Katreeya English

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Do you think she might come to LA?

I dont know about flying to MN just to see Kat. Oh well.

I still wouldn't be able to go either, cause I got my Korean Music Concert at day in LA.

Gotta get to see SE7EN. yeah baby.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm gonna see her when she comes to Chicago May 13....I'm so excited yahhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

dave89

sarNie Egg
i really want to go but i live in peterborough ontario its sucs only if she could also come to toronto canada. i would be in a sec. i love ket she is my favourite thai singer. i really want to go i cant wait to see pics and stuff. hope who everi sgoin has fun . i wish i could go

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
That sucks! I'm going to be in Chicago on the weekend of the 25th! Too bad the concert is not later! maybe next time!

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
i heard from the sponsor that her next stop after minnesota is Houston, Texas...I'm assuming the concert will be like on the following Saturday the 27th or so, but I don't know.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Kat's also having a concert in New York Memorial weekend (Sat 5/27 to be exact)..so whoever's in the east coast area HOLLLAAA!!! :shock: Finally some recognition for us Thai New Yorkers..I think the last time someone popular was here was when Benz came and that was like 5 years ago..Yippppeeee can't wait to see Kat!! ^_^

dave89

sarNie Egg
if she is really going to new york me n my sister can go its like not a bad a s a drive like chicago

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
dave89 said:
if she is really going to new york me n my sister can go its like not a bad a s a drive like chicago
[post="115690"][/post]​

Yup, she'll defnitely be in NY Saturday, May 27th..it will be held at a restaurant in Queens called Thai Lagoon..or something lagoon..not sure of the exact name..I'll post more info when I see the poster again..but right now she's pretty much confirmed for NY they were promoting it at the asian festival and all the thai restaurants..Whoever can make it over here please COME...don't want it to be filled with the usual old peeps lol.

anjos

I really really want to go see kat in mn but my husband wouldnt let me and my sister in law go...... he state that this years we going too many places..... that's just sad...... :wavecry:

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Kat will also be in vegas on may22. It lands on a monday, to bad it lands on a work day. I don't think my boss would let me off... That sucks... Oh will... :(

saobomp

sarNie Adult
mskinyi said:
sniffles... why not GA :( hope those who is attending take loads of picha na^^
[post="115408"][/post]​
hey mskinyi what part of ga are u from? i wish she would come to atl b/c i would go see her too.

mskinyi

saobomp said:
hey mskinyi what part of ga are u from? i wish she would come to atl b/c i would go see her too.
[post="115988"][/post]​
im from clayco(clayton county) keke that durrty durrty southside770... you're from atl too? awesome another georgian keke... what part are you from?

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
Anybody know the phone number and name for tickets to Kat's concert in Chicago???? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody live in Chicago?????????????????????

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT THE HELL... $40 is too much for Kat concert.... I dont know why they be charging alot.... almost same price as american singer... if this is Bird concert, 40 would be worth going.... dunno about Kat.

... sounds like money hungry people is running the event.. i hope not many people show up if that's the case.. :loool:

apple

sarNie Egg
Concert tickets at the temple have been that price for as long as I remember, and we always have a full house. There are $50 and $75 tickets that night too. It's all the same though, because everyone will be up by the stage when Kat comes out anyway.