Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
gah i'm so behind hahaha too tired to care gah kk i'll share my stories tomar ahahah i lvoe you al goodnite/morning

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol rteam, I like it. :lol:
Both rteam and ateam are my most favorite couple.
lol.. hi wishbone.. they r mines too xp lol.. hahaha i also like ken n anne but not sure of wat nickname to give'm xp lol.. hahaha .. luv ur subs wishbone xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol tsk tsk, are we arguing about the bottle, water, tap etc groups?
LMAO, but one thing...TAP WATER RULES!
lol. hi bau.. yay .. but cough cough u got one thing wrong.. us bottled team roxks xp lol.. we rule.. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao, ive been catching up and there's always seem to be a "JLR SISTERS WAR" or some kind about my biology experiment...lol, tsk i never should of given out the group lol.
lol.. hahaha we luv it too much bau xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao, it's page 870 now^^but a page ago it was. woo btw i own this page...i think i havent owned one since friday (???).
lol, hey for all you "dirty thinkers" (ahem SALA, MOH, AMI etc) - dudes how are you gonna react when we get to page "969"...since we past page 69 already plus that page 969 is nearing lol.
lol.. omg ... that was unepected.. my innocent mind has become @_@ xp lol.. hahahaha ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol i think manual cars are fun to drive...expect when i first started the lesson i didnt know how to drive the car at all lol. the instructor had to drive for me, so i was just sitting there and holding the steering wheel for about 15 mins. i actually drove like an old lady at first...20km/hr. luckily by the end of the lesson i got up to 4th gear :D.
lol.. i know how to drive auto but wanna learn stick shift or manuel xp lol.. they go faster lol. hahaha i know the gears but jus not sure how to drive it yet xp lol. . hahaha i will soon oneday xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it started after u told us the list of the bio plant n i was like "BOTTLED WATER RULEZ" lol..
n then aiko and the gang supported me n then tap water was our firtd enemy..now distilled lol..
wherez mineral team?wakaka
lol.. yeah.. i know huh?? where is mineral team ??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
backtracking last night, i notice "some" ppl were picking on me while i was gone eg...ahem aiko: "i think its either bau's or gp's bad bananas.. "<--lmao what was that all about :D 98: something about sand and getting it in my eyes lol.
lol.. i did not pick on u xp lol... hahaha it was a mistake xp lol.. hahahaha.. but i did get bad bananas .. uggggh yuck xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hey, tap water rules...leave us (sala, 98, bau) alone lol...the reason why us three are tap water is cause the tap water is the "controlled" plant. all the other are just testing plants lol. huh, take that.
lol.. never.. bottled is..