Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Back to JLR...

I rented the DVD from our local rental store, and they gave me 2 copies of ep.8, NO ep.7, so i missed the part where the bad guy (the one fighting over land) took na'ek as hostage. I only know about it cause i saw the trailer at the end of ep.6. The store says that's all he has gotten overseas, so i would have to wait to see ep.7, but did i miss anything? I'm thinking of ordering the lakorn later anyways, but i want to know was there any cute scense i might have missed. This was also during the time that Harit just learned that he loves So.
yeah. there are alot of cute scenes in there .. like moh said. one episode make the whole madness make sense .. try wishbone's youtube, she have it with english subtitle as well.

anyway. VAN .. laughed so hard .. can i post this at sexybi forum? (ahem. it's a RAIN FAN FORUM na kha) .. :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Raiya,
i have not use IPOD TOUCH but my brother in law have one and he like it. i have the classic ipod and i love it even though the screen is small. if in question about picture quality, i would pick ipod classic b/c the screen is smaller but you get to see the picture clearer unless you don't mind the quality of the vdo then IPOD TOUCH sound good too. again, i have no experience with IPOD TOUCH but i would love to get one someday .. just not now ..

thank you all. i miss all of you as well .. have alot of fic to catch up b/c i'm just limited myself to sarN's SAY YOU LOVE ME atm only :(
Thanks Ceci...I was leaning towards that one!!! I might have to go to store and buy it right now...this is how badly I love my JLR...even after all this time LOL

Thanks Van for the funny comments lmao girl!

Back to JLR...

I rented the DVD from our local rental store, and they gave me 2 copies of ep.8, NO ep.7, so i missed the part where the bad guy (the one fighting over land) took na'ek as hostage. I only know about it cause i saw the trailer at the end of ep.6. The store says that's all he has gotten overseas, so i would have to wait to see ep.7, but did i miss anything? I'm thinking of ordering the lakorn later anyways, but i want to know was there any cute scense i might have missed. This was also during the time that Harit just learned that he loves So.
Wow Sandy...episode 7 is the imfamous episode...DO I NEED TO SAY MORE? HARIT WITH COFFEE IN HAND??? Yes YT is a good option...Wishbone's channel has it all or you can DL on Buddie Media...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I want to watch it again now!!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
yeah. there are alot of cute scenes in there .. like moh said. one episode make the whole madness make sense .. try wishbone's youtube, she have it with english subtitle as well.

anyway. VAN .. laughed so hard .. can i post this at sexybi forum? (ahem. it's a RAIN FAN FORUM na kha) .. :loool:

Whatever that make you happy.... go for it Cecilia... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I'm glad I can make you girls laugh...Laughing is very HeaLTHY....

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^^oh wow. i'm supp. to ask for you now? LMAO after u call me GG? nahhhhhhh i don't think sooooooooo heheheh i think it should be the other way around LMAO hahahah i love you moh! HOW ARE U TODAY?

GIRL DO U KNOT TRUST ME W/ UR BROWNIEEEE? GOD U ACT LIKE I'M A BAD AUNT! HAAHHAH ASK PRISNA HOW GOOD I TAKE CARE OF HER TWINS LMAO

Dont leave GG!
I will miss you until tomorrow! :kiss:
<_< -_- <_< >=O HAHHAHAH i like that face best the last one --> >=O hahahaha girl u lucky u gave me a kiss hahahha

yes...more for the list....we will beat those SB-fans..JLR fever 4ever^^
OH YEAAA cuz it BAMMiN we OWN all thisssssss

886. WE LOVE saying AFF TASAKORN ATICHART

Aww that is so cute! Love that! LOL we jungle sisters are so bad...now we got them married! I love the list GP keep it going can't wait for then next parts!!!
girl of course we got them married! didn't u read on the list "we are Soriya's brides maids" OH YEAAAAAAA THATS HOW WE JUNGLE ROLL ( i don't remember wut # ont he list LMAO hahah) girl i still need to PM u bak hahaha

Yep, we sing songs around the campfire... JLR songs that is. Ha ha... *Hand me some s'mores van! I know they're good, but you have to share! LOL*

GP~ love the new additions to the list. They're super mutant, super star wars BAM amazing!!!!
hehehehhehehehe thank you darling hahahha i love that one about "Starry's campfire and sinign Raiya's catch afalling star" song" THAT ONE HAWT! hahahhahhah and yes ima update the list this weekend maybe earlier if i can't resist LMAO *can't resist the JLR mist* OH YEAAA

i love that name too .. it sound perfect ..

thank you to all the sisters love .. the feeling is still there but will slowly try to manage my well being.

