[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I agree, on a tv show & doing some funny tasks/obstacles. I have seen this one drama team promoting their drama on some tv show that they were at a sauna place.

Ms.Zoe

More photos

I guess this one photo is a bts one, so far the only one I found

Cr as tagged & DotS thread @ soompi

Ms.Zoe

Let's hope none of those endings at all, I want a REAL happy ending!

Photos from script reading day

Cr as tagged & to rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

Lol...I have the same thought like you @sarN, he needs some meat too lol.

This is why I don't have any favorite Korean actors, well except Won Bin but the guy is pretty much MIA lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I completely understand , 99% of them korean actor are physically fit with hawt body & height but their face are too flower boys , I love the body so I have to settle w/ the rest of their feature lol.

Ms.Zoe

Lol....most of them have tall natural looking noses imo lol. There was a short amount of time in the past that I kept on looking at the actors' & actresses' noses while watching dramas....a tall, natural nose is a must for me lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
For me , its their eyes, I can't stop looking at them , some are big , chinky , no lid , double lid , alien looking at time loll and I believe in alien , shoot , I think they probably the one that created us loll

Ms.Zoe

Yea, I had stopped looking at their noses & focusing on their eyes now lol. Haha, good descriptions of the actors' eyes, they have quite a selection of shapes with lids/no lids lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah , only Korean I see different eyes type HAHAHA w/ Chinese , Thai & Japanese ect , it never cross my mind , its normal . And another features, their lips ...85% of them does the "pouts" male & female k-fan think it's cute / sexy , I find it annoying loll

Ms.Zoe

Hahaha lip pouts annoy me when they are being overused & when they are not used in the appropriate scenes, appropriate I mean scenes of lovers doing them to each other :lol:. I was going to mention this but forgot & now that we are talking about lips, the first feature I like of SHK is her lips :loool:, she has the best looking lips imo, I like full lips lol. Won Bin has tall nose & full lips that why I like him & of course he could act too imo.

My favorite K dramas are My Girl, That Winter the Wind Blows & hopefully this drama. And there are not lip pouts in the first 2 dramas lol. I don't think we will see lip pouts in DotS. Autumn in my Heart is on my okay list because of the sad ending, gosh if she just go for WB's character then it would be a happy ending for SHK's character, too bad she loved the brother *sigh. This is the drama that I found both WB & SHK.

sarN

sarNie Granny
One of my favorite drama had the male lead "pouts" his lip 99% of the time HAHAHA ..I find it annoying but the storyline was just too good, so, for the love of revenge plot ....ahhh I endure it to the end ^^^ The drama was call "secret" ^^^ I love it.

Ms.Zoe

Why couldn't SHK have a revenge genre drama?! I will check out Secret to see if the male lead's poutings are annoying or not hahaha.

Ms.Zoe

Yea, I like her looks. She is Korean but her looks are not much Korean, she could be other Asian ethnicities besides Korean.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup, she look Persian at some angle , man, I wish I was light skin like my mom , suck, the gene pool just skip me HAHA & got my dad dark side

Ms.Zoe

Most girls tend to look like their dads. Both of my parents are light skinned & I look like my dad more so I am light skinned, lighter than both of them too lol. Talk about genes skipping, if my dad were to have more of his father's genes then I would be taller lol.