Kadee Ded...Haed Haeng Ruk

junne

juicee said:
i think they kinda dragged out the ending a bit too much...
[post="73202"][/post]​
juicee, i agree with you that they dragged out the ending, which made the last episode very boring...

natty

Chubs
Phew said:
There are downloads at Spicy na ka Natty lol, uploaded by our beloved Noiki hehe

This lakorn was good, Chakrit kind of went over or too much when he comforts Pinky lol, its sad that Pinky's brother dies :wavecry:
[post="72831"][/post]​

really? yikes maybe i was too busy with you girls in klk thread to notice hahaha :sweat:

numfon.. just nothing interesting to post that's why lol..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the ending of this la korn is very sweet&cute.
narin & sinthong are so cute & adorable. i want them to pair up again. they make such cute couple. pinky&chakrit are so sweet & cute too.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Man it already finished :huh: ....I dont want this lakorn to end..I dont know for the others but i really really love this lakorn so much Pinky is super cute. Especially the sweet scence between pinky and chakrit..i think they look like a real couple...sometimes it happens to be a littile bit too much but well afterall they look so cute..so forgiven..Narin and Sinton they r totally funny and cute together..This lakorn is good cause they got the two couple totally different..i mean one couple who is totally sweet...and another is totally funny...and cute..In this case it is good cause someone maybe like all the sweet love scence so they watch more or particularly the scence between Pinky and Chakrit. And others who hate all kind of sweet love scence they have another choice by watching the scence between Narin and Sinton... It is the first lakorn of channel 7 in many years that i find really like... :D Hope they will produce the lakorn like that once again...and love to see pinky and chakrit together again too.. :p

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
puffypie said:
Man it already finished :huh: ....I dont want this lakorn to end..I dont know for the others but i really really love this lakorn so much Pinky is super cute. Especially the sweet scence between pinky and chakrit..i think they look like a real couple...sometimes it happens to be a littile bit too much but well afterall they look so cute..so forgiven..Narin and Sinton they r totally funny and cute together..This lakorn is good cause they got the two couple totally different..i mean one couple who is totally sweet...and another is totally funny...and cute..In this case it is good cause someone maybe like all the sweet love scence so they watch more or particularly the scence between Pinky and Chakrit. And others who hate all kind of sweet love scence they have another choice by watching the scence between Narin and Sinton... It is the first lakorn of channel 7 in many years that i find really like... :D Hope they will produce the lakorn like that once again...and love to see pinky and chakrit together again too.. :p
[post="73675"][/post]​
I agree hehe as for me I love the sweet scenes between Chakrit and Pinky....I really hope they make another lakorn together soon :w000t:

chacha

sarNie Egg
After, watched this lakorn..I'm going to get a copy of it..love all scence between Pinky and Chakrit :wub: :wub: ..Wish they make another lakorn again :w000t:

kik

sarNie Egg
:lmao: so sad that this lakorn is already finished! Over all it was a good lakorn. I'm planning on getting a copy, I love every scene between the two couples, one sweet, and another one is kute and funny!

I love the scene when Sinton sitting on the beach, being hopeless because Narin left him! That was funny! :D I love Sinton's character he can be both funny and serious! I want to see these two pair up again!

Pinky and Chakrit they both have a really good on screen chemistry! :) Hopefully they will have another lakorn together again!!!

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
over all this is the best ch. 7 lakorn out since kade and noon played together....

I love both couples...they had their own speical chemistry.... it was cute and sometime it was too much....

but they did dragged out the ending...it started to get boring and less intresting....i was like " get to the Point".. but it was cool...

I also want to see sinton and narin play in another lakorn together...i loved their character....lol =]

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
I love the ending to this lakorn..I'm glad it wasin't a rush ending and it tied up all the loose end by letting us know what happen to everyone..I wish more lakorn would end like this.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Yeah.. this was one of the best lakorns that i've watched...there wasn't like any stupid misunderstandings between n'ek and p'ek and the lakorn didn't drag. I like the ending too espcially Sinton and Narin when he was lying in the sand and she stepped on him... :D i want to see these 2 in another lakorn too...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Hey, Does anyone know the real name of the guy that plays in this Lakorn as Sinthorn ? I think hes hekkuh HOTT !! hahaha but yeah, if you have any pics or inof in him let me know please !! :] besides, Him & the girl Narin makes a cute ol` coupleman. Hope to see them two in another movie togeher as pra`ek & nang`ek !! =D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
karen_moo said:
Hey, Does anyone know the real name of the guy that plays in this Lakorn as Sinthorn ? I think hes hekkuh HOTT !! hahaha but yeah, if you have any pics or inof in him let me know please !! :] besides, Him & the girl Narin makes a cute ol` coupleman. Hope to see them two in another movie togeher as pra`ek & nang`ek !! =D
[post="75563"][/post]​
Sinton real name is Top

July

sarNie Egg
I'm still watching this lakorn, so what happen at the end? who was pinky bf working for? who was the big drug dealer was it the cop or chakrit uncle?

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
July said:
I'm still watching this lakorn, so what happen at the end? who was pinky bf working for? who was the big drug dealer was it the cop or chakrit uncle?
[post="81308"][/post]​
the big drug dealer person was chakrit's uncle and pinky's bf was working for him as for the ending it ended happily chakrit and pinky and sinton and narin all got each other

July

sarNie Egg
the big drug dealer person was chakrit's uncle and pinky's bf was working for him as for the ending it ended happily chakrit and pinky and sinton and narin all got each other

thanks for infor.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Because there were so many lakorns out, I downloaded but didn't get to watch it yet. Well, I saw the first two episodes. I really need to find time and finish it. Sounds like a really romantic lakorn.

Susie

sarNie Adult
Chor_Moua said:
Once again I blame Natty.

Damn you natty. I was up till 4:00am this morning after you got me into watching this lakorn. I just watched esp 1, cause i couldn't stay up any longer, really needed to sleep.

I love Pinky, she's so cute.  I was drooling over Alex, the dude the plays her brother, in case you guys don't know who he is, he is the boy that played, nakaa in the lakorn kep pan din with captain and aom. dude he grew. i love his voice. so sexy..  (stop chor, no cradle rocking>>> :w000t: ).

okay, i'll have to actually sit and watch the whole esp today, since i fastforwarded most of it.

once again , damn you natty.
[post="63202"][/post]​
your talking about guy that plays the younger brother right?? can someone fill me on his info please?? dude he looks young and yes he does have a sexy voice. :lol:

juicee

sarNie Elites
the little brother's real name is Alex Rendell. He currently goes to Bangkok Pattana - joni, louis, and tata's old stomping ground. i think if i remember correctly he's in high school right now - perhaps 11th grade? i can't really remember. he's half thai half brit. that's all i really remember...