859. you know how you save files as (.wmv, .mp3, .avi, .rtf, etc.) it be cool if we could save it as a .JLR file hahhaha
Sala. i love this one .. love the new list and update .. keep the JLR spirit up !!!

i miss all my JLR sisters !!!
DARLING! WEREN'T YOU SUPP. TO GET ON MSN SO WE COULD TALK?????????????????????????? umm "yes GP STD" LMAO hahahahhahaha go go go go!! of course its perfecct LMAO hahahahaaahaha

i love the list , i was busy today ...lots of work at the office ..so i came online very late ..it 3 am here ..GP i love the list ...once it reaches 1000 BAMZ

aww girl i miss you i never catch u nemore it suxs hahahhahahaa yea it gona be past 1000 just watch it go BAMM! ahhahaahaha i have a good one in my head rite now lmao it about u tooo HAHHAHAHHAHA u have to wait til i post it lmao

I caught sarN!!!!!!!! So this is the reason why sarN's not updating her story~ she's on JLR thread. K... k, I'll forgive her cause I can't resist the JLR thread either.

Forgive me ladies if you already saw this link on the 'Say You Love Me' thread, but since it came from JLR & Aum/Aff loving, here's a sneak peek at my fan fic trailer for sarN's Super-Cali-Fragil-Istic-Espi-Ali-Docious (can i even use that word?...lol, it sounds cool so YES) fan fic.

Books have trailers~ so I thought, why not fan fics?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnfhArQlbFM
UHM yes Starry SARN can't resist the JLR MIST LMAO hahahha oooooooooooooooooooooooooo u kno wut i just thought of? sierra mist is GREEN! and BLUE! LMAO JUNGLE GREEN AND BLUE O YEAAAAAA lmao girl i love the fanfic trailer IT HAWT AND SEXXXY!!! hahaha see how we BAMMiN w/ all this? we got this OWNED lmao you sisters keep making me think of more things to add to the list hahaha i have to write all these down LMAO hahahhaa

900. AND BAM! ITS 900! WOO! NEW COLOR CHANGE!! HAHAH JUNGLE BLUE FOR THE RAIN WE LOVE SO MUCH AND THE WATER!!!!! ALL THAT WATER.....................
GP.....Good Job 900...
I love the blue color...yes it the Jungle Blue for the rain and the water
Starry....dont worry Raiya is making s'mores for all us to enjoy in the "behind club"!!!
I love the trailer...Starry

hahahhahaha the BLUE JUNGLE WATER that's whats BAMMiN

Classic IPod

IPod Touch

The only thing with the Touch is that it doesn't have a lot of memory but the screen is sooo big...ahhhhhhh...I'm torn...HELP! Any experience with either product? My ipod is hella old...its like from the dark ages so I need a new one...Any comments are welcome!
ooooo me 2 i wana get one hehehehhheheeh hmm... but i think ima get the PINK ZUNE lmao just b/c its pink and it has the radio or w/e but idk about the whole size or w/e but if i were to pick a vdo player thing i think i would get a zune but out of these two i like the touch its rele cool =]

A friend email that to me.... Funny Huh??? :lol: :lol:

GP I think I want to change my lil chick name to Sex instead of Vinna....J/k :loool: :loool:
WISH GRANTED LMAO jk hahahahahahaha when i make them lil name tags i'll write VINNA SEX LMAO HAHHAHHAHHAHAAH jk NOT lmao i'll vdo tape for u to see HAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAAHhaHHAHH

