Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
God... I miss all my JLR sisters so much.... Raiya, Ami, Moh, Sawla, Starry, Pze, HB, Bau, RR, Chen, Aikoden, Cecilia,Prisna, and Ellem :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
ah. i love this .. THE COLORFUL SISTERS RAINBOW. :loool:

ah, sarah, i comment in all three threads so i sorta run out of words to say in here.
just wanna say .. I LOVE IT. . SO HOT .. DEFINITELY MY KIND OF SONG AND MV ..
make me remember and cherish JLR AND LOVE TO KILL so much. you know my weakness :p

HI ALL SISTERS. seem like after JLR end. everyone's back to normal. we don't' often have much date at all :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
okay so i am going to go catch up on my lakorns and study for my tests tomorrow...if i finish...i'll come back or else i might not....i will be on msn though..hopefully^^

if i don't come back tonight...sorry
----> GOOD NIGHT~SWEET DREAMS~SLEEP TIGHT~TAKE CARE~TTYL~I'LL MISS YOU ALL~BE THINKING OF YOU~HUGS~KISSES~LOVE YOU :wub: :kiss: :wub:

haVe aN awEsoMe TueSdaY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chat with everyone later...buh bye
GAH! u had a test today too? ME TOO! lmao ahha i had a french exam i think i RAPED IT hahahhahahah OWNED gaha well well i have a math test tomara oh dear.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
OMG I CAN'T HELP IT KEEP SKIIMMMING THROUGH JLR LOL ALL THE EPISODES!!!! I SWEAR I'VE WATCHED IT LIKE FRICKEN 30 TIMES LOL OVER AND OVER REPEATLY. IT'S ADDICTING AND SAME GOES FOR THE MV'S LOL

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol.. omg that reminds me my mom said today that the school called me to go get a summer schiool application n i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooo .. because im failin my math class.. darn it.. hmmm should i go or no ??
UHm excuse me lmao GIRL u better get yo grades up before u get sister ganged LMAO gah i'm so waiting for the summer to come so i will actually have time to JLR contribute as much as i want to/need to and catch up w/ everything

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol... i dont have aol.. but heres mines aniwaise.. inuyasha_virgo@hotmail.com .. keke this email was like my first one ever n i still use it too xp lol.. even though i made so many i forgot passwords..but yea this is my main one.. lol.. my addiction to inuyasha back then.. xp lol..
LMAO that's my MSN thingy but yea and my email too haha o btw i got ur request or adding thingy on there so yea ehehehhe u kno on my MSn contact list now all u need to do is get on...........hahah

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol.. omg that reminds me my mom said today that the school called me to go get a summer schiool application n i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooo .. because im failin my math class.. darn it.. hmmm should i go or no ??
hmmmmmmmmmm i don't know....maybe if you go..you might find your true love lol^^

cecilia

Staff member
okay. so no one here spamming away.
this time. i wanna own the page. so i'll spam.

sarah, i do the same. i rewatch the scene over and over. i watch episode 12 so many times :loool: if it's a nice. it probably be all worn out