Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Good Morning JLR Sisters

Vdo of Aum and JLR fans in the Phuket Concert:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m_Ot6DiqtA

Starry...you think you're the most innocent w/angel wings, halo and all... someone been lying to you.. :loool: :loool: I
I miss you girl!!!!!

SethT ...I will be there front row seat... :yahoo:

I will spam with all my sisters today after I get off from work and I know we can Hit 500 pages sooner or later.... :dude:

Happy Sunday to all my JLR sisters

pink_juliet_kashie....Power Ranger:Jungle Fury that is cute(JLR Power Ranger)!!!!

GP save me some coconut I want to eat some today after work... make sure you need it cold for me and dont forget a straw too... :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
van u up.....lolz....sethT i join the spam if im not busy for sure
Good morning Pze
Yes...Im up already need to get ready for work dear...

How late did you stay up last nite? You up early too!!!!

Shop for me too and buy me some good stuff from the mall too...OK

sarN

sarNie Granny
neva reallie been to the thread...but ehehe..will 2day was the first episode of the new power rangers..i know sounds off-topic rite? wait..there's some connection here..and guess wat? the name of the new power rangers issss Power Ranger:Jungle Fury LOL ....i juz thought of JLR rite away...eheheh..i was like..wat did the fever it the power rangers too or wat?! ehehe​

Jungle Fury :lol: :lol: wat color is he ?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
YI-PEE! I OWN PAGE 480
Whatever Sala.
You know what I said was right.
I didn't make any observations.
The picture and the "BAM" said it all.
I'm just saying.
LOL.
Great graphic Sala.
And also don't even try to get farther it'll get worse.
*Evil Laugh*
ummm LALA darling lmao i didn't even notice that cuz i was so fustrated tryin to get it to look good lmao i failed hahaha but yes Vansanee was w/ me through it all ahhahha cuz i was talkin to her while i was tryin to do it and like the first attempt took like a hour and like PS shut off and it didn't save and i like died hahahha so i was just to UGH to notice nething haha and LALA darling UR the one that pointed it out HAHHHAHAHHAHAH so :p and yeas BAM GP's new word hehhehehhehe the BAM just adds effects hahahahah take it as you will LMAO hmm threathening me? *where are them coconuts?*

what! after dinner, this is what i came too .. HOT HOT .. STD. you wild child ..
that shot me through .. nice action picture .. i suppose. A PICTURES IS WORTH A MILLION THOUGHTS in this one :loool:
HAHHHHAHHAH this wildness runs in the family and i think you kno wut family i'm referring to :lol: hehhee ooo another to add to teh list lmao and yes darling i'll add ur mini list to my list kk

well well well, my mind in the gutter ..lol..I love it Sala!!!
HEHHEHE MISSION ACCOMPLISHED LMAO

Hi JLR sisters!! I'm back! Got lost trying to chase Harit round and round on JLR Island. I've decided he can run, but he can't hide (not for long anyways). I'll chase some more later. *LOL* :)
I've missed all my JLR sisters so much! Hugs and kisses.
I'm the most innocent w/angel wings, halo and all. *LOL*

Oh yeah... my imagination is totally running wild here.... WILD, WILD and WICKED. :)
Sawla's definitely not innocent anymore after all the thoughts this PS artwork puts in my head... ha ha.

STARRY! i miss you!!!!!!! where have you beeen?????? geez o yea STARRY IS NOt THE MOSt INNOCENT SISTER COMPLETE W/ HALO, WINGS, AND ALL psht more like devil ears, the pointy fork thing, and a tail LMAO jk jk jk not rele.................. HAHAHHA that wut u get for not talkin to me for 95707326092760932709723 years hmm... yes SALA IS INNOCENT! ahhahhahaahahaaahaaha

Starry...you think you're the most innocent w/angel wings, halo and all... someone been lying to you.. :loool: :loool: I
I miss you girl!!!!!

I will spam with all my sisters today after I get off from work and I know we can Hit 500 pages sooner or later.... :dude:

pink_juliet_kashie....Power Ranger:Jungle Fury that is cute(JLR Power Ranger)!!!!

GP save me some coconut I want to eat some today after work... make sure you need it cold for me and dont forget a straw too... :loool:
see starry chi vansanee is right someone lie to you LMAO hahahhahaah CHI VAN! oo so NOW u want coconuts? are u gona share???? hehe i'll even add a JUNGLE GREEN umbrella thing LMAO but u gota feed me!!!! when do u get home from work darling?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!! hehhee (btw sarN darling how come i don't see ur sigg. for that last post you made?) weird.......

neway hahha o god on like pg. 480 that PS thing i made was quoted like 2398769032767206 times lmao that page is full of it lining up hahaahahahahah last nite i couldn't sleep after posting that pix HAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAH so while i was lying awake grinning to my imagination i thought of a lot more to add to the list hehehhehe it'l deff. hit 800 and sarN will get her JUNGLE RED COLOR next hehhehehhehehehe alrighty

wow darlings you only made it go up 2 pages after i left *shakes head* now GP gotta BAM it up LMAO hheheehehehe

cecilia

Staff member
van you just have to melt me down with that clip
i'm jealous .. she get kiss from HARITH .. i love JAMLEUY RUK AT THE MOMENT AND FOREVER TOO .. *run to p'um*

thank you for sharing .. this is old. but reliving the moment of him singing again : http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.ph...pic=68&st=0 <- so funny when he ask for SORIYA. the girls raise their hands up. then he ask for gayu. ALL HANDS DOWN :loool:

neena

sarNie Adult
Good Morning JLR Sisters

I miss you girl!!!!!