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
darlings lmao i need to go bak and read everything ya'll wrote hahahahhaha i have to tell u some storieeeeeeees!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I have a funny story for my JLR sisters to read:

Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him "Rover" or "Spot". I call mine Sex. Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to the City Hall to renew the dog's license, I told the clerk that I would like a license for Sex. He said. " I would like to have one too!" Then I said, "But she is a dog!" He said he didn't care what she looked like. I said, " You dont understand... I have had Sex since I was nine years old." He replied, "You must have been quite a strong boy." When I decided to get married, I told the minister that I would like to have Sex at the wedding. He told me to wait until after the wedding was over. I said, "But Sex has played a big part in my life and my whole world revolves around Sex." He said he didnt want to hear about my personal life and would not marry us in his church. I told him everyone would enjoy having Sex at the wedding. The next day we were married at the Justice of the Peace. My family is barred from the church from then on.

When my wife and I went on our honeymoon, I took the dog with me. When we checked into the motel. I told the clerk that I wanted a room for me and my wife and a special room for Sex. He said that every room in the motel is a place for sex. I said. "You dont understand...Sex keeps me awake at night." The clerk said, "Me too!"

One day I entered Sex in a contest. But before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was jUst looking around. i told him that I was going to have Sex in the contest. He said that I should have sold my own tickets. "You dont understand," I said, " I hoped to have Sex on TV." He called me a show off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, "Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married but Sex left me after I was married." The Judge said, "Me too!"

Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking all over for her. a cop came over and asked me what I was doing in the alley a t 4 o'clock in the morning. I said, "Im looking for Sex." My case comes up next Thursday.

Well now I've been thrown in jail, been divorced and had more damn troubles with that dog than I ever foresaw. Why just the other day when I went for my first session with the psychiatrist, she asked me, "What seems to be the trouble?" I replied, "Sex has been my best friend all my life but now it has left me for ever. I couldn't live any longer so lonely." and the doctor said, "Look mister, you should understand that sex isn't a man's best friend.... so get yourself a dog."

:lol: :loool: only my Vansanee would find a story like that to share with us all LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i love you! hahahhahaha this story was GREAT ahhahahahahaha lmao

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
nice... 508 pgs... yes.. can stop listening to jam loey rak song and the guy song.. i listen to it everyday.. even on my cell phone i put there pixs as my wallpaper.... i love them.. who doesnt..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Starry....dont worry Raiya is making s'mores for all us to enjoy in the "behind club"!!!
LOL Moh the update is not coming at all...i have writer's block
Awww thanks starry!

Yes Van will share the s'mores...stares at Van till she passes them to starry!
We miss you too come back to us soon!!!
Starry I love the trailer...dude you are gonna create more stalkers for Sarn's thread LOL
Thanks raiya for making van share some of her s'mores. (*shakes hand at van... :)*)
Uh huh~ we stalk for updates AND provide, love, support and encouragement so sarN continues to give us more fabulous stories. Feel the love!!! :wub:

Whoooo.... the ipod touch looks so BAM amazing! But how much memory does it have? For me, I'd opt for more memory (among other things) cause I put EVERYTHING on my mp3/video player. Must be why is crashes so much. :angry: I need more than my 80 gb right now... but I'm still hoping a new Zen comes out. Mine crashes, but I still love the damn thing. LMAO

And bigger screen doesn't neccesarily mean better quality picture either... unless you wanna take van up on her offer and use Van & Aum screensaver. Now that would look nice a larger screen. LOL

van!!!!!!! Your sex story was hilarious!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thanks Starry!!! That's what I was thinking too more memory is the winner!

Jen_x girl we love them we all got JLR ringtones and screen savers and pearl bracelets and sheesh the list keeps going...just ask GP! ahahaha she has a novel now!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao
I need to change my ringtone...
it's so random...it scares me sometimes..lmao damn sessy hariths voice! its creepy too!
:loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yea i think i need a new JLR ringtone...I've had Punch's song for like months now...my gf's are like WTH is that...LOL not like my jungle sisters...you guys know whats up!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
raiya n moh....i love that ur ringtones are JLR.....so cute......

van.....love the story its so funny.....i was LMAO