karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
thanks for the comment prisna...

my first time making animated banner :D

just adding the old banner from couple of days before... :sweat:

avatar and banner i made for arissa

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
hey pepper_uht!! i wanted to show u another banner i was working on!!! i wanted some opinions on it, so i posted it hea!! want some opinions from others too!! well be sure to leave a comment!! :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
sweet_azn said:
hey pepper_uht!! i wanted to show u another banner i was working on!!! i wanted some opinions on it, so i posted it hea!! want some opinions from others too!! well be sure to leave a comment!! :D

[post="83789"][/post]​
that's a nice banner sweet_azn....but you know what, you can resize pat picture from the left a little smaller, that way it'll look the same as the other picture....or you can do the other way where you resize pat picture larger and turn down the opacity......

btw, thanks for the comment Mann, oil_yui, and Jackielee978.....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
wow! yougot some really nice art work here! can u make a banner for me of ann alicia and pepper whenever u have time? well thank you lots!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
hey... just wanted to show u another banner i made!!! how do u think i did?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
sweet_azn said:
hey... just wanted to show u another banner i made!!! how do u think i did?

[post="84139"][/post]​

You're improving so much sweet_azn!!!! i love the banner!!! that's a terific banner!!!

Mann

sweet_azn and Pepper_uht nice works i like them and sweet_azn you should make your own thread so everyone can see your artwork seperate! :D

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
Mann said:
sweet_azn and Pepper_uht nice works i like them and sweet_azn you should make your own thread so everyone can see your artwork seperate! :D
[post="84377"][/post]​
u think i should? cuz my banners arent that great!! :p so i don't want to make one!! but i think i will lolz.. to c if i improved over time!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
lol sweet_azn....i hope the tutorial help you....anyways, three new banner...'cause i'm so bored...From The Sounders Music Video.... :lol:

Destiny MV

hope i'm improving on my animated banners.... :sweat: :sweat: