Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I was toying with Photoshop and I end up with a JLR artwork >.<

It is quite simple but it took me a long time to finish it as i'm not really familiar with photoshop ^^

sulad

sarNie Adult
Ceci : Love the AFF Fever wallie.
So beautiful.
*Thumbs Up*

Natsume : Not familiar with photoshop?
Are you serious.
That's what I call a pro.
Really beautiful.

cecilia

Staff member
NATSUME that was a lovely and beautiful wally :wub: nice job .. you seem like a pro :clap:

sarN, updating story today? .. i'm waiting here :spin:

thank you LALA i love your artwork . hope to see more FEVER WALLIES soon

muahah. SUNNY's still in aff's fever :dude: cool . i saw you sporting pancake .. mai pluerm :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Natsume: that was beautifil!!! not familiar eh...you wanna know? i couldnt even get my two photos in to the blank sheet last night ---Ceci~ should know :loool:!

Ceci: after you girls logged off...the darn messenger was finally done with whatever it was dling and so i was messing a little bit with ps and finally i was able to blend the two photos...the width size that i had to use (well it was somehow already defaulted) was 1024 i forgot what the height was, since i was super excited i forgot to look! :unsure:

anyways thank you missy! sorry for the delay from last night!

Lala: missy i havent seen you on msn in like forever...please join us soon!

yes Sarn, Aff is HOT esp in your steamy fan! :blush: :wub:

MOH! goodluck with the interview with HARIT today. Hope you get the job!!! :wub:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
omg this thread is still going lol!!!! 445 pages omg! the fever kinda wore off of my now... hehehe... still luv them though.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hi AMI and LaLa!!!

Not sure if you are in here or not can never tell AMI.

Moh good luck with your interview today with my jungle man!!!! :lol:
I told him to give you the job since you are one of our jungle sisters and I love you(Please don't hit on him, OK!!!) LOL...

Love all the new artworks. :wub: :wub:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Natsume: that was beautifil!!! not familiar eh...you wanna know? i couldnt even get my two photos in to the blank sheet last night ---Ceci~ should know :loool:!

Ceci: after you girls logged off...the darn messenger was finally done with whatever it was dling and so i was messing a little bit with ps and finally i was able to blend the two photos...the width size that i had to use (well it was somehow already defaulted) was 1024 i forgot what the height was, since i was super excited i forgot to look! :unsure:

anyways thank you missy! sorry for the delay from last night!

Lala: missy i havent seen you on msn in like forever...please join us soon!

yes Sarn, Aff is HOT esp in your steamy fan! :blush: :wub:
MOH! goodluck with the interview with HARIT today. Hope you get the job!!! :wub:
Sorry!
I haven't gotten the chance to go on MSN.
My sister is always on.
So that's why.
But yeah I'll join you guys tonight.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Van: yes i am here, im invisible, cause you know where i am right now... <_<

Lala: that's great ...see you later on msn then! ^_^

Sarah: if youre here with us your fever wouldnt have wore off...all the pic, caps & fanfic and talks makes you go googoo gaga even more than you'll ever be.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Thanks ami and van and the rest of the jungle ladies. I'll be heading out around 1-1:30..interview is @ 3.
Man I hopesarN updates today! It's making me crazy just waiting... :blink: :wacko:
I'm watching the news and on Sunday we have to change our clocks an hour ahead NOOOOOOOoooooo..that means less sleep! :wacko:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
noooooooooooooo.....for reals we are losing an hr!!! i was starting to get use to the time too!!!

no problem missy...man talk bout being EARLY!!! lol

Hey Van, GP!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
noooooooooooooo.....for reals we are losing an hr!!! i was starting to get use to the time too!!!

no problem missy...man talk bout being EARLY!!! lol

Hey Van, GP!
I thought it's in April when the time change, I guess is early this year. So it's longer day and shorter night, right? :eek:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
cecilia love the new wallie!
alright ladies have fun..i'll be back later!
About the time change..I'm not 100% sure..I was kind of watching it/running around to find shoes lmao. But from what I got..We will be changing one hour ahead on Sunday. That means we lose one hour and I guess it will be longer day shorter night...NOooooo :wacko: