[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Lol...so Yeonjin now has another name all thanks to that ending scene of ep 4 :rofl:, they are also known as the Red Wine couple....for just 4 eps, they have 3 names so far - Mineral/Spring Water couple, Penguin couple & now Red Wine couple :lolyup: and as more eps get aired, they may have more names :rofl:. Kyoki is also known as the SongSong couple :lol:.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
at this pace they will have more than 15 names :lol:

and this is one of my one favorite moment it make me giggle they are sooooooooooooo cuuuttteeeee :spin: :spin: :spin:

Ms.Zoe

Yes yes!!!!!! It is one of my fav moments of them too! It is on my list of spazzing lol. I will elaborate on it later lol. Wait is it reversed though?

Ms.Zoe

In ep 3 she is on the right side of the screen & he is on the left side :scratchhead2:....I will find another gif for this scene lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ms.Zoe said:
In ep 3 she is on the right side of the screen & he is on the left side :scratchhead2:....I will find another gif for this scene lol.
you are right , i made the gif from this vdo witch it appears the person who post it did a reversed effect :p 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vsAk1vqNoU

Ms.Zoe

Yeonjin still look absolutely beautiful in reverse lol...they both have proportional faces so that help hehe.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Watches ep.1 to 4 twice already, but only their scenes :pervie:  :bhehe:   Got to go back and watch it all from the beginning before next ep airs so I can spazz too. :woot:

Ms.Zoe

I will be waiting for your spazzings @Maya :lol:.....I need to watch eps 3 & 4 again, this time with Eng sub so I could fully understand & spazz too :rofl:.

Ms.Zoe

Is this like a sign? The Song Song Ship :secret: :pervie: eh? :lolyup:....how many dramas are there that you would see the main couple sailing their ship? :ghehe:

Cr to soompi

Ms.Zoe

OST 4th teaser

You Are My Everything by Gummy. It will be released on 3/10/2016.

http://youtu.be/HyDm7dwx8FE

I like all of the OST songs & their titles

1. Always :heart:
2. Every Time :wub:
3. This L :heart: ve
4. You Are My Everything :kiss3:

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

I don't have time to watch eps 3 & 4 with Eng sub :cry: lol so I will just spazz with what I could remember :).

- there are so many skin contact between Yeonjin & of course Captain Yoo is the person who initiates them all
- of course in order to be close & touch MY, the Captain has to pull a prank on her, oh how I would want to fall onto him too haha & him touching & pushing her forehead lol
- the step aside/you are blocking my view scene, MY is so cute & funny with her frowned face & SJ is so cute just staring at her...he could just show off his abs & she would look at his instead of the other guys' lol
- Yeonjin speaking English, SJK's English is better than SHK's
- eye contact, lots of them
-----> when he helps her step onto the motorboat
-----> when he pull the prank on her & they are on the grass together
-----> when he goes against his superior's orders to help MY do her job as a doctor - to save people's life, I want a man like that for support *sigh lol...in danger, he still watches out for her
- get to know about the bad guy, he looks Eurasian?
- get to know more about the second lead couple
- he uses his card too quick, she is not pleased with him for using it for their date :rofl:, she is like me because I would be the same, I wonder will she use her card, if so in what situation?
- the motorboat ride to the beach is dreamy, he gives her the pebble scene. Is a sign that they will be back to this beach?
- his dialogues, Geeeee couldn't they get any better
-----> when he wants to blow up the place he is held in just to get out to see someone, Awwww
-----> beach scene
-----> conversation with his buddy about their women lol
-----> about his job, lower hand vs upper hand
-----> his past about risking his life
- save the best for last on his dialogue at ending of ep 4...OMG the red wine kiss. Kissing her is better than red wine eh? Captain Yoo.....their first kiss :kiss3:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Even thought I watched all 4 episodes, I still has no idea what the whole story is about, because I only watch their parts lolz. 

The second lead guy look familiar, but I had no idea who he is or what drama I saw him in.  Anyone know?

Ms.Zoe

@Maya, I posted the plot on page 1 lol. Hopefully it will help you understand the drama more although they met in S Korea first :lol:. At first I thought the drama has a simple plot but no :no: not at all & it gets me to think too much hahaha :rofl:. How did you know to watch their scenes only? :ghehe:. I have no clue on the second guy lead. DotS introduced me to him lol.

Ms.Zoe

More spazzings lol, I realized I forgot to say these lol :lol:.

- she left him in the middle of nowhere & drove off :rofl:...if I was there, I would come & pick him up in an instant :lol:
- she cried because of her, he got locked up and it affected him in his work, salary & promotion. She felt guilty & he had nothing against her, oh my I want a guy like him, someone who risks & sacrifices for his lady...Aww.
- the red wine scene...the way he looked at her :faint:.........love his initiative moves!!!!!!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ms.Zoe said:
@Maya, I posted the plot on page 1 lol. Hopefully it will help you understand the drama more although they met in S Korea first :lol:. At first I thought the drama has a simple plot but no :no: not at all & it gets me to think too much hahaha :rofl:. How did you know to watch their scenes only? :ghehe:. I have no clue on the second guy lead. DotS introduced me to him lol.

Oh I don't have time to watch everything, so I just download and FF to only their scenes  :loool:  :wub: 

Since there is no sub for ep.5 yet, while waiting I think I will go watch from the beginning so I can understand the story better :yahoo:  haha. 

Thanks for the summary, but is too short is not much going on with the plot... I'll start on ep.1 now.  Be back later. :wink:

Ms.Zoe

@peace - Me too I will not watch raw ep 5, however I have spoiled myself by reading posts about ep 5 :loool:...but this time I made up my mind to not watch raw ep 5 instead waiting for the Eng sub even though it is very tempting because of those posts plus my plan to watch the eps again with Eng subs failed  :nailbiter:.

Ms.Zoe

Lol...yea the plot is not much, too short to excite viewers lol....I did not want to spoil you with my long summary. Enjoy the drama!

Maya_Fantasy said:

Oh I don't have time to watch everything, so I just download and FF to only their scenes  :loool:  :wub:

Since there is no sub for ep.5 yet, while waiting I think I will go watch from the beginning so I can understand the story better :yahoo:  haha. 

Thanks for the summary, but is too short is not much going on with the plot... I'll start on ep.1 now.  Be back later. :wink:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ms.Zoe said:
@peace - Me too I will not watch raw ep 5, however I have spoiled myself by reading posts about ep 5 :loool:...but this time I made up my mind to not watch raw ep 5 instead waiting for the Eng sub even though it is very tempting because of those posts plus my plan to watch the eps again with Eng subs failed  :nailbiter:.
it's soo hard in this type of drama you should not spoil yourself if you want to keep the suspense of the moment and understand it at the same time i keep seeing clips of it in youtube but i'm persistent to not see them without sub i need to understand to 100% enjoy it if i was another type of drama i may wtach it raw first but this type of drama it's has sooo much suspense i don't want to burn it with the spoil haha   but it's hhaaarrrddd i'm soo curious