Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOW!
I have been gone from this thread for the longest.
Just miss all of you ladies so much.
Been so busy like non-stop.
I'll see if I can come on next week, because I'll be out of state this weekend.
Well Love all of you ladies.
Enjoy chattin without me.

DARLING! WEHRE HAVE U BEEN? GH I MISS U DID U READ UR EMAIL?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
speaking of school i OWNED AND RAPED my algebra 2 test 2 days ago freakin 98 WOO HOO highest grade in teh class cuz thats how i OWN lmao
lol.. im failing algebra 2.. its not clickin in my head lol. .. i haveta go to summerschool cause of that class ...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
GAHA too bad 16 is my number LMAO hahah i love u girl wehre were u yesterday i missed u
lol.. u can have it.. i like 26 .. kekeke .. sorry bout that sala.. i went to an opera cause my sis took me n my mom to it.. it was okay my eyes hurted though... it was so tiring though..didnt come back tilll laterz..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
did u spazz? lmao gaha i would spazz then kill if someone broke this bracelet since it took me so long to make gahha
i couldnt spazz them they disappeared.. i didnt see them till like a week ago .. i was like where did u take my bracelet ?? she said i uhhhh broke it so i threw it away.. n i was like.. lol.. hahaha WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT .. xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ok well for ELA my journal was
"What is your favorite story to tell someone?"
and this was my exact response...
"Personally I don't have a FAVORITE story because I have stories to tell everyday. That's what I'm famous for. Sala's Stories. My stories tell about what happened during my day and my insight on things and what's going on with life. But if I had to choose my FAVORITE story, it would be about my JLR FEVER! (My Thai/drama/lakorn I'm obsessed with). I tell about that everyday and of my HAWT ASIANS. I'm also famous for my "Intresting Facts I learned This Week". I've been learning very odd, intresting, disturbing, facts recently. That's how my famous stuff has come to be."
LMAO hahah yea my journal entry gah i incorparate alot of JLR in my ela class lmao ahah and the teacher is the lady who had that pink imperfect pearl necklace that i attacked when i saw her wearing it lmao but she's realy nice so yea
lol. heck yea gp lol.. jlr kekeke lol.. omg u owned pg 750 .. kekeke u can have it .. lol.. mines will be 800.. lol..