Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
=O u would compare ur love to me to a box where u put ur shoes!!!! =O I SHOULD BE IN A HIGH POSITION LIKE UR HEAD LMAO ahhaha cuz i always on yo mind lmaoooooooooooooo and girl if u love me so much y ur heart so small geez lmao
lol... argh khun ying sala caught me lol. but wait.. everyone has the same size heart lol.. keke so urs is small too xp lol.. oh yea lmao .. haha dont worry u r always in my head lol.. and the other sisters too xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO omg hahah damn USB ppl ahha di the same thing to mine but there was like a crease on the eneveolpe and everything in it and i'm like hahahhaa hehehehheeh i love u ami and aikooooo
hahaha i know.. those ups ppl argh xp lol.. i still loved it though keke.. i remember readin ur post to ami lol.. keke.. luv u n ami too..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I MISS ALL MY JLR SISTERS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
juz dropping by...the typhoon that struck our province last week was so strong and until now we still have no electricity! :( hopefully, by tomorrow or monday the electricity will be restored....I so miss spamming here!!!!

*hugs and kisses to everyone*
awwwwe. so this is y i havent seen u spammin lately.. hope u n ur family n everyone is safe .. n hope electricity is fixed soon.. love u donna.. be safe ks..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh nearly forgot, new banner:

k imma go too, yep you guessed it...GOT HOMEWORK!
omg jaofar baubau .. i so love it ... eeeeeek im so jealous of u galz who know how to use ps T_T.. argh i will learn one day n learn how to make mvs too lol..xp.. i so love the banner.. keke.. imma take it jaofar baubau .. ks.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muhhHAAAAA night light1!! meeeee ttttooooo kekeke ^_^ :p
omg u too.. wow... so kute keke.. i havent seen one for the longest time.. xp .. keke.. but i like to sleep in the dark or when i sleep outside .. keke under the moonlit nite with the stars keke.. so lovely xp .. shooting stars.. dang havent seen them for awhile zrgh .. xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HAVE SUPER DUPER FUN MOH!!!!

LOL... in light of that... is there a word for not knowing how to wear your shoes and shirt right? I think I have a momentary disorder of that right now. But swear, this second time wasn't my fault.

Let me tell you my second funny story:

My shoe story happened on Wed.
So on Thurs night, I changed into this one shirt from Target. It's those shirts that has that "inside out" look to them (so they look inside out even if you wear them right). Anyways, I wore it cause I was going grocery shopping.

My two sisters comes up to me and one says, "Hey, your shirts on wrong. So, I look at it and even thought it's inside out, I thought, okay, maybe she's right cause I didn't look too closely before I put it on. So I took it off and started to flip it. My other sis screams that my shirt is on right. But she's standing farther away, so I listen to my little sis. Flipped and put my shirt back on.

Went on my way to the store... crazy strawberry shopping.

Lazy of me, but I went to work in the same shirt yesterday. Maybe two hours into my work, my co worker turns around and looks at me funny and says: "Hey, I think you're wearing your shirt wrong." I was like, "NO, it's right, I already flipped it so it's right." Then she says "Nah uh, I can see the tag." And DARNs!!!!!!! She's right!! I can see the tag too now (thank goodness it's a tiny tag), but its sticking out under my right arm. And I bet the stamp's sticking out the back of the neck part of the shirt too!!!!!!! Geez, I AM wearing my shirt wrong!!!!!!! Every since Thursday and all through the darn stores I went to. LOLz... so I took it off and flipped it again.

Course, I came home and told my little sis it's her fault that I wore my shirt right, but she made me think it was wrong, so I thought I "fixed" it!!!!!!!

Then other sis laughs from her room and says "I told you that you wearing it right and shouldn't have listed to the little sis."

See... now I've got clothes/shoe-wearing-dyslexia or something. LMAO :loool: :loool:
hahaha omg starry ur so funny :loool: .. kekeke.. if it was me i'll be like eeeeek ... lol.. kekee xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Typhoon? That's sounds like bad news. I hate when electricity goes out too. Hope everything works out for you soon.
No, I can't mail yet. I'm not done with any of it at all yet. Plus, I might need everyone's help in what it should have on it. I'm not sure once I get to that part what writing to put on it.

Should it say:
- Team JLR
- JLR sisters
- ATeam
-or something else short that represents Soraya & Harit, JLR...etc.

BEAUTIFUL!!!! (That's all I can say.)

hmmm trying to think of wat it is .. hmm not sure wat it should say.. lol.. hmmmm.. iono.. >_<..@_@..