :yahoo:

Magic school bus... hmm, I don't it's got enough style and coolness for all my sarnies. :blush: I figure, if we contact the guy that makes James Bond's gadgets--he'll make us an awesome & super COOL looking flyable bus ship. James Bond always gets the awesome cars that also do everything and looks super neat!

Backup plan: we'll kidnap a transformer (he'll change into anything), "borrow" the Batmobile... or plan D: take the Knight Rider car. We just might have to squish together. Ha... ha..

Oops... forgot to thank sarahvang in my speech. Hope it's not too late-- luv ya too, you're tons of fun! :wub:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg...this thread is still booming!!! haha..i figured it would've died down by now..geez...its hard to catch up with you ladies!!!...anywho....i just printed out bunches of Aum's pics and posted them around my room haha....i'm obsessed with him right now!...you shld seee my wall it's fill with Abercrombie Models from bags, pictures of p'ken, p'tik, and now p'AUM!!!!

off topic: but i was on youtube last night and AFC, and aum confirmed that he's working with p'ann on a lakorn... its called Borisud Bumbut Kaen...i guess its cause they didnt work together in JLR

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
^^^ thats the clip i was tlking about...he tlks about having a lakorn with Aff called Botan Kleep Sudtai, and Badarn Jai with Margie?? dont know who she is..and last one, the one with Anne!!! i'm excited for Both Aff's and Anne's!