Kaew Lom Pet vs Jai Rao

Which drama do you think is the hottest right now?

• Jai Rao (Ken & Aff)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kaew Lom Pet (Son & View)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

.clash

sarNie Egg
This is a hard choice but I have to say Jai Rao..... but hey Kaew Lom Pet wins on the soundtrack cause Yoo Puer Ter is number one on the chart right now =P

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Obviously mine is Jai Rao.
I'm watching KLP too. Even though there acting isn't the best lol but they are still newbies and View is really cute. But I pick Jai Rao. I like the story and I LOVE both the pranangs :D as for KLP I like View only lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I like KLP because the n'rai is such a bitch and even though I hate her and her mom, the lakorn is still addicting to watch. Gotta say the pra'ek, nang'ek, and n'rai has an ugly voice though LOL. Either way, it's still pretty cool.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I like KLP because the n'rai is such a bitch and even though I hate her and her mom, the lakorn is still addicting to watch. Gotta say the pra'ek, nang'ek, and n'rai has an ugly voice though LOL. Either way, it's still pretty cool.
haha yeah her voice is ugly. i can't stand it lol!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Kaew Lom Pet...its a tie now...i love kaew lom pet...because both n'ek n p'ek r cute..Jai rao...aff's voice is getting on my nerve...but both lakorn r good its just that kaew lom pet overrides it...:D...:wub: ...love the main cast from kaew lom pet..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Jai Rao...the love story between the pranang is complicated, but it's a deep love, and I like lakorns like that...granted, some things and people frustrate me, but the actors are all great...the whole cast is so good, from the main cast to supporting...Lift is superb as a p'rai...and Ken is the p'ek you'd hate to love, but still do...the story is very touching and sad, and I like that...

I've seen a couple episodes of KLP, but Ton is a much better actor than Son, which kind of ruins it since Son is the p'ek...even New is better than him...he's a little stiff for my taste...

Both songs in JR are unforgettably good...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Jai Rao...the love story between the pranang is complicated, but it's a deep love, and I like lakorns like that...granted, some things and people frustrate me, but the actors are all great...the whole cast is so good, from the main cast to supporting...Lift is superb as a p'rai...and Ken is the p'ek you'd hate to love, but still do...the story is very touching and sad, and I like that...

I've seen a couple episodes of KLP, but Ton is a much better actor than Son, which kind of ruins it since Son is the p'ek...even New is better than him...he's a little stiff for my taste...

yeah ur true on dat....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

i totally agre...because when son is about to say a line he's like about to laugh...n you can catch him almost laughing when weiew slap him in ep 14...geez..it is true tha ton n new is better acting than son...but who cares...they're all hot...:D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dem exact newbies aint dat bad in their acting. i gave it a try but stopped cause i already saw da original one and i don't wanna watch da same lakorn even though it's a remake and deres changes lol they're bearable to me though lol but what chart is ruj's song #1 on?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i totally agre...because when son is about to say a line he's like about to laugh...n you can catch him almost laughing when weiew slap him in ep 14...geez..it is true tha ton n new is better acting than son...but who cares...they're all hot...:D
Oh...really? I guess I have different taste...I'm not much of an Exact fan unless it's Chakrit, Bie, or Mos...plus, there are really few young actors that I like or find attractive...I like the 30 year olds like Ken and stuff...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
if ruj's song is #1 on most stations then yea they win on soundtrack but i only seen it #1 on 2 big charts so far

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Kaew Lom Pet...its a tie now...i love kaew lom pet...because both n'ek n p'ek r cute..Jai rao...aff's voice is getting on my nerve...but both lakorn r good its just that kaew lom pet overrides it...:D...:wub: ...love the main cast from kaew lom pet..
I don't even think Aff's voice is annoying in Jai Rao. It not like how it was in JLR where she is always yelling. In JR she doesn't even ever yell. and her voice is very sweet unlike the bad girl in KLP lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she yelled in yesterday's eps nong kayla lol i don't think aff's voice is annoying but i don't like da way she talks cause she aint using her full voice. it's like she's holding back 50% of her voice or somethin lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Kaew Lorm Pet for me, Son is too hot when he smile, he's got a killer smile and View is so cute....Here a pics of Son and View attending Cinderella the Musical function together....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
If we're going for hotter p'ek, for me it's obviously Ken...he's all all the time...but View looks really really pretty in the second picture, prettier than in the lakorn...

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
Kaew Lorm Pet for me, Son is too hot when he smile, he's got a killer smile and View is so cute....Here a pics of Son and View attending Cinderella the Musical function together....

Man I think these two have something going on in real life!

Back to the subject...I love Jai Rao but I'm addicted to Keaw Lom Phet!