Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Gah its just me today RR is working but i bet wen she get home she gona spam bamm like crazy hahaha
yeah i did^^ sorry i wasn't on today...i'll make it up to you.....:kiss: spam bam is my thing^^...

oh GP i have a story to tell you.....it happened to me today....i feel so o_O and grrr....i need your help/advice...i'll tell you sat. okay.....i'm so blah....if i get off work early tomorrow i will tell you okay.....^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i was shocked myself when i entered this thread this morning...
i mean in other forums...once reach 100pages..its locked up!

yeah,once ur infected with JLR fever..u dont wan any cure!
yep that's true^^ no need for a cure^^.....if we reached 100pages and the forum was locked up...i would be like =O and then start another one...i could probably spam 100 pages...it would be 2000 posts..i'm almost there..only a few hundred sum posts left ahahaha^O^....

cikna

sarNie Adult
RR, u all alone here??? Gosh, it's been quite some time i have been here How's everyone?? I'm enjoying my holidays. Right now, at this very moment, most of my sibklings are gathering at my bro's house, discussing about our nephew's wedding. Hahahaha!!!! Maybe, I'm going to preview some JLR stuffs t my nieces and sisters, let them get hooked up duing the discussion!!! :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yep, that's the exact reason why i named you my sweet no.16. i was like (when thinking of a no. for you)...hmm isnt sala 16 this year. and yeah, that's how i got 16.
lol.. dont forget bau.. im turnin 16 too xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO sala. lol count me in too, im in the INNOCENT CLUB with the rest of the 'jnr' jlr sisters in here.
the jlr sisters in the INNOCENT CLUB so far:
BAU
SALA
AIKO

hey thinking about it, god '
'...lmao that no. make's fun4fun fanfic come into my mind again. I SO REGRET READING THAT SPOILER BIT! got the vision into my young innocent mind for days, lol now it's coming back. *imaging the ATEAM...lmao
lol .. wow im in the innocent club xp lol.. hmmmm lol...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hi seth!!! I see you!!!
AWW MY CIKNA...i super doper x100 miss you! i cant stay for long though, im still at school...doing tutouring stuff with physics teachers. be sure to miss me too, right now i just sneaked off to use the computer. ive got to go now though, BAU MISS YOU HEAP CIKNA!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
"Yeah, I joined the dangerous JLR sisters club too. *Practing my evil laughter... MUAH HA HA HA!!!! ~ hm, not evil enough yet. *ahem ahem* MUAH HA HA HA!!!! LOL!!!!!* "

luv ur so called evil laugh starry xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ATTENTION MY JLR SOCCER TEAM SISTERS:
check out my signature, help me check am i missing anyone? plus, any complaints about the no.'s ive given? speak now or forever hold your peace.
btw, that took over a hour to arrange all of the colours like that...so please, do like the colours that i have given na :D
hmmm 26 is meah ??? ahhhhhhhhhhh .. i got no problems with that xp lol.. luv it bau.. i think i got that numba b4 like for a whole school year in elementary school but i forgot wat grade though xp lol..