Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hey you guys...ATEAM forum gonna have an online meeting on 3rd April, you JLRian come spam with us. I'll be opening the forum to guest that day so if you're not a member, still come spam with us.
The exact date and time:

USA CENTRAL TIME
THURSDAY 3rd April(8.30pm)
[eastern + one hr, mountain - one hr, pacific - two hr]

AUS EASTERN TIME
FRIDAY 4th April (11.30am)
[western + two hr, central + 1hr, daylight saving + 1 hr]

This will be great! Thanks for the meeting! I will be there! Can't wait!

sulad

sarNie Adult
ummm LALA darling lmao i didn't even notice that cuz i was so fustrated tryin to get it to look good lmao i failed hahaha but yes Vansanee was w/ me through it all ahhahha cuz i was talkin to her while i was tryin to do it and like the first attempt took like a hour and like PS shut off and it didn't save and i like died hahahha so i was just to UGH to notice nething haha and LALA darling UR the one that pointed it out HAHHHAHAHHAHAH so :p and yeas BAM GP's new word hehhehehhehe the BAM just adds effects hahahahah take it as you will LMAO hmm threathening me? *where are them coconuts?*
Sure, sure, sure.
Excuses.
Nope I didn't Sweetie.
You did.
Hopefully you throw a coconut with poop so it can get on your head again. =P

---------------

I was bored so I mess around with PS and here's what I got. Sorry it's not the best. I'm still learning. :D

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Sure, sure, sure.
Excuses.
Nope I didn't Sweetie.
You did.
Hopefully you throw a coconut with poop so it can get on your head again. =P
---------------

I was bored so I mess around with PS and here's what I got. Sorry it's not the best. I'm still learning. :D

No poop throwing girls.... Dont make me tie you and GP to the tree... BE nice!!!! :loool: :loool:

LOve all your new avater.....so Hot!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LOL, ceci...it's aum na not harith, too much JLR :D :D :D!!! Haha, whenever I look at your sig and see the name Harith crossed out it cracks me up badly.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Thanks cecilia for the clip...it's seem like aff's family is very hi-so.

Hey one question: have you hardcore JLR sisters posted at the SB thread yet? It's seem like they are moving very quickly with the posts number like JLR did.
I'm so tempted to post something over there soon...argh save me :(!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhhh LALA I love your new stuff......so HOT!!!

Yes SethT I love dirty Harit, he's so freaking sexxxy ahhhhh i want him too but too many of the girls already claimed him sooo i gotta just stick with my version...Harit 2588...LOL

Yes, i'll be there for the big day, can't wait! I hope all the sisters come out and support the ATEAM :wub:

Starry welcome back!!! I miss you girl!

Well ladies, no jungle fights for tonight, lets save the coconuts, skittles guns, and such for another time LMAO!!!

Good night my lovely sisters!!!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^lol raiya...haha "no jungle fights for tonight, lets save the coconuts, skittles guns, and such for another time" <---LMAO!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Well i'm just saying, when all the ladies are in here it gets crazy...ppl getting tied to the train tracks (me), trees (me), locked up in jungle huts (was that me?)...hmmm i guess i'm always in trouble...but like i tell van and GP...i'm innocent, i only want to "talk" to harit...well maybe more....LOL (runs away before Van finds me thinking about her man again) ahahahaha :lol:

chenni

sarNie Egg
Hi,

I am a Taiwanese fan of JLR. For the past few weeks, I have seached news about JLR on the Internet and finally found out this forum to see more information about Aff and Aum, which made me really happy^^

There is another forum" SPICY Forum" which dicusses a lot of Thai lakorns, but recently, it seemed closed. Does anybody know what's going on with this forum?

Jennifer

Breezelda

sarNie Egg
Hello my JLRian sisters. :D

Wow!! I am behind in here! *repeat* "I Will catch up."

Here's a new MV I just completed tonight after almost two weeks of listening to the same song over and over. Surprisingly I'm still not bored with the song. ;) It is set to one of my ALL time favorite song, "Sea Breeze" which I thought really suited Harit and Soriya. :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REcFkOKyYaU

You gals know youtube quality sux, I'll put up a download link to the original video tomorrow since it's like 1:30 a.m. here *California time zone* :p

Goodnight.

gracefulmoonie

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone,
haven't posted anything lately, but it's nice to enjoy JLR fever again. Nice video, Breezelda :wub:

Cecilia,
I was wondering if you have posted the download link for your MV (too late to apologize) for JRL...if you did.... I couldn't find it...so sorry, but where is it? Thanks again. :unsure:

sulad

sarNie Adult
No poop throwing girls.... Dont make me tie you and GP to the tree... BE nice!!!! :loool: :loool:

LOve all your new avater.....so Hot!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thank you Shawty Van.
Also it's not me, it's Sala.
I say that IF/HOPEFULLY Sala throw then it'll happen.
HAHAHA.

wow, that's cute lala. nicely done.
Thank you.

LALA, i took one of the banner .. HARITH'S SO HOT!
Yeah! Sure go ahead.
Thank you.

Ahhhhhhhhh LALA I love your new stuff......so HOT!!!
Thank you Raiya.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Hi,

I am a Taiwanese fan of JLR. For the past few weeks, I have seached news about JLR on the Internet and finally found out this forum to see more information about Aff and Aum, which made me really happy^^

There is another forum" SPICY Forum" which dicusses a lot of Thai lakorns, but recently, it seemed closed. Does anybody know what's going on with this forum?

Jennifer
Hi! Chenni.
Welcome aboard in our JLR Fever.
I'm glad that you found your way here, because we're some hardcore JLR Fans.
HEHEHE.
Well I hope you'll have a great time here and please don't feel left out because all of us are just like sisters here.
Also about your question Spicy Forum is fixing their forum right now, so it'll be whenever they're ready to put it back up.
Have fun and express the L O V E.
:D

pze

sarNie Adult
welcome chenni....ull enjoy it here

everyone here is loving......

btw chenni do they are in taiwan too or did u catch it somewhere......
im just curious cause im happy that they have people from all over the
place that knows or are interested in this series