Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Neena thats just too cute!!!.. i love 'em thank you for sharing!!! ^_^

aww thank you Raiya, yea we have to get together and do that PS thing...Sala seems to know more than me though :lol:

i tried to upl the vdo from last night but the sound and the image was soo off that it annoyed me. it took so long with so many lags in between. anyhow i am hoping to get it fix..if it can be anyways! :unsure:

anyhow HAPPY HUMP DAY everyone!! (i will be off tomorrow and Fri :dude: )
err but im kinda getting ready to move.. hahah next door...that is (same house)

Fun..yes yes it was great! theres like so many twist & turn my head is spinning. lol

Love ya (you girls have such great minds)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i'm back! lol!

Raiya honey! i'm doing good! hope you're well! :kiss:

lol, love that winning couple picture! ATEAM all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

sarahvang, nice vid!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
man. i never catch p'umm online!! haha...i need to stay up till 3 one of these days and see if i catch him =]..is there like chatroom that he goes into??

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lilxgxriah...ATC has their own chat thing now...lol

goodluck...trying to catch koon Umm..lol dont forget to tell us when he gets on too...im usually up around that time too! just not on ATC..

PS. bao...did you get my email? lol

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Neena thats just too cute!!!.. i love 'em thank you for sharing!!! ^_^
aww thank you Raiya, yea we have to get together and do that PS thing...Sala seems to know more than me though :lol:

i tried to upl the vdo from last night but the sound and the image was soo off that it annoyed me. it took so long with so many lags in between. anyhow i am hoping to get it fix..if it can be anyways! :unsure:
anyhow HAPPY HUMP DAY everyone!! (i will be off tomorrow and Fri :dude: )
err but im kinda getting ready to move.. hahah next door...that is (same house)

Fun..yes yes it was great! theres like so many twist & turn my head is spinning. lol

Love ya (you girls have such great minds)
AMI! yay u figure out how ot upload the vid? YAY woo! can't wait AND YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa everyone off work on friday hehe PARTTYYYY hehehe love you all can't wait to talk to you tonite darling!

lilxgxriah...ATC has their own chat thing now...lol

goodluck...trying to catch koon Umm..lol dont forget to tell us when he gets on too...im usually up around that time too! just not on ATC..

PS. bao...did you get my email? lol

LMAO ur alwayz on late..............heeheeheheh

CECILIA DARLING! get on MSN i haven't talked to u in forever! that artwork is HAWT just like the new banner on Ateam lmao i was reading fanfics from Ateam site hehheeheehe

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL yes i am...but sometime its not intentionally ...esp that one night i was doing that ps thing too.

GP: did you get my PM bout the vdo thing??

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ami! hahaha, those are real white! so you open them and dip them in the pepper?? heheheeh, now i'm getting hungry! lol, i just told Sala i wasn't but the clams look like they are GOOD! :p

Ceci, that is a gorgeous poster! love your work hun! ATEAM looking hot as ever!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i was surprise they were that white too...the shell looks beautiful that white!! hahah yes open it with a knife or something that wont mess up your nails lol.. it was kinda spicy since i threw a handful of fresh pepper it in! (spicy like our ATEAM LOL)

if only you were close by i would get you some to try! :p

neena

sarNie Adult
okay, here i am back with more photo-shop work...hahah...this spring break...PS and work...wow...hahaha. well, i made a magazine dedicated to JLR...its called Fever magazine...call me obscure...hahaha...tell me what y'all think!! only posting it here, this is the only place i know JLR sisters hang out!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. neena. LOVE THAT MAGAZINE .. it would so be super nice if we have the talent writer writes article in it :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol that is super cute Neena...DANG :eek: $10 an issue LOL!!!

i love the txt saying "the only way to find love: stage a kidnap!" LMAO
(very creative)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO THIS IS GREAT NEENA! hehe i'd buy that hahhaha 10 bucks ahhahahhaahahaha oo u so creative hehe we need to make our own sarnie JLR sisters merchandise like we talked about b4 lmao WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 30 more pages til 500! heheheh

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hahah thats an awesome mage cover good job!!!!! honey moon awww how sweet......
i wish the inside photos were of me and aum on our honey moon hahahha he's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
hahaha....yes a very pricey magazine...hahaha...i worked hard on it...took me forever to think of headlines...thanks everyone for liking it!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
It's been super long since I was last on I miss you all!!!
I have so much to catch up on in here. I'm loving the mag cover neena made!
Talk to you girls later!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
heres my so-called attempt with the ps (uh dont mind the txt...i couldnt delete it after i had to click applied to move onto the next steps~ or whatever) i hope i get the hang of this soon..i am starting to see white hair from all of this thinking!!! :lol:

SarN...i was the sidekick...Moh was the stalker! LMAO (i still love ya Moh *runs before she slaps me)

Wow... the creativity continues!!!!!!!

ami~ keep up the good work. Drooling over your artwork.

GP~ I can already see that you've progressed so much in PS. Your poster reminds me a lot of my earlier stuff when I was first learning PS.

neena~ love those headlines!! I'd buy it for $10.00... LOL, the things I'd do for JLR.

ceci~ Love you new poster!! As always, you've got super PS talent!!!

van~ your man's photo is HOT (or should I say your shared man? *LOL* Too many Aum lovers. Oops, better stop now before slapping starts. :))

moh~ I miss you!!!! How's Aum and Krit treating you at the poolside? *LMAO*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
good thing Moh didnt see the my post yet LMAO!

thank you starry! we're such new to this stuff..you have bout 5 students right now, you know that right?? lol

i will buy it for $10 if the sarnies/JLR sisters are also in the magazine!!! (look for us the in the R fic section!! ) :lol: