Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehhe 10 more pages til my lovely ownage heheh i'll own it tomara don't steal it i love you al

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hmm... I have to tell my funny story that happened to me today.

I was sitting outside on the grass during my lunchbreak thinking up baby names for 2 Nights a Week fan fiction (yes, I had alot of time on my hands). So I'm staring at my feet and I suddenly thought: "hmm... why doesn't the bow on this foot match the one of the other foot? One's a big ribbon bow in the middle and one's a skinny threadish bow on the side." LMAO... that's when I realized I had two different shoes on!!!!!! I was in a hurry this morning and must have worn a side of each shoe. They're both black and heels, so thankfully no one else noticed all day... but still, they're totally different shoes!!!

Then I spent the rest of my lunch laughing at myself. LOL... :)
LMFAO....omg starry :loool: girl watch which shoe you put on next time...hehe lucky no one saw your shoes though, lol imagane if you accidentally put on one white shoe and one black shoe :lmao: haha jk...btw how's the 'surprise' coming along, have it sent it yet? hehe jk...take your time darling.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
LMFAO....omg starry :loool: girl watch which shoe you put on next time...hehe lucky no one saw your shoes though, lol imagane if you accidentally put on one white shoe and one black shoe :lmao: haha jk...btw how's the 'surprise' coming along, have it sent it yet? hehe jk...take your time darling.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you serious hahah your funny starry!!!!! hahahhaha... dang you must have been thinking hard to wear the wrong pairs of show muahahha :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ooowie, i went through mon ruk loterry thread and guess what i found...hehe this, credit to the original uploader.

she's so PRETTY!