SethT ...I will be there front row seat... :yahoo:

awe lucky girl!! Jam leuy ruk seems to be a lakorn Aum cares a lot about...when the girl said that he kissed her on the cheek like..."yes!" like he won something special. hahah...i dunno i feel like that when i saw that clip! :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness, i was only gone for one day...that was more reading than the fic thread! :p

Starry...i so missed you! where have you been??? i would join you since i was up til 430 last night but i was out of town...you know if i was at home i would be still up.

i missed everyone soo much! the min i got home of course i jumped right onto the computer then switch back to the laptop again.
my sister was like OMG!!! so you miss doing that dont you!!?? i gave her this look----> <_< and stayed quiet cause its trueeeee LMAO
(i guess she will never understand her sister...she should though! ive only been like this for the past eight yrs..) :lol:

GP...ohhh i love that wallie!!!! give us sister wild imaginations! read SarNs fic & looking at GP's wallie!!!

oh talking bout Fic i gotta go read the R scene...it was an R scene right??? LMAO

Ceci and SarN love your comments!! cracks me up everytime i read em...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

711. we like to improvise EVERYTHING so it matches with JLR heheh
712. WE ARE THE GUARDIANS OF JLR *credit to Cecilia*
713. we have thought up of a JLR Wii GAME lmao *credit to my OUR little brother KEVIN*
714. we have all graduated from our JLR school with a MASTERS DEGREE
715. we have a variety of careers ACTRESSES, SINGERS, READERS, WRITERS, PHOTOSHOPPERS, GAME CREATORS, BROADCASTERS, VIDEO TAPERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, ROLE MODELS, LISTERS, COMEDIANS, ENTERTAINERS, INSTRUMENT PLAYERS etc
716. hahha we bustin out the videos
717. we are rollin w/ the acroynyms lmao (JLR, PS, PB, FF, A TEAM, MSN, IM, etc.)
718. we sisters spread our WORDS OF WISDOM around hahah
719. hmm..... which sister is the "GOODEST ROLE MODEL?"
720. we are like live commercials broadcasting our JLR FEVER around to everyone
721. now when we are asked to tell a story by one of the little ones we tell about JLR and its scenes
722. hahah on Ateam's wedding we all be SORIYA/AFF's BRIDES MAIDS and FLOWER GIRLS
723. you know how to work the computer/laptop and the many electronics that go w/ it that YOUR FRIENDS THINK YOUR A GENEUIS
724. if you haven't experienced a couple on the list don't worry the time will come
725. we all stay LOYAL TO OUR JLR FEVER AND ATEAM
726. watching anything else just plays as an entertainment purpose for the time being
727. we can always be sure that we'll NEVER starve b/c at every point of day there is a sister eating for us
728. we admire how our Ateam has accomplished themselves this far when no one ever expected it
729. if we were asked to change our lifestyle now to how it was before JLR we would answer NO END OF QUESTION
730. our JLR SISTER LOVE cannot be found anywhere else its ONE OF A KIND and cannot be duplicated or created elsewhere
731. we're like JLR MAGICIANS we got a million tricks up our sleeves
732. NOBODY GOT NUTTIN ON US we OWN THE FEVER
733. we're so good we got followers from other lakorns
734. the fanfics could deff. be made into lakorns we're all waiting for that day but in the meantime we got it all played out in our heads and like always our imaginations help LMAO
735. LMAO we are willing to spend 10 bucks on a JLR MAGAZINE hahah
736. we love Neena's magazine cover she made
737. its insane what diff. things we come up w/ for JLR and our Ateam
738. you find yourself asking "can i get that in JUNGLE GREEN?" LMAO
739. every EARTH color we call JUNGLE ________ (green, brown, tan, etc)
740. lmao we JLR as if theres no tomorrow
741. for our fanfic writers, you have experienced writers block at least once if not more
742. them black spoiler lines are the key to our hearts LMAO
743. we just BAM up the JLR thread haha
744. we LOVE our EARTHQUAKES OF NUDGES haha
745. not talking to one of sisters for a couple days feels like YEARS
746. alot happens in the JLR CAVES....
747. we have made a JUNGLE SHRINE featuring JLR and Ateam is our GOD
748. hehehhe we're gona need loads of printer ink and printing paper to be able to print the fanfics out lmao haha thats why some of us are using work equipment haha
749. we have learned or are going to learn how to write the JLR title in thai
750. we've boughten STRAWBERRY scented lotions, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, perfumes, etc in honor of sarN and her fanfic hahha
751. haha we've made our own JLR DVD covers while waiting for the official one to come out
752. the people you have broadcasted your FEVER to call you up asking, "will you burn me JLR if i give u DVDs?"
753. you are NOT afraid to blast your JLR CD music in your car with the windows rolled down all the way even if your stuck in traffic *let them stare*
754. years from now a new friend of yours will ask what your doing and you'll reply "what i've been doing for the past _#_ of years- THIS"
755. LMAO for the fun of it when meeting someone new you'll introduce yourself as "hello my name is SORIYA" LMAO and then later be like yeaaa....thats not my real name HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHA

