Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm so i should try for 800 instead but i think rr , bau , sala , or the otha sistaz will beat me to it.. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dang!!! i haven't owned a page in forever!!! you deserve it though hahha
lol.. sarah im jus spammin..lol.. kekeke lol.. i'll own at least a few a day lol.. too bad the otha sistaz rnt on rite now.. last time it was a full house but everyone is busy lately .. like me too lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
nahhh .. i'll leave pg 750 to one of my lukky sistaz.. imjus gonna go read fanfics.. bye everyone i'll see u all tomorrow if im on early.. **muahz** luv u all.. hugs n kisses ... B) B) :wub: :wub:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
keke hopefully sala doesnt find this lol..
who's sala?

gp is grudgepricess lol.. n be my fav sis.. not them lol.. j/k.. **feels like someone will be on my back for sure**
haha sure..btw,r u guys all frm thailand?

lol oops i was lookin at ur avatar.. lol..
owh...the one with "I say Drink!" :lol: i luve that scene lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
who's sala? -lol.. sala is gp..
haha sure..btw,r u guys all frm thailand? -im jus messin wid u lol.. nope im from california.. been to thailand b4 though..
owh...the one with "I say Drink!" :lol: i luve that scene lol.. -kekeke yup..

** NOW I WILL GO TO SLEEP .. FOR REALZ NOW..**

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
okay, i wont spam tonight...im so tired from basketball. i will reply to all of your posts tomorrow na ja...*tired yawns*.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMG FORGOT, muaha hey ATTENTION all sisters ...NEWS UPDATE FROM BAU BAU... please find ure name/group on my plant list:

BAU, RR, SALA - tap water
AMI, MOH, RAIYA - creek water
STARRY, VAN, LALA, PRISNA - distilled water
CIKNA, EL, AIKO, AN - bottled water
CECI, PZE, SARN, SARAH - mineral water

As i mentioned about a couple of days ago, im doing a plant experiment and testing out all the waters that i listed. instead of one plant, ive got five plants and named after all you sisters in groups (lol because i do not have 15 plants)...i will take picture of plants tomorrow for everyone to see na.

julye017

sarNie Adult
oopies, sorry my EL...i was quoting everyone too much yesterday that i didnt concentrate who was asking what question. sorry na. lol and AN, that's actually cutefuzzy123 @ ATEAM. but anyways, i see you have opened a new business, good luck na. i wish you all the best. btw, what kind of business is it?
I also thought about that yesterday...you really got confused with us...LOL....thanks my BAU! we're selling imported stuffs like towels,lotions,bedsheets and even clothes etc...dry goods... ;)

bau aka seth,i registered into this forum juz for you...haha..anyways....
its either im real sick...or i juz love havin JLR fever!
wow welcome to JLR thread AN! glad you're already here too...

welcome to teh SPAM GANG lmao hahaha
I love it Sala! SPAM GANG! I miss you dearie :kiss:

julye017

sarNie Adult
OMG FORGOT, muaha hey ATTENTION all sisters ...NEWS UPDATE FROM BAU BAU... please find ure name/group on my plant list:

BAU, RR, SALA - tap water
AMI, MOH, RAIYA - creek water
STARRY, VAN, LALA, PRISNA - distilled water
CIKNA, EL, AIKO, AN - bottled water
CECI, PZE, SARN, SARAH - mineral water

As i mentioned about a couple of days ago, im doing a plant experiment and testing out all the waters that i listed. instead of one plant, ive got five plants and named after all you sisters in groups (lol because i do not have 15 plants)...i will take picture of plants tomorrow for everyone to see na.
wow! I belong to bottled water group...thanks my BAU for including me in it! I hope to see the pics...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Just had to drop by and say hello to all my lovely sisters old and new!!! :clap:
Goodnight everyone! :kiss:
MAE MOH KORNG BAU BAU. where have you been? god i havent been talking to the sisters on msn for two days now. BAU KIDTEUNG TOOK TOOK NA KA. im so busy with school i cant hardly go online anymore :(!