Kaew Tah Pee

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
leaving to france?..is she going on a vacation or something..so that means they probaly wont start filming this lakorn yet
[post="92737"][/post]​

No lol..one of her fan posted that she's departing to France...it's under the topic Kaew Tah Pee@CH3 Webboard...but it could be rumors...

Isn't this lakorn suppose to be in Europe...possible that's the location

tinah

sarNie Coma
really?..wonder what shes going to go do there..if she is going to france then it'll take awhile for this lakorn to start filming..

roots

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks calla for the news. :wub: The title sounds romantic and is filmed in Europe make it even sweeter! ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
bluemoon was right..they are going to shoot this lakorn in France thats great France is such a beautiful place. i really want to go there..heres a article..can someone translate please

"เชอรี่"ทำดีที่สุด!โชว์ลูกคอร้องลูกกรุง เตรียมประกบ"ติ๊ก"ลง"แก้วตาพี่"

โชว์เสียงหวานๆ ในละคร "เธอคือดวงใจ" ทางช่อง 3 ปะหน้าสาวหน้าหวานไม่แพ้เสียง "เชอรี่"เข็มอัปสร สิริสุขะ ต้องถามซะหน่อยถึงการฝึกขยับลูกคอ

"มีร้องเพลงคู่ 4 เพลง ก่อนเข้าห้องอัดจะได้ฟังเพลงที่ร้องไกด์ และโปรดิวเซอร์คอยสอนบอกให้อารมณ์เพลง จริงๆ ก่อนรับเล่นละครเรื่องนี้ก็หนักใจ เพราะเพลงที่ร้องเป็นเพลงลูกกรุง และในบทนางเอก "อรุณรัศมี" เป็นคนที่ร้องเพลงเพราะมาก เป็นเรื่องยากที่เราต้องเล่นให้เชื่อไปตามนั้น พยายามทำหน้าที่ให้ดีที่สุด ได้แค่นั้นก็แค่นั้น พยายามไม่กังวลอะไร กับทีมงานก็ให้กำลังใจว่าไม่ต้องคิดมาก พื้นเสียงโอเค ร้องไปเถอะไม่ต้องกังวล ปล่อยอารมณ์ไปตามเนื้อเพลง"

ถามคืบหน้าถึงละครเรื่องใหม่ ได้รับคำตอบว่า "รับงานทีละเรื่อง ใจจริงตั้งแต่แรกอยากเล่นละครทีละเรื่องมากกว่า เคยมีช่วงหนึ่งที่ละครชนกัน 2 เรื่องคือ "ดาวหลงฟ้า" กับ "พระจันทร์ซ่อนดาว" ตอนนั้นเหนื่อยมาก เวลาพักน้อย แบ่งแยกอารมณ์ลำบาก เพราะแต่ละตัวละครมีช่วงต้องเปลี่ยนคาแร็กเตอร์ด้วย เราต้องทำการบ้านหนักมาก รี่กลัวทำงานออกมาไม่ดี"

ถึงตอนนี้เรียนจบแล้วก็ยังไม่พร้อมรับละครควบหรือ? "รี่ยังมีงานอื่นต้องทำนอกจากละคร มีงานเดินแบบ ถ่ายแบบ ดูแลร้านเสื้อผ้าที่เพลย์กราวน์ ทองหล่อ กับที่ เกษรพลาซ่า ชั้น 2"

แต่ล่าสุดตกปากรับคำเล่นละคร "แก้วตาพี่" ของผู้จัด "ดา"หทัยรัตน์ อมตะวาณิชย์ แล้ว โดยจะประกบพระเอกเทวดา "ติ๊ก"เจษฎาภรณ์ ผลดี ที่จะบินตรงไปถ่ายทำถึงประเทศฝรั่งเศส

หน้า 21

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
P'Da is the one producing it Tinah...and the Pr'ek is Tik and it shooting in France....

แต่ล่าสุดตกปากรับคำเล่นละคร "แก้วตาพี่" ของผู้จัด "ดา"หทัยรัตน์ อมตะวาณิชย์ แล้ว โดยจะประกบพระเอกเทวดา "ติ๊ก"เจษฎาภรณ์ ผลดี ที่จะบินตรงไปถ่ายทำถึงประเทศฝรั่งเศส

tinah

sarNie Coma
are u serious bluemoon??..p' da is the producer of samee tee tra..woo hoo..tik is finally working with her..ive always wanted tik and ann to work with p'da..but sucks ann isnt the nang ek..oh well..thanx bluemoon for the translation :D

navy

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
are u serious bluemoon??..p' da is the producer of samee tee tra..woo hoo..tik is finally working with her..ive always wanted tik and ann to work with p'da..but sucks ann isnt the nang ek..oh well..thanx bluemoon for the translation :D
[post="93087"][/post]​
'
Me too. I'm glad that Tik is finally working with P'da, and little sad that the Nang'ek is not Ann or Joy...but I stil want to watch it anyway.

Love Tik and support him all the way.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I was hoping that P' Tik would star in a Lakorn soon I miss seeing him on the screen gosh but I wish him and Aom...OMG okay but haha I think I'd like to watch this go rent it or something hehe....

maijune

SarNie Adult
i don't think they match at all...why do they have to pair tik with cherry.....so dissapointed....i'm not gonna watch this lakorn cuz i'm not a fan of cherry...

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Chor_Moua said:
The rumor is actually the new n'ek is........................
CHEWY. HEHEHEHE.

Yeah that lakorn is gonna be off the hook. Looking forward to seeing them sexy love scenes that might be x rated, hmmm
[post="83234"][/post]​

HHAHAHA sorry i'm so late for this MY chipo!!!.....!!!! so you got the new huh...HAHHA....

the title sound interesting....and by the summary of Natty...this one i won't miss!!!

HAHAH ^_^

Susie

sarNie Adult
yay another lakorn with p'cherry!!!! last lakorn i watched of her was w/ her & aum aprichit dao lhong fah..one of the best lakorns!!!!! =D so the p'ek is not for sure yet right?? if i had a choice of tik or tang..i'll pick tang. pepper has alot of exact lakorns.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the praek is confirm to be tik but still tik didnt confirm it himself yet..so im hoping he wont be in this lakorn..as much as i want him to accept the role..but i just want to see him with aom..ann..or joy..this is like tae parng korn situation..tik was confirm to be the praek..but tik didnt actually confirm it himself..

juicee

sarNie Elites
well, aren't they in france right now? i mean if they didn't have a praek, it would be a real waste of money for the cherry, other stars, and the crew to be there without a praek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm who knows lol..im glad tik is the praek then..lol..its a good role for him to show his acting skillz..

Babyt

sarNie Elites
isn't Tik's brother Thun and Cherry's sister Pupae supposed to be in this lakorn also...they were supposed to pair up wasn't they???

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Babyt said:
isn't Tik's brother Thun and Cherry's sister Pupae supposed to be in this lakorn also...they were supposed to pair up wasn't they???
[post="93984"][/post]​

No that's a different lakorn or something...

Anyways Tik has a forum...but I dont visit there cuz I got banned for not posting lol.... :unsure:

I'm not sure if I'm gonna watch this lakorn...cuz I don't think they match...but if it's good then I'll give it a go...:)

I wanna watch the one with Janie...though...can't wait for that one to air...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yet i dont think they match..im just going watch it cuz tik is in a new role..and the storyline sounds good..

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Wow..finally Tik will have another lakorn..Cherry is ok for me..she is beautiful and good acting...and they will film this lakorn in france..cool... hope that they will film the lakron near where i live right now so i can get to see tik in real.....lol