756. we have secret metaphor terms to describe them HAWT SEXXXY MOVES for Harith/Soriya LMAO *credi to Cecilia idea from fun4fun's fanfic*
757. yes the wildness runs through our JLR SISTER FAMILY its hereditary
758. we're a bunch of WILD PARTY ANIMALS
759. the pictures in here are worth a THOUSAND THOUGHTS *credit to Cecilia*
760.PLACES TO DO THE DEED (metaphor terms - car/gas, the cave at the island, the room at the island, the hut at the mansion, the 35 minute office visit, the hospital, the hot showers etc.) LMAO *credit to Cecilia*
761. LMAO LIES are all over the thread hahahhahhahah
762. yes we take hot showers to bring back the fanfic memories LMAO
763. you have developed many random laughs during your JLR PERIOD
764. thank god we have one another to convert the times LMAO
765. we have gotten used to the constant bing sound from the MSN chat thing LMAO
766. we make many hand movements at the computer after reading the sisters' comments
767. the face expressions we make after reading the posts are PRICELESS
768. when we make our JLR FACE EXPRESSIONS in public the people around you look at you and wish they had a camera cuz it a KODAK MOMENT LMAO
769. now EVERYONE has to wear a mask around LMAO hahahaa even GP
770. everytime we read a sister CLAIMING to be the best, innocent, nicest, sweetest, sister we shake our heads (they all lies) LMAO
771. the LAS VEGAS commercial fits us perfectly WHAT HAPPENS IN THE THREAD/MSN CHAT STAYS IN THE THREAD/MSN CHAT
772. Raiya even got us a MASTERCARD commercial
773. you find yourself in this conversation everytime you buy something random you've never bought before- WHOMEVER "why'd you buy that?" YOU "for JLR" and you say it in a casual voice too LMAO
774. asking nicely for fanfic updates is us DEMANDING
775. we always have a backup plan ready to be in action
776. we're going to go to those airbrush stations where they do the shirts and get our own JLR FEVER one
777. we always think about all/one at some point of day
778. we lose count of all the sisters we have lmao hard to keep up with
779. we constantly have to remind each other where we live and our info cuz we always keep forgetting. too many sisters LMAO
780. THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MANY SISTERS we get a new one every week LMAO
781. we gona get those personalized picture liscense plates for JLR and hang it on our wall/car
782. our thought process is like a chain reaction going BAM BAM BAM leading to a very vivid ending
783. a little sentence or pix or video pretaining to JLR/Ateam could give us so much imagination
784. LMAO its easier for us to type our thoughts down and share with our sisters than saying them out loud hahahha
785. when one of the sisters go shopping we make sure they get us something
786. we sisters got all sorts of connections going on like BAM
787. we can tell whos going to post and who isn't
788. we can tell what each of our sisters is thinking cuz we good like that
789. we have a date with our sisters EVERY NIGHT
790. the older sisters are proud of JLR for playing such a big role in the underage sisters' lives
791. LMAO now we're deciding to get bangs like Aff's new look
792. we can't sleep easily after knowing what "innocent" things we've posted
793. hahaha the sisters like to QUOTE those "innocent" things and make it haunt us LMAO
794. we just know one of the sisters has to post something perveted ahhahahha
795. haha on our next birthday we're gona get a JUNGLE THEMED STRAWBERRY CAKE
796. one of the sisters is always doing some chore hahhah LAUNDRY seems to be the current one haha
797. hahaha we always have WARM NICE WELCOMINGS when there is a new sister
798. hahah we love them coconuts hehhe
799. we are afraid to be the FIRST to post at times...... LMAO
800. AND THE LIST IS AT 800! WOO! HEHEH NEW COLOR- JUNGLE RED! FOR SARN AND HER STRAWBERRIES!
801. hahhahahha we have a JUNGLE FURY POWER RANGER *credit to pink_juliet_kashie*
802. we try not to keep our sisters waiting for long haha psht if we take long and come back late we get a bunch of chaos scolding LMAO
803. hahah yes we fight with each other LMAO like normal sisters hahahha
804. we love them FULL HOUSE NITES hahahahha
805. hahah we do things that make the other sisters think twice about us LMAO ahhah we still love each other the same tho

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
theres BAM for ya hahahha GEEEEEEEEZ xactly a week ago it was at like 690-700 something now a week later BAM! past 800 GP GOT THIS GOING HAHHAHHAAHHAHAHH