[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:facepalm: okey then will look forward when we will have some more new updates thank you :p 13 days to go  

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
You are welcome! Difficult to sail the Songs ship if we have nothing to spazz on lol. I will find something for us to spazz in the meantime :whahuh:.

Ms.Zoe

Look at what I found

SHK so cute wearing the cap backward. It is an old photo from a cf.

Cr to rightful owner

Ms.Zoe

Yea she is beautiful & she does has an aura to her that makes her stand out from other K actresses. Hey did you know this thread got pinned on top?

I was like where did DotS thread go lol.

Ms.Zoe

I found both Songs have one thing in common back in 2013 was that they were guests at the Laneige Global Beauty Camp. SHK is the face of Laneige, she has been for quiet some years already. I am not sure if SJK is or ever been the face of Laneige for men products.

Those ladies were lucky to be able to attend the event & saw both Songs.

http://youtu.be/Y6f7to8Ovx8

Cr to Laneige

Ms.Zoe

I wonder if these ladies got to go to this camp for free or not because if it was for free then I really wanted to go :lol:. They got pampered, visited Korea, received so many Laneige goodies, dined on delicious foods, saw both Songs & etc.

Ms.Zoe

O M G...now I am really hyped up for DotS to premiere ASAP like Right at this very Moment :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: :woot: :woot2: :weee: :yahoo:. Song Joong Ki looks so fine in that dark navy shirt, finally got to see this side of his :lol2:.

Why to me this photo is like the ending scene...I hope it is one happy scene!

I think D means day, wow they filmed this in Korea on July 11, 2015, maybe 229 days before 2/24/16.

Song Joong Ki is so cute in this gif. Really like this scene & them both from head to toe :lol:.

12 More Days to Wait...D-12 Woohoo!

Video link of teaser, I am happy that KBS2 continues to release a few of DotS's goodies each week. They were having so much fun!

https://youtu.be/A13DU_bEvyw

Cr to KBS2 & as tagged

Ms.Zoe

I will update on the second lead couple...I like the first lead couple more :nailbiter: hehe :lol:. I like to see a love relationship between a female doctor with a soldier or any man with a job to protect lives. This has been a fantasy of mine for many years lol :yes:. And finally it is really happening!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
beautiful updates thank you for sharing i just can't wait March is gonna be one busy month for e :yes:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

Ms.Zoe

You are welcome. It is fun updating & sharing what I know about DotS. We are almost half way done with February & off we go to the month of March...Spring time, hopefully love :heart: blossoms for Dr. Kang & Captain Yoo.

DotS's airing dates are from Feb 24 to April 14 Wednesday & Thursday, so basically March will air most of it :yahoo:.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you thank you for the info :thanks: another thing please does they upload it on youtube cause i can't watch live  :scratchhead2:

Ms.Zoe

I don't think DotS will be uploaded on YouTube. You could watch it on Viki website, usually the Eng sub videos are quickly available. The picture quality of these videos are good too.

Ms.Zoe

What was Oppa SJK doing? Trying to make Nuna SHK to smile for you? :ghehe:. Or trying to get closer to her, eh? :lol:.

Cr to rightful owner